Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram (88976 Views)

Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by tfelicityk(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
He is entitled to his faith...
He is entitled to his freedom...

Do people want to live his life for him?

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by IpobAntidote: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
NGRsenate:

You see how foolish you are? You think you have sense?

Any historian worth his salt will know that the bible was not originally written in English, the ancient texts used to compile the Bible was from different languages.

If you can’t see the similarities in what you just posted, look again. Literal translation of some compound words that represent the same thing in different languages always differ when translated.
[/s]

The book is a scam written by Romans to enslave mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Chukwurah003: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! You want to talk about confusion?

Lemme show you just a little:

How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I
Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with
how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule
over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of
Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8 )
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:8 )
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

Deal with that first. If you want more, I'll show you more.

Christianity always wins... yen yen yen grin

What are you even typing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by okonja(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Astark:
grin even atheist are celebrating.

Confused mumus. Christians always wins

It's not about religion here, it's about humanity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Pruwa: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Religion is the cause of many problems today!!!
there is nothing wrong in showing love to his Christian brothers
Some Christians also celebrate with Muslims on their festive seasons too

7 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

You've missed the point by an enormous margin. Don't confuse Judaism with Christianity. That old testament and new testament are found in the bible used by christians does not mean everything in it applies to them. The old testement gives us a feel of what was so as to quantify and measure the grace and essence of the finished work of christ. The entire essence of the coming of Jesus who is the central figure in christianity is to abolish the Law that did not reflect the true mind and character of God and to establish one that is founded on true justice, equity and mercy. Forgiveness is superior to revenge. Turning the other cheek is superior to cheek for a cheek

11 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Anybody on his instagram should just keep shut because Egypt has a significant COPTIC CHRISTIAN population and people dont have issue with them so no need to start typing Arabic on somebodys page over nothing!

Iraqi Muslims rush to buy Christmas trees to take home and celebrate with their compatriot IRAQI CHRISTIANS every year

Syrian and Lebanese MUSLIMS love to celebrate Christmas with their fellow MARONITE Christians every year!

People should try not to act like illiterates! Mtchew!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by dimmikel: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
We build ice block machines
Call us today: 08101091803

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Idiots

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Religion of peace indeed

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by obayendo1010(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Oga chose one you can't be ignorant and stupid at the same time....pls help your generation

12 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Simbrixton(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
yorubas are the most tolerant people in the world any faith exists we never divide bless god

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

The book is a scam written by Romans to enslave mankind.
..and your Koran? Fool proof?

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by olatunyemi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
watch how Christians will call those Muslims extremist. They want you to celebrate Christmas that some Christians aren't even celebrating. You won't see many of them posting about Eid, mention one Christan footballer that celebrated eid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by olatunyemi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pruwa:
Religion is the cause of many problems today!!!
there is nothing wrong in showing love to his Christian brothers
Some Christians also celebrate with Muslims on their festive seasons too
Christmas that some Christians aren't celebrating
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Mac2016(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Eventually we will all be all right...The destination shd be the major focus.. When you lose that and start jubilating cos of the road you're passing.. You have the tendency to lose out completely.
God is our destination, God-based religions are just God's created means (roads) to get to him.

To that Christian trying to defend religion, Christianity shd be more of a way of life than elevated sceptre. To that confused guy, I'm certain you belong nowhere cos if you had studied the Quran well.. You would have seen the light, Islam revers Jesus and he is classed with none but very few of all prophets which you must have belief in before you can enter Al-jannah!
If I am wrongly, please don't spare my mistake, expose it and I am ready to learn from it.

Better still tell us your religion and what you believe in...

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by OBku4(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Thanks for all your insults. now can you prove it from any text that the original bible and those verses I quoted was written with those words "four and two scores" e.t.c? Can you prove that the original bible was written in that form as in the people who wrote that bible made use of those words? But aside that, let's leave numerals for now grin How about all of these? Kindly explain grin Since u know so much, now explain these too grin

cheesy
All these funny people. Dem go dey study Bible to dey confuse demselves. U for add the Greek and Hebrew join! Mr scholar

8 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by malvisguy212: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

1. The first list has restrictions on younger men for military campaigns. The second list includes every able bodied individual, in the case of a defense or war
against Jerusalem. Or perhaps it's due to the unofficial and incomplete nature of the census (1 Chronicles 27:23-24)..

2. The Septuagint accurately states three years for both verses.

3 Ahaziah was anointed at the age of 22 as the next king and assumed the throne and actual rulership at age 42.

4. Jehoachin's father, Madehim,became an unofficial co-ruler at the age of eight to train him! This was followed with Jehoachin becoming officially the king at his father's death at 18 years of age!

5. jehoachin rule Two different times.

cc IAmStrange

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by announcement: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
hmm!
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by LtChisom: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

In your mosques, are these what your imams teach you? Don't make yourself a laughing stock by trying to sound wise. When you are confronted with things like these, just ignore it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by chukwugoziegi: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chukwurah003:

What are you even typing

Somebody that is mad and there is no-one to tell him.

6 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Ddontee: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Twizzy30:
grin where's the peace and unity? Boko Haram in the north, Fulani herdsmen, protests all over the country, few days ago some thugs nearly killed sowore's supporters in Abuja. .

Most of this attacks are sponsored by christians like British & American Govt, just to cause WAR because they knew Religion is the only weapon that can separate us

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by gbagyiza: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Religion is pulling the world apart, most especially in Africa. I don't see anything wrong with what he did. Moreover, this is equivalent to president Buhari wishing Nigerians a merry Christmas. That's d simple message Sallah is sending across to his fans around the world.

4 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by alfasexy: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Even me I be Satanist. I celebrate Christmas pass the inventors.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by xelly: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
May the birth of Jesus bring salvation to the lost souls. May we find him in all we do.
Peace be unto you all.
God bless us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by CSTR2: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dem dey craze.

Salah is in a historically Christian country where he earns his living and provide a higher standard of living for his family than most muslims will ever enjoy.

If England was as bigoted as these muslims, salah would still be in Egypt.

14 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Google is your friend Bro.

What you concocted here are all false. I just checked My Bible now and discovered that you just copied and paste fallacy..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by chewwie(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ughhh... Only Muslims cry about every little thing. They cried when Falz used girls wearing their head rag in his This Is Nigeria video.
Christians would've easily been outraged by the sight of a Muslim celebrating a Christian holiday, they could've called it disrespect, desecration, blah blah blah.
Give it a rest!

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Vanity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.