Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow (40825 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by schurley(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Baba go fast for once angry angry grin
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by shamsin6300(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Just here to read comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by baby124: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Lmao...
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by osusuallstars: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Jubrin el sudani is high on drugs again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by mbhs139(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Even the DEVIL can lay claim to being activist in Nigeria, in so far He Speaks Against the Government.

Mtchew cry cry cry

Gani and Fela will be so disappointed.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by osusuallstars: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Jubrin ek sudani is high on drugs again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by osusuallstars: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Jubrin el sudani is high on drugs again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by nairaman66(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Shame on a useless president that is not even going at all. All your gullible followers will swallow this useless statement of yours with hook, line and sinker!

You are a devil’s sent on a destroying mission!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by crazygod(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2019
More like 'Baba Reverse' tongue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Dbeautifulme(f): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Somebody better start telling this dude his name has far gone from baba go slow to friggin unprintable names.

He added, ‘‘But I can assure you that I thank Nigerians very much from the bottom of my heart.

Sounds Silly AF, better start focusing on your reasons for being elected

I am also presuming no one is taking Thanks at the moment especially tinubu..... LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Imagine this man just sleep and never wake up again. A lot of Nigerians will be happy.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by itsme01: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
Imagine! One can never see the likes of President Donald Trump, Justin( Canada), Macron(France) etc talk this
shitcrap.This senile man simply have nothing upstairs.

grin o ma wa gaa oo .. still wailing a day after christmas

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2019
tolakush92:
Yes sir
We still believe in you
The other presidents before you didn't do as much as you've done

You will forever be remembered
MannaBBQ and I say God bless you sir
God bless you and your family sir.
You are a good, honest and sane Nigerian.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2019
handie:
Say what you may about Major General Muhammadu Buhari but he genuinely mean well for the country and his name will forever be remembered in Nigeria.
Before you go on a criticism spree, take a minute and ask urself if Nigeria would have been better if Jonathan was the president between 2015 and 2019 and also, ask yourself if Atiku would have been the right option (Taking into cognisance what we know of the ex VP)
God bless you for this truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Lol ..... What do human beings really want??

Continue calling Bubu "Baba go slow" ......

U see the way he went Fast on Sowore.... He will still go fast on you too

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Thegoodone13(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Nairalander celebrate my birthday with me oooo. I added another year today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Kaybaba5(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2019
That's how they can classify you baba
But we know that Nigeria will be great oneday
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by profilemessages: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2019
guys if your neighbour didn't serve you Christmas rice and chicken please blame Buhari!
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by victorazyvictor(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Bekindtoall:
Baba de vex?

I tell you grin the guy come dey talk anyhow now.
Is like this USA invasion that instigated the release of Dansuki and Sowore elicited his anger o!
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by IpobAntidote: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Oya oh, children of HATE, your food don land. Time to use all that you have learnt from Raid Biafuro.

GMB, keep up the good work, NEVER listen to the nay sayers. We are behind you like a ROCK.

If you have issues with my post, Lagos Lagoon is open even on Boxing day and it's free admission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Theta1: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Even at a slow pace, he has achieved more than 16 years of PDP rule.

Kudos to Minsters like Fashola and Ameachi who have been on their toes all through.

All this achievement are in your village?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by 9japride(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Mediocrity matters
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerians are just so angry...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by gambia(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Na you sabi, if you like go slow angry
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by adelumolo(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Wailers nightmare! God is with you sir.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by izunned: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:
Nigeria's best ever president.
History would be kind to you.

I'm certain that by the end of your tenure we would see how much development took place under your leadership.

Many do not understand the concept of sacrifice before gratification. The reason Nigeria has always been a sleeping giant.

Watch how 2020 swings the pendulum in the positive direction.
My dear brother, keep deceiving your own self.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Truthbites: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2019
I had to check the date twice to see if this is current news..mtcheww..a man that took Nigeria 30 years backward..u are not only baba go slow but, baba backward and baba 'take decision alone'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nmezor(f): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Go and give him paper and pen since you unemployed
Not surprised...I see u even adore him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.