Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram (88975 Views)

Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Chukkychukky(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Islam is full of hates and extremism jst hating someone for taking selfie is evil

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by tecnolad(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! You want to talk about confusion?

Lemme show you just a little:

How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I
Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with
how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule
over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of
Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8 )
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:8 )
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

Deal with that first. If you want more, I'll show you more.

Christianity always wins... yen yen yen grin

Please go read these books you've quoted again. I just did and your claims got annulled.

I'm sure you got confused somewhere. Happy boxing day

6 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by saddler: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGRsenate:

Idiot.

You think the early men used numbers as 1,2,3 like you know it today?

Have you heard phrases like “four and two scores” or ancient phrases like “ein lifon,” meaning “one left over.” Which is 11 today. “twe lif,” meaning “two left over.” Or 12 today. “Three and ten” as 13.

Imagine 3 different tribes writing/saying “two left over” in their various languages and someone now trying to transcribe then to hebrew before finally being transcribed to English.

Nitwit, you better go and enlighten yourself. Because you want to justify argument you’ll come and be spraying your stupidity everywhere.

Why are you wasting time replying that head slammer?

Their copy-cat book called Quaran is full of errors and hallucinations .

Please ignore him . He has been brainwashed

4 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by blessedjohn: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Stop displaying your ignorance in public.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
efembaba:
We know that there is the letter of scripture and there is the power and spirit of it. Any body, even atheists can read it for the sake of literature and that's what they will get out of it. Just literature--historical events, texts, biographies, chronologies etc. But another person can read it and get salvation, which is the spiritual value, out of it.. The bible was written over a period of hundreds of decades by people who didn't t even know one another yet talking about the same person i.e Jesus Christ whether in Prophecy or in events, his kenosis, life on earth death, resurrection and the significance of it. This is the Spirit and power of scripture and there is perfect agreement over this among all the writers of the bible. Every other detail including figures, historical events semantics etc are all subject to human limitations of the writers in terms of personal mastery of language vocabulary, detailing, perspectives etc and it's also subject to such factors as interpretations, tranlations and transliteration of literature, preservation of integrity of text, change in meaning and semantics of certain words in languages over the years etc

Please tell them. Somebody wrote 3 months, another person wrote 3 months and 10 days so that means the Bible is totally wrong smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by victorazyvictor(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Your mumu no get part 2 grin
Your using two different peoples report on issue to judge. ... grin at least Bible was just and sincere enough to record them as it was grin what about all the lies Muhammed lied to una grin
70 virgins, kill and get reward in heaven, western education is haram etc.

So you dey read Bible grin

I can not open Quoram because is inconsequential to humanity, as you guy depict the envy, greed, wickedness against human (Christians)

grin if they see way to close Christmas they for don doam, but God pass these Ismaelistic children sons of Kane. grin

Shey una dey find errors in Bible, una go seeam well well grin as Christians are you peoples ultimate problem because they are fighting against una father The Devil!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Unik3030: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Cocolatti(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
That's why I stopped sending good will messages to some Muslim friends

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Turktman05(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

You're the confused one. There are different accounts in the bible. Individual with their embellishment. In view to show the truth, they published individuals accounts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Wait for your answers.
In Israel 1,100,000 were found and 500,000 in Judah.
In the second book, 800,000 were found in Israel and 470,000 in Judah.
If you read through the Bible without lifting passages out of context, I think you would see the complementary figures.
Read 1Chron 27:1-15 and 2Chro 1:14 to see the 288,000 and 12,000 soldiers that were chosen soldiers. 800,000+288.000+12,000=1,100,000
Now to 470,000 and 500,000
There was a chosen army of 30,000 in 2Sam6:1. If you read the accounts well, it is said that the number from 2 tribes was not included.
470,000+30,000=500,000
What you don't understand is the perspectives of writers. The accounts were not written by one person. One focused on events in Judah and the other on Israel.
It takes great mental stamina to read the bible.
What you think is an error will disappear when you study character, theme, setting, prevailing circumstances, etc. Great Literature students can relate to an extent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Raymond82b:
Nice one

Scamming fool
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by achu442(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

This guy is so so confused.

Where did you read your own Bible from?

Or you want to just cause confusion. Since your religion don't like peace.

I have just read these verses and compared them. They are all the same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Even more:
When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after? After (2 Samuel 5 and 6) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14) 10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark? Two (Genesis 6:19, 20) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9) 11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture? One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4) 12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have? Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25) 13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die? Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1) 14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple? Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16) 15. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths? Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5) 16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab? Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11) 17. How many were the children of Zattu? Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Alawode01(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Religion should be free thing that someone can decide on his own,it shouldn't be force.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Jas1000: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Get small sense naw before posting rubbish, the Bible also contains the history of the people of Isreal which was authored by humans like you and me thus errors are bound to happen, after undergoing manual copying for preservations and several translations are you still amazed with seeing an error? especially in a time where a universally understood calender has nt yet been established?
The book of chronicles alone has tens of authors, it was jst compiled to a single unit.

The BIBLE contains the word of God but is not the word of God wholistically.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Even more .. Since u people know so much
How many were the children of Azgad? One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)
19. How many were the children of Adin? Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15) Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)
20. How many were the children of Hashum? Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19) Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)
21. How many were the children of Bethel and Ai? Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)
22. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows: 29,818 (Ezra) 31,089 (Nehemiah)
23. How many singers accompanied the assembly? Two hundred (Ezra 2:65) Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)
24. What was the name of King Abijahs mother? Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)
25. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem? Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40) No (Joshua 15:63)
26. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary? Jacob (Matthew 1:16) Hell (Luke 3:23)
27. Jesus descended from which son of David? Solomon (Matthew 1:6) Nathan(Luke3:31)
28. Who was the father of Shealtiel? Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12) Neri (Luke 3:27)
29. Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of Jesus Christ? Abiud (Matthew 1: 13) Rhesa (Luke 3:27) But the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i.Meshullam, ii. Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v.Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa do not fit in anyway.
30. Who was the father of Uzziah? Joram (Matthew 1:cool Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Godhatesodomy: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wow

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by blackfase(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Useless blood sucking religion filled with hate-filled obnoxious scumbags. Useless bastards!!!
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
muyoge:
Wait for your answers.
In Israel 1,100,000 were found and 500,000 in Judah.
In the second book, 800,000 were found in Israel and 470,000 in Judah.
If you read through the Bible without lifting passages out of context, I think you would see the complementary figures.
Read 1Chron 27:1-15 and 2Chro 1:14 to see the 288,000 and 12,000 soldiers that were chosen soldiers. 800,000+288.000+12,000=
Now to 470,000 and 500,000
There was a chosen army of 30,000 in 2Sam6:1. If you read the accounts well, it is said that the number from 2 tribes was not included.
470,000+30,000=500,000
What you don't understand is the perspectives of writers. The accounts were not written by one person. One focused on events in Judah and the other on Israel.

You get time to dey reply the idiot. Someone who's waiting for one stupid Imes, what sense do you think that one will have?

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
FemiMaduka:
Extremism is a big problem in the world. Mo'Salah was obviously enjoying the holidays but some extremist would rather read unnecessary meanings into a simple photograph. Does Salah not have millions of Christian fans all over the world? Would it be out of place if he regarded and congratulated them on a festival they hold dear? Does it mean he subscribes to Christmas?

The misguided extremists should please take it a notch higher and tell Salah to quit Liverpool because it's a majorly Christian club [in a Christian city and a Christian country].
Idiocy!

Exactly! Why didnt they tell him to increase the length of his football shorts in order to preserve his Hijab?A Muslim man shouldnt expose himself above the knee but they dont care about that side.

They dont care that he rakes in money from money taken from UNISLAMIC sources such as money accrued from interest and advertising for alcohol.

Na only Christmas tree dey vex dem smh rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Idaytesj29(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGRsenate:

Idiot.

You think the early men used numbers as 1,2,3 like you know it today?

Have you heard phrases like “four and two scores” or ancient phrases like “ein lifon,” meaning “one left over.” Which is 11 today. “twe lif,” meaning “two left over.” Or 12 today. “Three and ten” as 13.

Imagine 3 different tribes writing/saying “two left over” in their various languages and someone now trying to transcribe then to hebrew before finally being transcribed to English.

Nitwit, you better go and enlighten yourself. Because you want to justify argument you’ll come and be spraying your stupidity everywhere.

Why can't we just let those Holy books be in their original states? Our over sabi is what has led us to various religious misunderstanding, misinterpretations and misconceptions. In the end, only God knows those who are truly worshipping Him, and He powerful enough to fight His battles.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Ddontee: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
CSTR2:
Dem dey craze.

Salah is in a historically Christian country where he earns his living and provide a higher standard of living for his family than most muslims will ever enjoy.

If England was as bigoted as these muslims, salah would still be in Egypt.

Fool na him u be, Can his standard of living be higher than the Muslims in Saudi, Dubai and Most Arab countries
Go and borrow sense, if u cant get
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Homiesjinxbank: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
BABA why terrorist they always shout same Allah Akhbar before bombing shits up?
IAmStrange:

You are the foolish one!

What does compound words have to do with numbers?

If the bible was written in Hebrew or Greek originally and in that hebrew bible, what's there is the number "three". If it's translated to English, should it not then remain number 3? what's so compound about numbers?

If numerals or numbers are translated from one language to another, should they not remain the same?

in the second one I quoted, in one verse it says 3 and in another it says 7... is there not a different between 3 and 7? Is that not how it is in the original bible that was translated? what's so compound about numerical figures that will make them change when translated? 3 is 3... 7 is 7.. grin

in the third one, one verse says 42 another says 22.. is there not a difference...

in fourth one, one verse says 18 another one 8..

what's so "compound" about all these?

The numerals are different simple..

And that's even just five.

There are 96 more that I have for you... should I bring them? grin
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Ayemileto(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Thanks for all your insults. now can you prove it from any text that the original bible and those verses I quoted was written with those words "four and two scores" e.t.c? Can you prove that the original bible was written in that form as in the people who wrote that bible made use of those words? But aside that, let's leave numerals for now grin How about all of these? Kindly explain grin Since u know so much, now explain these too grin

Who approached Jesus? (Matthew 8:5-7) The
Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick
servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not
approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the
Jews.

Paul’s attendants heard the miraculous voice and
stood speechless. Acts 9:7 Paul’s attendants did not
hear the voice and were prostrate. Acts 22:9 & 26:14

Was she dead or just dying? (Matthew 9:18) He
asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead.
(Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help,
because his daughter was dying.

When did the fig tree hear of its doom? (Matthew
21:17-19) Jesus cursed the fig tree after purging the
temple. (Mark 11:14-15 & 20) He cursed it before the
purging.

Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken
into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT
taken to Egypt.

Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the
mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon
in the plain.

Where did the devil take Jesus first? (Matthew
4:5-cool The Devil took Jesus first to the parapet of the
temple, then to a high place to view all the Kingdoms of
the world. (Luke 4:5-9) The Devil took Jesus first to a
high place to view the kingdoms, then to the parapet of
the temple.

Where did Jesus first appear to the eleven disciples?
In a room in Jerusalem. Luke 24:32-37 On a mountain
in Galilee. Matthew 28:15-17

Who bought the Sepulcher? Jacob, Josh 24:32
Abraham, Acts 7:16

Was John the Baptist Elias? "This is Elias which was
to come." Matthew 11:14 "And they asked him, what
then? Art thou Elias? And he said I am not." John l:21

I once read the write-up of a police detective and it have a statement like this If an event happen with witnesses around, and the witnesses were asked to give account of what they witnessed, their account can never be 100% the same. However, it will be similar and you can reach a reasonable conclusion from there.

Majority of the books in the Bible (apart from the letters) were not written when the events were happening. Rather, they were written by witnesses to the event (or people who heard the story from witnesses) many years after the events have happened.

If you carefully go through all the stories you posted, you will notice a similarity between the verses and can reach a reasonable conclusion about the circumstances surrounding the event.

The differences in each story is due to the different witnesses who witnessed the event. And the view of the different witnesses were all included in the Bible, so you can make a reasonable conclusion about the story.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by RapistOnBail: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

Modified:

Even more grin

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant
to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or
after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell
Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last
instruction only two pairs went into the ark
(Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how
many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel
8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha,
King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles
16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for
the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many
baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the
Babylonian captivity, how many were the children
of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra
2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen
(Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
I always wondered why I was failing CRK way back. They be confusing me too much.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Homiesjinxbank: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
BABA why terrorist they always shout same Allah Akhbar before bombing shits up? And lastly what is the meaning of Jihad? Please don't tell me they are not the real Muslim ooo because i wont take that shit from you..

IAmStrange:

You are the foolish one!

If the bible was written in Hebrew or Greek originally and in that hebrew bible, what's there is the number "three". If it's translated to English, should it not then remain number 3? what's so compound about numbers?

If numerals or numbers are translated from one language to another, should they not remain the same?

in the second one I quoted, in one verse it says 3 and in another it says 7... is there not a different between 3 and 7? Is that not how it is in the original bible that was translated? what's so compound about numerical figures that will make them change when translated? 3 is 3... 7 is 7.. grin

in the third one, one verse says 42 another says 22.. is there not a difference...

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Alvin007: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGRsenate:

It’s not that you’re raising these points to challenge the histories, translation and semantic relationships among them.

You’re raising them to feel cool as an atheist.

Enjoy your 5mins of fame.
Just leave him...are they not a recall/testament of each follower/disciple of Christ's personal experience with him?
He needs to first understand that the books(testaments) are stories being recalled by a 'few' disciples of Christ...yet, he expects them to be accurate..as if he perfectly remembers..in a very detailed form...what he did exactly 205 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by socialmediaman: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

over Jerusalem?

Jerusalem?

This is Strange but, you’re getting things mixed up. Here are links to the Bible verses you posted:

2 Samuel 24:9
https://biblehub.com/2_samuel/24-9.htm
1 Chronicles 21:5
https://biblehub.com/1_chronicles/21-5.htm

2 Samuel 24:13
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3fsearch=2%2bSamuel%2b24:13&version=NIV&interface=amp
1 Chronicles 21:12
https://biblehub.com/1_chronicles/21-12.htm

2 Kings 8:26
https://biblehub.com/2_kings/8-26.htm
2 Chronicles 22:2
https://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/22-2.htm

2 Kings 24:8
https://biblehub.com/2_kings/24-8.htm
2 Chronicles 36:9
https://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/36-9.htm

For the last two links, 3 months vs 3 months and 10 days don’t seem to be much discrepancy, just like some people say they’re 3yrs old while others would say they’re 3 years and 3 months old

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by stanisbaratheon: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:
Even more .. Since u people know so much

How many were the children of Azgad?
One thousand two hundred and twenty-two
(Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two
(Nehemiah 7:17)

19. How many were the children of Adin?
Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

20. How many were the children of Hashum?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah
7:22)

21. How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah
7:32)

22. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the
total number of the whole assembly was 42,360.
Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close.
The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
29,818 (Ezra)
31,089 (Nehemiah)

23. How many singers accompanied the assembly?
Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)
Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

24. What was the name of King Abijahs mother?
Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2
Chronicles 13:2)
Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles
11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter
whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)

25. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture
Jerusalem?
Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
No (Joshua 15:63)

26. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of
Mary?
Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
Hell (Luke 3:23)

27. Jesus descended from which son of David?
Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
Nathan(Luke3:31)

28. Who was the father of Shealtiel?
Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
Neri (Luke 3:27)

29. Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of
Jesus Christ?
Abiud (Matthew 1: 13)
Rhesa (Luke 3:27) But the seven sons of
Zerubbabel are as follows: i.Meshullam, ii.
Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v.Berechiah,
vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles
3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa do not fit
in anyway.

30. Who was the father of Uzziah?
Joram (Matthew 1:cool
Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)

LA copy LA paste grin. You're wiser than this.

4 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by joeBishops: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Mind you, remember in my post above, I asked u two things.

first I asked u to prove it that those terms were the ones used in the original bible? prove it from all confirm text?

Secondly answer all those contradictions. grin
I seriously fail to understand the problem atheists have with Christians. They say there is no God, we hear them, why can't they just move on? Why are they bothered with things that don't exist to them? Bro help me ask them. We believe there is One God, the Eternal Father, whose Son is Jesus Christ, the Judge of the living and the dead. Whom we shall all stand before one day when we die, since everyone must die someday.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Homiesjinxbank: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Muslim that twist something, you're here debating over translating 2 in greek to 2 in English, where as the guy said content on each Bible verses, you're here saying trash about numbers, na numbers they dey follow you talk?

Terroristal

IAmStrange:

You are the foolish one!

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by AreaFada2: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pruwa:
Religion is the cause of many problems today!!!
there is nothing wrong in showing love to his Christian brothers
Some Christians also celebrate with Muslims on their festive seasons too
Dude, humans will always find a way to cause division, hate and strife.

If not religion it is race, creed, tribe, skin colour, language etc. Humans are just the problem of this world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.