Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram (88978 Views)

Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by CSTR2: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ddontee:

Fool na him u be, Can his standard of living be higher than the Muslims in Saudi, Dubai and Most Arab countries
Go and borrow sense, if u cant get
lol
Muslims in those countries would kill for a chance to become citizens of Britain.

Why do you think the daughter of the king of UAE is always trying to escape to western civilisation?

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by johnpablo541(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Thanks for all your insults. now can you prove it from any text that the original bible and those verses I quoted was written with those words "four and two scores" e.t.c? Can you prove that the original bible was written in that form as in the people who wrote that bible made use of those words? But aside that, let's leave numerals for now grin How about all of these? Kindly explain grin Since u know so much, now explain these too grin

Who approached Jesus? (Matthew 8:5-7) The
Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick
servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not
approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the
Jews.

Paul’s attendants heard the miraculous voice and
stood speechless. Acts 9:7 Paul’s attendants did not
hear the voice and were prostrate. Acts 22:9 & 26:14

Was she dead or just dying? (Matthew 9:18) He
asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead.
(Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help,
because his daughter was dying.

When did the fig tree hear of its doom? (Matthew
21:17-19) Jesus cursed the fig tree after purging the
temple. (Mark 11:14-15 & 20) He cursed it before the
purging.

Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken
into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT
taken to Egypt.

Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the
mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon
in the plain.

Where did the devil take Jesus first? (Matthew
4:5-cool The Devil took Jesus first to the parapet of the
temple, then to a high place to view all the Kingdoms of
the world. (Luke 4:5-9) The Devil took Jesus first to a
high place to view the kingdoms, then to the parapet of
the temple.

Where did Jesus first appear to the eleven disciples?
In a room in Jerusalem. Luke 24:32-37 On a mountain
in Galilee. Matthew 28:15-17

Who bought the Sepulcher? Jacob, Josh 24:32
Abraham, Acts 7:16

Was John the Baptist Elias? "This is Elias which was
to come." Matthew 11:14 "And they asked him, what
then? Art thou Elias? And he said I am not." John l:21

#Fact#
It’s not that you’re raising these points to challenge the histories, translation and semantic relationships among them.
You’re raising them to feel cool as an atheist.
Enjoy your 5mins of fame#True#

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Homiesjinxbank: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
The way muslims dey quote Bible eh, instead of them to fix why their brothers they bomb upanda they're busy looking for faults inside the Bible

4 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Funkybabee(f): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
They are in their room, or an hotel room sha but I guess he love the atmosphere....

And self why did her little kid open her hair, if only her mother can expose her beauty too
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
socialmediaman:

This is Strange but, you’re getting things mixed up. Here are links to the Bible verses you posted:

2 Samuel 24:9
https://biblehub.com/2_samuel/24-9.htm
1 Chronicles 21:5
https://biblehub.com/1_chronicles/21-5.htm

2 Samuel 24:13
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3fsearch=2%2bSamuel%2b24:13&version=NIV&interface=amp
1 Chronicles 21:12
https://biblehub.com/1_chronicles/21-12.htm

2 Kings 8:26
https://biblehub.com/2_kings/8-26.htm
2 Chronicles 22:2
https://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/22-2.htm

2 Kings 24:8
https://biblehub.com/2_kings/24-8.htm
2 Chronicles 36:9
https://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/36-9.htm

For the last two links, 3 months vs 3 months and 10 days don’t seem to be much discrepancy, just like some people say they’re 3yrs old while others would say they’re 3 years and 3 months old

Oga check the original KJV.. your Christians doctors probably revised bible and changed those verses when they saw the errors grin

Go and check the original KJV
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by TemmyT002(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! You want to talk about confusion?

Lemme show you just a little:

How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I
Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with
how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule
over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of
Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8 )
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:8 )
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

Deal with that first. If you want more, I'll show you more.

Christianity always wins... yen yen yen grin

Modified:

Even more grin

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant
to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or
after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell
Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last
instruction only two pairs went into the ark
(Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how
many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel
8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha,
King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles
16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for
the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many
baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the
Babylonian captivity, how many were the children
of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra
2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen
(Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

achu42 tecnolad ImmaculateJOE and everyone saying they can't find it.

Go and check King James Version... as in the original king James you'll see it there

Was it not ur Christians doctors that revised the bible after seeing all these and decided to change it in your new bibles so as to deceive you masses?

Go and check KJV and I even posted more for you grin

This one probably thinks he is smart.
Sighs

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by sencekompis: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

You are the foolish one!

What does compound words have to do with numbers?

If the bible was written in Hebrew or Greek originally and in that hebrew bible, what's there is the number "three". If it's translated to English, should it not then remain number 3? what's so compound about numbers?

If numerals or numbers are translated from one language to another, should they not remain the same?

in the second one I quoted, in one verse it says 3 and in another it says 7... is there not a different between 3 and 7? Is that not how it is in the original bible that was translated? what's so compound about numerical figures that will make them change when translated? 3 is 3... 7 is 7.. grin

in the third one, one verse says 42 another says 22.. is there not a difference...

in fourth one, one verse says 18 another one 8..

what's so "compound" about all these?

The numerals are different simple..

And that's even just five.

There are 96 more that I have for you... should I bring them? grin

YOU SOUND LIKE A TERRORIST!!!! you seem to have the heart of one. OGGUUNN GKILLLL YOU. TERRORISTS OLOSHIII
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Captiveportal: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
Odogu9195:
Here is the thing. You see the Muslim middle class?? Those ones have sense. The set of people u should be afraid of na those poor ones wey carry Islam for head! You don’t have to be a Christian to celebrate Christmas!! It’s the holidays for F sake! Religious wars are basically people killing themselves over who has the better imaginary friend!
dude this is not just a comment but an eye opener world wide, seun lalasticlala please archive this particular post cos it makes 200% perfect sense

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by kanbilism: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
muyoge:
Wait for your answers.
In Israel 1,100,000 were found and 500,000 in Judah.
In the second book, 800,000 were found in Israel and 470,000 in Judah.
If you read through the Bible without lifting passages out of context, I think you would see the complementary figures.
Read 1Chron 27:1-15 and 2Chro 1:14 to see the 288,000 and 12,000 soldiers that were chosen soldiers. 800,000+288.000+12,000=
Now to 470,000 and 500,000
There was a chosen army of 30,000 in 2Sam6:1. If you read the accounts well, it is said that the number from 2 tribes was not included.
470,000+30,000=500,000
What you don't understand is the perspectives of writers. The accounts were not written by one person. One focused on events in Judah and the other on Israel.
It takes great mental stamina to read the bible.
What you think is an error will disappear when you study character, theme, setting, prevailing circumstances, etc. Great Literature students can relate to an extent.
You never believed there could be a reconciliation in these 2 verses. Did you?

Guy dnt lie for yourself, Bible have a lot of confusing verses, we have studied it and see alot, in one verse 2 thieves insulted Jesus, in another 1 thief, if Bible is truly by inspiration why all this confusing verses, Bible is a story, it was written by Romans to confuse people about a religion called Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by sencekompis: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
RELIGION OF PISS!!!!! FOR THE FOOLISH DOOM ONES
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Homiesjinxbank: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Where is the original KJV?

IAmStrange:

Oga check the original KJV.. your Christians doctors probably revised bible and changed those verses when they saw the errors grin

Go and check the original KJV
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Captiveportal: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Odogu9195:
Here is the thing. You see the Muslim middle class?? Those ones have sense. The set of people u should be afraid of na those poor ones wey carry Islam for head! You don’t have to be a Christian to celebrate Christmas!! It’s the holidays for F sake! Religious wars are basically people killing themselves over who has the better imaginary friend!
dude this is not just a comment but an eye opener world wide, seun lalasticlala please archive this particular comment cos it makes 200% perfect sense

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Hasheem1hash(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jas1000:

Get small sense naw before posting rubbish, the Bible also contains the history of the people of Isreal which was authored by humans like you and me thus errors are bound to happen, after undergoing manual copying for preservations and several translations are you still amazed with seeing an error? especially in a time where a universally understood calender has nt yet been established?
The book of chronicles alone has tens of authors, it was jst compiled to a single unit.

The BIBLE contains the word of God but is not the word of God wholistically.
The BIBLE contains the word of God but is not the word of God wholistically...Really
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
CSTR2:

lol
Muslims in those countries would kill for a chance to become citizens of Britain.

Why do you think the daughter of the king of UAE is always trying to escape to western civilisation?

And they have to use an app to track her even when shes trying to escape by sea smh! Poor girl!!
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Funkybabee:
And self why did her little kid open her hair, if only her mother can expose her beauty too

Shes not up to the age to start wearing Hijab
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by sulasa07(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
johnpablo541:
Hmmm
Santa go hustle na. grin grin cool
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Funkybabee(f): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Shes not up to the age to start wearing Hijab

Oh, hijab is about age
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Reinvented: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Modified:

Even more grin

after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

King of Israel die?

baths?

of Pahrath-Moab?

Without wasting my time to correct your confusion, I am disappointed if all you can generate from the the Bible after over 4000 years is just difference in days and numbers. YOU COULDN'T FAULT THE HAPPENINGS OF SUCH EVENTS. For me the occurrence of an event is of more SUBSTANCE than number of attendants. If I may ask you a very simple question without attacking your religion, how many people attended your father's marriage to your mother? As recent as it was, you cannot tell but you are here listing days, years, number of people that were recorded for events that occurred as far back as time of Noah. Which is more important the occurrence of an EVENT or the form it took?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by sencekompis: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
TERRORISTS breeder = ISLAM THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by sulasa07(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Funkybabee:
They are in their room, or an hotel room sha but I guess he love the atmosphere....

Hijab is for those that have reached puberty not kids

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by masterplan303(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=IAmStrange post=85226993]

So these are the few points that derailed you off your path to salvation...smhfu
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Homiesjinxbank:
Where is the original KJV?

una no get bible for house?

This is the one i have here:

lemme give you two:

2 Kings: 8. 26. Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Athaliah, the daughter of Omri king of Israel. - Bible Offline

2 Chronicles: 22. 2. Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri. - Bible Offline

2 Kings: 24. 8. Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem. - Bible Offline

2 Chronicles: 36. 9. Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD. - Bible Offline
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Awon extremist ti bere O..

I have seen Christians attending Hajj.. So what is the fuss??
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by olisaEze(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Some set of Muslims say its Haram to collect Christmas gift (food and drinks) from Christians.
In fact We shared plastic Pepsi to our Muslim brothers at our line, one of them open it and pour it away.

But it is not haram to collect our Niger Delta oil money or tax from alcoholic beverage companies! Don’t mind the brainwashed oafs in that ur line, dem dey beef say our Christmas celebrations get level pass all their sallah combined together grin

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
vanida6:
person no go pose with Christmas tree in peace again undecided
Don't mind them!!

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by biggerboyc(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Lemme show you just a little: Check KJV

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Modified:

Even more grin

after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

King of Israel die?

baths?

of Pahrath-Moab?

Go and check King James Version... as in the original king James you'll see it there

Was it not ur Christians doctors that revised the bible after seeing all these and decided to change it in your new bibles so as to deceive you masses?

Bros maybe it was inside the Quran cos my own bible that I check its the same numbers

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by prodigyevans(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Modified:

Even more grin

after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

King of Israel die?

baths?

of Pahrath-Moab?

Ignorance is not an excuse....Sure you haven't read any of those passages but did well to copy paste.
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Funkybabee:
Oh, hijab is about age

Yeah the hijab stuff is when developing/already developed female characteristics. A child must only wear it when she is praying.

Some parents start it early but its not actually necessary

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Paseus(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Some set of Muslims say its Haram to collect Christmas gift (food and drinks) from Christians.
In fact We shared plastic Pepsi to our Muslim brothers at our line, one of them open it and pour it away.
Do yourself good and change line. If you know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by imbless: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Thanks for all your insults. now can you prove it from any text that the original bible and those verses I quoted was written with those words "four and two scores" e.t.c? Can you prove that the original bible was written in that form as in the people who wrote that bible made use of those words? But aside that, let's leave numerals for now grin How about all of these? Kindly explain grin Since u know so much, now explain these too grin

Who approached Jesus? (Matthew 8:5-7) The
Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick
servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not
approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the
Jews.

Paul’s attendants heard the miraculous voice and
stood speechless. Acts 9:7 Paul’s attendants did not
hear the voice and were prostrate. Acts 22:9 & 26:14

Was she dead or just dying? (Matthew 9:18) He
asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead.
(Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help,
because his daughter was dying.

When did the fig tree hear of its doom? (Matthew
21:17-19) Jesus cursed the fig tree after purging the
temple. (Mark 11:14-15 & 20) He cursed it before the
purging.

Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken
into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT
taken to Egypt.

Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the
mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon
in the plain.

Where did the devil take Jesus first? (Matthew
4:5-cool The Devil took Jesus first to the parapet of the
temple, then to a high place to view all the Kingdoms of
the world. (Luke 4:5-9) The Devil took Jesus first to a
high place to view the kingdoms, then to the parapet of
the temple.

Where did Jesus first appear to the eleven disciples?
In a room in Jerusalem. Luke 24:32-37 On a mountain
in Galilee. Matthew 28:15-17

Who bought the Sepulcher? Jacob, Josh 24:32
Abraham, Acts 7:16

Was John the Baptist Elias? "This is Elias which was
to come." Matthew 11:14 "And they asked him, what
then? Art thou Elias? And he said I am not." John l:21
guy u are an intelligent illiterate, one word go and study the laws of eye witness, the accounts each of the witnesses needn't be the same, in fact it shouldn't be the same. example go to any crime scene and ask some of people that was there when it occurred, there story will differ but it will definitely point to one direction. go and read about the death of christ in Matthew, mark and luke. then u will notice that their narrations differs but they are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by akin9ja78(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Modified:

Even more grin

after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

King of Israel die?

baths?

of Pahrath-Moab?

Had it been u been steady applying this wisdom n energy with your book u’d av bn a professor in Oxford but reverse was your case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.