Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram (52707 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by opedaydydx9(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Zero bro. Hardly anyone gets back especially a priced jewel
God, priced jewel..... It could have been worse o
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ColonelEmeka: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

This is from ur initial post I quoted. For an area that is a theatre of war, whether bush paths or main roads, 4hrs or 8hrs is a lot of time for terrorists to be comfortable moving about. If there have been previous reports of kidnap routes, by now such routes should be extensively blocked moreso leading to the state capital. Else, what's to stop these guys passing through the bushes to wreck havoc on Maiduguri? If you're familiar with north, you'll realise so many scanty villages and hamlets litter bushes there, some of such places there's no electricity nor phone services. If such areas are easy routes for Boko haram, then it is safe to say they are in control of such areas.

smh I am done with this ignorance. I suppose MY COMPARISONS with Benin, Ogbomoso and Chad were not COMPARISONS but singular comments.

I am done

Since you cannot realize that When there is no Electricity or phone services yet BH have long range comms tech that this should let you know that YES it would make such routes easy for them then indeed i am done with you

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Legendguru: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by babzo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Guys this war is a business. Just one General was caught with N400 million which his boys later stole. These people are making billions from this war.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

smh I am done with this ignorance. I suppose MY COMPARISONS with Benin, Ogbomoso and Chad were not COMPARISONS but singular comments.

I am done

Since you cannot realize that When there is no Electricity or phone services yet BH have long range comms tech that this should let you know that YES it would make such routes easy for them then indeed i am done with you
In conclusion, stop clutching at straws to defend a lying and inefficient govt. Why would they engage in a media circus of defeating BH by mouth thereby politicising a serious war that should have been as professionally executed as possible. In saner climes, declaring an enemy defeated and then going ahead to spend $1bn to buy equipments to defeat that same enemy without appropriation could lead to removal.
Folks like you who have made it a business of bread and butter to enforce the defeat of BH on our media space are the meanest and wickedest among us who deserve a special place in gaol. Stop enforcing govt lies. It doesn't look good on you. Be a good citizen

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Only God knows what they must have done to that innocent lady just because she is a Nigerian ......
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by donteddy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You are saying the same thing as i am. They may dress like our military without their Boko Haram insignia. Read my post again. My emphasis is on how to identify they are BH.

Do they go around when they kidnap with their BH insignia boldly displayed letting everyone know who they are or do they announce who they are after a successful kidnap?

So since we are both saying the same thing does it mean we are both misinforming people?

Chairman we are not saying the same thing. I said they kit up in military regalia is it the same as this ?"For such a sucessful kidnap they would come dressed like civilians but only reveal their identity and that they were behind the kidnap after it was successful" your analysis is based on assumptions and what you read on papers.
The fact is army is doing clearance operation right now and the issue of super camp which make the withdraw securities along major road.
This AOG take advantage of this, also the operation positive identifying help them to do selective adoption and killings.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Phyde: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
But the government said BH is not holding any territory.

We didn't finish our last chat my fellow ANSU alumni
Believe the government at your own risk. No where is safe. The safest place is to jet out and never look back.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Yup

Is it as risky as they say? The occasional news of humanitarian workers being kidnapped, is it more frequent than reported?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by doublefreez(m): 1:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Yes! But tactically.
Plus I don’t subscribe to coursing especially elders, more so my president.
lovat:
I thought the idiotic buhari said BH has been defeated
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by whirlwind7(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

One of the ISWAP members said she belongsto Him

I dey ply that road steady oh

Now I'm scared how I'll ply it next week back to my Monguno base.

This isn't the first time I've read your comment about your base being in Bornu state.
Your moniker is an Igbo name.
What work do you do over there? You work with an NGO? (there's many of them there) or are you in the military?

Be safe.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by danny34(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Thank you Sam, just what I am saying. I have been in Borno for some months now. My first rule is, fly to abuja and continue to the east. Coming home this holiday and returning back to Borno, I spent plenty just to be safe. I booked a return ticket, its very expensive, but safety first.

I even nhad to plead with a colleague not to drive to plateau, as he came with his c class to Maiduguri. The guy insisted. He left base on Saturday, that route was attacked on Sunday. I called and told him that such risk are uncalled for. We have families waiting for us, putting bread on their table and returning safely to them is paramount.

If you're Implementing any intervention in Borno, please stay safe

SamuelAnyawu:

Me no fit try that Auno,Benisheikh, Mainok axis oh. Once i wanna travel for leave i just book Air to Abuja. Although it's cost demanding on me. But i no get option
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by showafrica(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Day2logic:
As it is the Nigerian Government knows nothing about Nigeria, 3 days before Christmas, saw a man offload 8 bags of foreign rice both India and Thailand. I engaged the guy in an argument and what I learned from that little argument gave me goosebumps, if indeed the Nigeria government is playing its citizen like this, we should just forget this country. I truly believe in Nigeria but why’s every previous administration better than the next?
I know a responsible country won’t negotiate with terrorists, while GEJ was president, BH asked that PMB be the negotiator, can we say they don’t recognize him anymore or what?
Another thing that troubles my mind is, I understand that the only good thing about the country is its big population but if the population is not benefiting its citizens what’s the use?
If Benin has 11.4millions people, Niger 22.4 and Togo 7.9m. Why can’t this country be divided? It will do more good than harm. Or better yet restructured, make every state independent?

Bolded shows that there is no hope, the idiots at the top knows this and they already made escape plans... Borrowing as much as possible and mortgaging the hopeless generation. Do the same while you can.. Japaaa

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Eeser: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
babzo:

Is Monguno not on the way to Bama?
2 opposite poles mon ami. Monguno is northern borno. Bama is heading down south.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by babzo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Eeser:

2 opposite poles mon ami. Monguno is northern borno. Bama is heading down south.

Thanks. There is this town on the way to Bama in between Maiduguri and Bama ( at least as of 2000/2001) that has this very beautiful world class Local government headquarters building...white and pinkish orange. The name is sort of like Monguno....Mon something
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 28, 2019
donteddy:

Chairman we are not saying the same thing. I said they kit up in military regalia is it the same as this ?"For such a sucessful kidnap they would come dressed like civilians but only reveal their identity and that they were behind the kidnap after it was successful" your analysis is based on assumptions and what you read on papers.
The fact is army is doing clearance operation right now and the issue of super camp which make the withdraw securities along major road.
This AOG take advantage of this, also the operation positive identifying help them to do selective adoption and killings.
Oga our army is ineffective in wiping out those insurgents. The super camp strategy is designed to mitigate against the insurgents- especially iswap-gaining more territory. Our army has tactically conceded areas far from major capitals/cities in the NE to this insurgents, while making the major cities a fortress.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Eeser: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
babzo:

Thanks. There is this town on the way to Bama in between Maiduguri and Bama ( at least as of 2000/2001) that has this very beautiful world class Local government headquarters building...white and pinkish orange. The name is sort of like Monguno....Mon something
I guess you must be talking about konduga.
Since I haven't followed that road before, I haven't seen the building you described above.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by babzo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eeser:

I guess you must be talking about konduga.
Since I haven't followed that road before, I haven't seen the building you described above.

Yes Konduga!!!
Very beautiful building; painted white and something like orange; at least back then over 18 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Obasanjo Carries Albino Boy On His Shoulder In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.