Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow (40867 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Truthbites: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2019
IpobAntidote:
Oya oh, children of HATE, your food don land. Time to use all that you have learnt from Raid Biafuro.

GMB, keep up the good work, NEVER listen to the nay sayers. We are behind you like a ROCK.

If you have issues with my post, Lagos Lagoon is open even on Boxing day and it's free admission.

See them..one zomby spotted..in the history of Nigeria, no president has borrowed what this General has borrowed, n u come here to spew this piece of chit..

GMB has borrowed 23 trillion for ur future children, and he has added another $30 billion dollars..and Nigerians are not protesting ..

GMB keeps spending huge amount on Capital projects without head or tail..who does that?no government has ever done this rubbish..

Antitode or whatever respond to me with facts ..not insults like ur fellow zombilites do. Let's slug it out with points

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by izunned: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Even at a slow pace, he has achieved more than 16 years of PDP rule.

Kudos to Minsters like Fashola and Ameachi who have been on their toes all through.

Am more afraid of people like you than even this present Government who cannot look at things objectively and present simple truth. All us are blind, you're the only one with ghost eyes that see all the things your talking about. Keep deceiving yourself and your unborn generation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Conceptman: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Please get this country and leave them say them say, this country needs lots of attention and positive impacts
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by CasNova: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2019
We will keep on praying.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by m140(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Nmezor:
Resign Baba
Then you take it from there.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Vanity
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:
Nigeria's best ever president.
History would be kind to you.

I'm certain that by the end of your tenure we would see how much development took place under your leadership.

Many do not understand the concept of sacrifice before gratification. The reason Nigeria has always been a sleeping giant.

Watch how 2020 swings the pendulum in the positive direction.

*yinmu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nmezor(f): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2019
m140:

Then you take it from there.
its more of a wish though.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Bullet01(f): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2019
All I know is that bubu is killing APC day by day. I hope the evil party will die before 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by quickly: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:

I'm certain that by the end of your tenure we would see how much development took place under your leadership.

Many do not understand the concept of sacrifice before gratification. The reason Nigeria has always been a sleeping giant.

History is already unkind to u.

The man who scuttled nigeria democracy by overthrowing the 1st democratically elected government. (Shagari). If he had allowed Shagari finish we would not have BAbangida , Abacha government etc.

Miltary government took Nigeria a 100 years backward

Any time Buhari is in government there is always economic stagnation and hardship

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Tonyosas101(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
Imagine! One can never see the likes of President Donald Trump, Justin( Canada), Macron(France) etc talk this
shitcrap.This senile man simply have nothing upstairs.
Yet, people don't like him because he talks too much
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by wetmenow: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2019
This man is really heartless.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Tonyosas101(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2019
quickly:

History is already unkind to u.

The man who scuttled nigeria democracy by overthrowing the 1st democratically elected government. (Shagari). If he had allowed Shagari finish we would not have BAbangida , Abacha government etc.

Miltary government took Nigeria a 100 years backward

Any time Buhari is in government there is always economic stagnation and hardship

Lol, keep waiting for the government while others are going private
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:

Which development are u talking about Oo ye paid poster

4 years n 8 months gone n yet not even a single MW has been added to the national grid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Focus on transport, roads, railway,

While hungry won kill US Masses.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Me will call Buhari

' Baba slow and steady '

Yea, I noticed most paid posters call him same
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by m140(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Gforce2015:
Imagine this man just sleep and never wake up again. A lot of Nigerians will be happy.
Do you wish this for any of your family members, funniest thing they might even be worst like you thinking this man is
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by contigiency(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:

You are the true son of your father.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Seventy7kings: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:

by the way, is using DSS to kidnap people or keeping people in detention for years without procecution part of 'the concept of sacrifice before gratification' you talking about? Is this another moniker of or you also are part of the Buharideens who are blinded by 30k per month? Anyway, let me know when the money is increased to 100k.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by m140(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=xoftcore post=85223952][/quote]
This is what you people know how to do, condemn.... I guess Nigeria was the most developed under Jonathan.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2019
beardedboy:
Some people will give themselves high blood pressure ontop PMB matter ooo.

And they're swarming NL daily. Who knows? They could be MNK's foot soldiers. It isn't difficult to hire 15 lazy youths and pay them 15k monthly just to be sentinels of NL's fp.

But where was MNK 8years ago when GEJ was president? Truth is Ipobians can say whatever crap they wish about Nigeria but we all know that they cherish an Igbo president of Nigeria than even a Biafra continent.

By the way. I love PMB's sense of humor. If many of these haters' fathers had a quarter of his sense of humor perhaps they wouldn't have grown with bitterness, hate and negativity in their hearts.

Nnamdi Kanu told all IPOB members to boycott the 2015 presidential election.

If pmb continue killing nigerians thru fulani herdsmen or try any form of jihad or use of government power to take land by force for RUGA, he will follow the way of Abacha before the end of 2020
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by seniormallam(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Go slow still dey move na.......... Baba issa gridlock

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by skukimania(f): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Baba has not even been updated. You have upgraded from 'Baba go slow' to 'Baba the tyrant'.
So GMB, what do you have to say about that?

#Soworeforpresident#

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Seventy7kings:
... Is this another moniker of or you also are part of the Buharideens who are blinded by 30k per month? Anyway, let me know when the money is increased to 100k.
dis tin sef don talk be dat o.
Attention seeking tin.
Knocks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2019
datola:
Major slow and steady wins the race.

The president is doing well in infrastructure. His undoing is nepotism in favour of his Hausa Fulani Muslim hagemony agenda.

I pray we vote in a better president 2023.

Which infrastructure has he started, completed n commissioned since 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by m140(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Truthbites:

See them..one zomby spotted..in the history of Nigeria, no president has borrowed what this General has borrowed, n u come here to spew this piece of chit..

GMB has borrowed 23 trillion for ur future children, and he has added another $30 billion dollars..and Nigerians are not protesting ..

GMB keeps spending huge amount on Capital projects without head or tail..who does that?no government has ever done this rubbish..

Antitode or whatever respond to me with facts ..not insults like ur fellow zombilites do. Let's slug it out with points
Since it's no good, tell your people to go comot am na collect the money then return, who dey hold you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by fredoooooo: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Na their 2ahala baba God go bless you more for us
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by beardedboy(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nnamdi Kanu told all IPOB members to boycott the 2015 presidential election.

If pmb continue killing nigerians thru fulani herdsmen or try any form of jihad or use of government power to take land by force for RUGA, he will follow the way of Abacha before the end of 2020

Empty chest beating as usual. You think you can change a military man by pointing a (toy) gun to his head?! That only works for bloody civilians! The earlier you people start talking with love and respect, the earlier you start getting the love, support and respect you desire and deserve.

Regards.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Kuginzi: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Wailers!! Oya your comment.....
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by m140(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2019
izunned:

Am more afraid of people like you than even this present Government who cannot look at things objectively and present simple truth. All us are blind, you're the only one with ghost eyes that see all the things your talking about. Keep deceiving yourself and your unborn generation.
You are the one with bigger problems, don't complain behind your phones keyboard, mobilize go aso rock with your people here like you scatter the place or pursue them. Who is holding you back. Since you people have been complaining here, it's not changing to you. Why keep repeating the same thing every time, go out there take action.
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by skukimania(f): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2019
seniormallam:
Go slow still dey move na.......... Baba issa gridlock

Lol cheesy
Re: Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow by Mordecai(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2019
rusher14:

Honestly, I do not see what you and others see. I hope we are not looking at the King's invisible clothes here.

I don't see the schools, nor the hospitals being built or upgraded. No new Primary Healthcare Centres. No improvement in Basic Education. We believe in the North that lots of roads might be ongoing in the south to account for the much touted infrastructure. Those in the south believe it's happening in the north, because they see nothing there. Where is the infrastructure then?

Well, we'll be patient and we'll see what happens at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.