Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow (40824 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Onlyonebuhari: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
idid:
Unrepentant, irredeemable, unresponsive head of state... keep doing it the way you like then.

Buhari is an unrepentant infrastructure builder and corruption fighter. I don't expect unrepentant thieves and their supporters like you like the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by prof12(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
benzion72:

When APC cannot lay hand on achievement they change the narration before it is 16 years of PDP misrule after having five of their own they change it to crude oil price is low when the crude appreciated and nothing to show they change it to you need to suffer before enjoyment. Yet they are borrowing like hell despite telling us they have recovered trillion honestly it is a deceptive party

When PDP were busy scooping and looting the nation dry sick hungry Nigerians were busy hailing and celebrating the thieves and you are now blaming Buhari for the misfortune you people built for yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Truthbites: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
IpobAntidote:

Just listen to you, you don't know when the projects will be completed? Will the govt have to drill all the information into your skull? Go out and find out real information instead of listening to the wailers.
Capital projects takes time, it takes time to build power plants , to build bridges, to build rail systems. It takes years, many years to complete these kinds of projects.
These are not over over night projects.
500 million squandered? How is giving out small loans considered as squandered? Is it not better to give even 10k loans to those that need it than to allow mr stealing is not corruption to lick it all up by allowing it to end up un the pockets of a few. Who will end up buying properties in Dubai and the US with public funds.

Antidote,I know u are from the North, painful thing is all these trillions PMB is borrowing will be paid by South South. Abacha's loot is our south south money... the oppression is too much I beg..soon we will split and use our south money for ourselves while u remain in the North selling gboruntashi. Good luck
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by slimfit1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
prof12:

Buhari is not responsible for your poor standard of leaving. He only stopped looters from draining this country of it's resources and closed borders where smugglers bring goods illegally. Unless you are in any of those categories.

He is not owing workers, rather he improved their standard of leaving by increasing the minimum wage, he has paid people who were being owed several years before he came, he is not closing legitimate businesses of the people, he is building the country's infrastructure more than has ever been done before. He is equally strengthening policies that encourage transparency and accountability. Like; the ease of doing business, TSA, BVN, wistful blowing, executive order numbers 4,5,6 and 7, fight against corruption etc.

Even the border closure that has immensely encouraged local farmers is a very big plus that has created a lot of employment opportunities. So if you are worse of this time around, then it's either you have not taught out of the box or that you have been on illegitimate business which got affected by the current government policies.
I run a successful business thank you.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by IpobAntidote: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Truthbites:

Antidote,I know u are from the North, painful thing is all these trillions PMB is borrowing will be paid by South South. Abacha's loot is our south south money... the oppression is too much I beg..soon we will split and use our south money for ourselves while u remain in the North selling gboruntashi. Good luck

North ko, Biafuro ni.

Omoulabi to de core. The original owner of the land called SW. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Legendguru: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Jossy98: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hilarious
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
m140:

Now I understand., I think you should be older than your real age, with all these inside. You should age faster

Age is just a number. But insight is powerful. I refused to sell my conscience for a morsel of porridge. You did....You can't compel me to buy into your own opinions. You might be a fan and asslicker of Bubu, that's your choice.
Governance is about people and development...
Are we reaping the dividends of democracy in Bubu administration? Capital NO......
We are clamouring for a capable and competent hands that will take this country from the valley of poverty to the mountains of opulence.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Even at a slow pace, he has achieved more than 16 years of PDP rule.

Kudos to Minsters like Fashola and Ameachi who have been on their toes all through.

Hmn broda mi are you sure you are living in Nigeria with us because the last time i cheked we don't have
constant electricity
quality education
poor security system
bad roads
and low standard of living
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fabulouzjoseph:

Hmn broda mi are you sure you are living in Nigeria with us because the last time i cheked we don't have
constant electricity
quality education
poor security system
bad roads
and low standard of living

Brilliant question!

Are this ills new to Nigeria as a country? No!

If we are to sincerely compare the state of every one you mentioned 10years ago to what we have and same time working on presently, will it be fair to not give kudos to this administration.

Will you agree that if we moved at present pace in the last 20 years, we won't be where we are today.

It's a well-done to the Buhari's administration but just a pat in the back. They really tried with little to work with.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by idid: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
And your comment is irredeemably satirical. shocked

osazsky:
y are u guys wailing our president never promised to eradicate poverty he said he will eradicate poor people go and watch his previous campaign and he has delivered on his promises we love u bubu
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by idid: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Na so unable go dey lick dirty arse up and down. Buhari's government is a failure, simple. If your life is better, congrats but are you aware that things have become terrible in the last 3 years?

OgunLaakaye:

Brilliant question!

Are this ills new to Nigeria as a country? No!

If we are to sincerely compare the state of every one you mentioned 10years ago to what we have and same time working on presently, will it be fair to not give kudos to this administration.

Will you agree that if we moved at present pace in the last 20 years, we won't be where we are today.

It's a well-done to the Buhari's administration but just a pat in the back. They really tried with little to work with.

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
idid:
Na so unable go dey lick dirty arse up and down. Buhari's government is a failure, simple. If your life is better, congrats but are you aware that things have become terrible in the last 3 years?

So things were easy in Nigeria 10 years ago?

Please be fair with your judgements. Just say there is no free money again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by m140(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Gforce2015:

Age is just a number. But insight is powerful. I refused to sell my conscience for a morsel of porridge. You did....You can't compel me to buy into your own opinions. You might be a fan and asslicker of Bubu, that's your choice.
Governance is about people and development...
Are we reaping the dividends of democracy in Bubu administration? Capital NO......
We are clamouring for a capable and competent hands that will take this country from the valley of poverty to the mountains of opulence.

You know the competent person go put am. Don't know when Nigeria has been enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by benzion72(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=prof12 post=85232998]

When PDP were busy scooping and looting the nation dry sick hungry Nigerians were busy hailing and celebrating the thieves and you are now blaming Buhari for the misfortune you people built for yourselves. [/quote

So there is no looting now, todays looting is more than that of 16 years of PDP joined together, we did not see Bullion van driving to individual house under PDP, we did not see contractor delivering Dollar to Gandollar. In fact PDP years are far better than this your chop alone
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by benzion72(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:

Jonathan borrowed 50 Billion Dollars and left a 63 Billion Dollar debt when he left office.

What yardstick should we use?

From a different country?

Your reference is vague
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by rusher14: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
benzion72:

Your reference is vague

What is vague about it?

I guess you've been hearing the opposition complain about borrowing.

They only forgot to tell you most of the borrowing was done by them.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by idid: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
See another arse licker.

Unrepentant liar.. Show us the picture of the National hospital in your village. Show us the train in your area.

Arse licker when last did you have electricity. If you want to lick Buhari's dirty arse, lick it gently and don't bite his scrotum.

Onlyonebuhari:

Buhari is an unrepentant infrastructure builder and corruption fighter. I don't expect unrepentant thieves and their supporters like you like the man.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by idid: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
You too can testify that it has all gone worse..
I don't condone PDP's corruption and thieving but Buhari is going about things the wrong way.

I know he has the will but surrounded by people with ill will.

OgunLaakaye:

So things were easy in Nigeria 10 years ago?

Please be fair with your judgements. Just say there is no free money again.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
we have lost interests on you shame for you Bihari
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by benzion72(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:

What is vague about it?

I guess you've been hearing the opposition complain about borrowing.

They only forgot to tell you most of the borrowing was done by them.

What is Bihari going to use $37 billion dollar to do last year he collected one billion dollar to buy weapons but Boko haram are still killing APC and PDP are the same
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by grandstar(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Baba Goslaw is too kind. "Baba go backwards" or ''Baba enter reverse'' is apt.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by idid: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Baba enter reverse, Lol

grandstar:
Baba Goslaw is too kind. "Baba go backwards" or ''Baba enter reverse'' is apt.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by ochogod11: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2019
Your not only Baba go slow, but Baba traffic, stopping the economy from moving is go slow
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Onlyonebuhari: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=idid post=85244436]See another arse licker.

Unrepentant liar.. Show us the picture of the National hospital in your village. Show us the train in your area.

Arse licker when last did you have electricity. If you want to lick Buhari's dirty arse, lick it gently and don't bite his scrotum.

We have LUTH, FMC and national orthopedics hospital in Lagos and we have world standard LASUTH owned by the state government. We also have minimum of 17 hours power supply daily in my street. Instead of you to holdo state governments responsible for the rot in your state, you are crying fighting a man that want to rescue your future. Just use your brain for once who should I love between a man that earned billions of dollars when oil was more than $100 a barrel and 27 states couldn't pay salary and a man that came when oil was below $40 and despite that gave bailout to all the states. Please just use your brain so that u won't be celebrating those looting your future.

As for your insults, I appreciate and I will you well cos am a Muslim and I do not abuse others. The most hated people are the truthful ones.........it is highly expected of you.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Onlyonebuhari: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
idid:
See another arse licker.

We have LUTH, FMC and national orthopedics hospital in Lagos and we have world standard LASUTH owned by the state government. We also have minimum of 17 hours power supply daily in my street. Instead of you to holdo state governments responsible for the rot in your state, you are crying fighting a man that want to rescue your future. Just use your brain for once who should I love between a man that earned billions of dollars when oil was more than $100 a barrel and 27 states couldn't pay salary and a man that came when oil was below $40 and despite that gave bailout to all the states. Please just use your brain so that u won't be celebrating those looting your future.

As for your insults, I appreciate and I will you well cos am a Muslim and I do not abuse others. The most hated people are the truthful ones.........it is highly expected of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters / Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock / Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.