Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram (52506 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by beardedboy(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Let's see
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
I thought the idiotic buhari said BH has been defeated
Thats what they say every Christmas.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by seanwilliam(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
technically defeated grin

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

One of the ISWAP members said she belongsto Him

I dey ply that road steady oh grin

Now I'm scared how I'll ply it next week back to my Monguno base.
how do you know he said that
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Seun360(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Dem go rape this one taya.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Dogalmighty17: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Sad thing is this girl is a gonner. The particular sect of boko Haram that kidnapped her is the deadliest. She will be lucky to be released from there alive.
What an unfortunate situation. What was her NGO doing there in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Them go too fvck the orphan girl o, Chai! Those Abokiis with fat fat pricks cry
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by eclecticbaron: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Where is ColonelEmeka? I thought the NA had dissipated BH? Wonders they say shall never end. Poor girl, I pray God protects her and she gets released soon.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Poor gal, BH boys will have given her something to chop by now, even she won't want to be rescued again.

Say no to the Iz lamai zation agenda
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by otokx(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Occupational hazard which she chose, what a pity?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by BlackSpanner: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Day2logic:
As it is the Nigerian Government knows nothing about Nigeria, 3 days before Christmas, saw a man offload 8 bags of foreign rice both India and Thailand. I engaged the guy in an argument and what I learned from that little argument gave me goosebumps, if indeed the Nigeria government is playing its citizen like this, we should just forget this country. I truly believe in Nigeria but why’s every previous administration better than the next?
I know a responsible country won’t negotiate with terrorists, while GEJ was president, BH asked that PMB be the negotiator, can we say they don’t recognize him anymore or what?
Another thing that troubles my mind is, I understand that the only good thing about the country is its big population but if the population is not benefiting its citizens what’s the use?
If Benin has 11.4millions people, Niger 22.4 and Togo 7.9m. Why can’t this country be divided? It will do more good than harm. Or better yet restructured, make every state independent?

Oga tell us of the man with bags of foreign rice

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by KIDfurniture(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Pictures or I label you a bloody liar . Or perhaps the bags are just printed but content is our local rice. Which I love so much...

Day2logic:
As it is the Nigerian Government knows nothing about Nigeria, 3 days before Christmas, saw a man offload 8 bags of foreign rice both India and Thailand. I engaged the guy in an argument and what I learned from that little argument gave me goosebumps, if indeed the Nigeria government is playing its citizen like this, we should just forget this country. I truly believe in Nigeria but why’s every previous administration better than the next?
I know a responsible country won’t negotiate with terrorists, while GEJ was president, BH asked that PMB be the negotiator, can we say they don’t recognize him anymore or what?
Another thing that troubles my mind is, I understand that the only good thing about the country is its big population but if the population is not benefiting its citizens what’s the use?
If Benin has 11.4millions people, Niger 22.4 and Togo 7.9m. Why can’t this country be divided? It will do more good than harm. Or better yet restructured, make every state independent?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by onadana: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Sirjamo:
I am sorry that she got abducted, but, anyone who willingly ply Maiduguri - Monguno axis must have been ready for anything including instant death.

I just don't understand the madness of going there when you know the risk.I can't imagine what boko haram will do to her being a Christian. A sex slave.The trauma alone is crazy.Moreover she is an adult why call her an orphan.Just like me who lost dad and mum calling myself orphan.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by guidelight: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Sirjamo:
I am sorry that she got abducted, but, anyone who willingly ply Maiduguri - Monguno axis must have been ready for anything including instant death.
She is a medical aid worker, that's why she plies that route. OK?

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by otokx(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2019
BlackSpanner:

Oga tell us of the man with bags of foreign rice

I did not understand the story of the man.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by otokx(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2019
guidelight:

She is a medical aid worker, that's why she plies that route. OK?

Being a medical aid worker is by choice.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by otokx(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
onadana:

I just don't understand the madness of going there when you know the risk.I can't imagine what boko haram will do to her being a Christian. A sex slave.The trauma alone is crazy.Moreover she is an adult why call her an orphan.Just like me who lost dad and mum calling myself orphan.

They want to attract more attention, unfortunately many Nigerians are just not interested in that war up north that has been turned into a money making scheme for many stakeholders.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ItzNas(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Monguno Road is safer than Maiduguri-Pulka-Gwoza Road, Maiduguri-Dikwa-Ngala-Rann and Maiduguri-Baga Road. Even at such, it baffles me how a sane person would be willing to ply those roads. She's a humanitarian and should make use of UNHAS helicopter service. It is obvious she did a 'monkey pass' so she could celebrate Xmas in Maiduguri. So sad! The car my colleague boarded from Bama to Maiduguri was riddled with bullets. She was the only survivor in the car. Still got fired for doing 'monkey'.
Sirjamo:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
Not only that, they continually say that road is safe
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Only a fool works for these NGOs. Their ogas are in abuja while they send you to go die.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2019
richidinho:

The world is calling on our military to expedite action in the search to rescue her.

https://twitter.com/Debylvv/status/1209988207317786625?s=19
Rescue or paying ransom for her release
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
I won't deny the fact that the military is not doing enough in their fight against insurgence but I'll have to condemn the fact that they're no being honest to the Nigerian populace on the situation on ground.
More can still be done and should be done..
Also the president needs to change his service chiefs, the high tempo buratai started with has lost its pace..

Which high tempo?

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by obama30: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2019
richidinho:
An Orphan named Jenifer Ukambong was kidnapped by Boko Haram on Sunday 22nd December 2019.

The world is calling on our military to expedite action in the search to rescue her.

https://twitter.com/Debylvv/status/1209988207317786625?s=19

If your in school to win a plate of sense and the coordinator ask you to pronounce the abbreviation name of Nigerian president and that of boko-haram, and you pronounce BH for Buhari and BH for Boko-Harm what do you think that will happens, double wining

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ihutuluv: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2019
kiss
Sirjamo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Houstency(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2019
THAT GIRL IS SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER, LET ALL BE IN PRAYERS FOR HER MIRACULOUS RELEASE.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Don’t why such a lady will go and work in such a place. May God help her out.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by otokx(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
THAT GIRL IS SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER, LET ALL BE IN PRAYERS FOR HER MIRACULOUS RELEASE.

Kindly include all those before her who were also abducted, you can leave out the beheaded ones.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by xelly: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2019
I think the best is to cut Lie Mohammed tongue for all his lies.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ColonelEmeka: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2019
eclecticbaron:
Where is ColonelEmeka? I thought the NA had dissipated BH? Wonders they say shall never end. Poor girl, I pray God protects her and she gets released soon.

So kidnapping one girl as a guerrilla group they have now been reduced to means they are still largely active?

Do you have any idea what it takes to fight terrorism?

Do you not remember that pre 2015 BH were already freely entering ABUJA? Do you know how far ABUJA is from BORNO yet they could gain access easily and very easily bombed the UN building there among other bombings?

So a once violent terrorist group being reduced to kidnappings means they are still active?

You have a very amazing mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.