Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays (39063 Views)

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Masterpiece77: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2019
MrSix:
Ok

Need us used laptops?
Are you in Lagos or Abuja? It's pay on delivery

Chat me up with link on my signature
what's the price for clean 4/6gb ram, at least 500gb hard disk and at least 1.9ghz processor speed.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/218719-10-places-visit-nigeria-christmas-holidays.html

OP's name is Lalasticlala and no one is talking about it?
Issorryt.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by kenx1(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Yankari mbanu...... D fear of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom...
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by olaadesino(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Observe this picture very well and ponder over it

Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Olarewaju89: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2019
How much you get wey people fit borrow for your hand..? Go seat down jaree undecided

CrazeMan69:
Xmas Xmas ... shey dat one don pass... all of us are equal again. Next up new year... when una burn una savings finish make pesin no come beg me for “sch fees, project fees, house rent”
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Dididrumz(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
cool

a whole former President of Nigeria almost got murdered and we aint even talking about it

That still beats my imagination.......
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Paseus(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Uguta lake is bae...
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Donbabaj: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2019
No Lagos. Centre of Excellence?
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by CrazeMan69(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Olarewaju89:
How much you get wey people fit borrow for your hand..? Go seat down jaree undecided

Potential beggar sighted...
Next post from this waste product will be probably be one about his landlord trying to evict him for arrears of rent owed.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by NurseJay: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2019
emmy512:

YOUR INFORMATION IS OUTDATED AS REGARDS TINAPA.
ITS AN ABANDONED PLACE. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING CONCERNING CHRISTMAS THERE.
THERE ARE NO MALLS AS YOU SAID EXISTING. THE PLACE NOW LOOKS LIKE THE SET OF THE WALKING DEAD OR OTHER SCARY ABANDONED PLACES. SINCE DONALD DUKE LEFT OFFICE WE'VE NOT HAD A TINAPA .
EVEN ARCADE CENTRE NO LONGER EXISTING. YOU CAN ONLY GO THERE TO SIT QUIETLY AND MAKE OUT WITH YOUR BABE WITHOUT TOO MUCH EYES ON YOU.

God bless you for saying it the way it is!
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Uyi168: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Goldenheart:
Nigeria is too dangerous to be jumping one state to another... grin

Make i sidon for my house abeg... light dey, food dey, internet dey. cool
U nor lie my brother..

Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Vanity
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
cool

With Kidnappers and Boko Haram on the loose ,.. na my house sure pass oo

a whole former President of Nigeria almost got murdered and we aint even talking about it

Bros at this rate even your house no sure anymore o! See OP dey advice people make dem go do Christmas for Bauchi grin doing Christmas in the Islamist Republic of Northern Nigeria shocked wetin eye dey find na im eye dey see o
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by itsme01: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Bros at this rate even your house no sure anymore o! See OP dey advice people make dem go do Christmas for Bauchi grin doing Christmas in Islamist Republic of Northern Nigeria shocked na wetin you eye dey find na wetin eye dey see o

grin
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2019
sambisa forest akala in mushin
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Wonderland Amusement Park is different from Millennium Park in Abuja. Get your facts correctly.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Focusmind: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Let's tell our selves the truth. The country is simply not suited for tourists. Poor infrastructure and lack of good transportation network coupled with the high level poverty that has made majority of its citizen to look crude, uncivilised in behaviour and chaotic environment with poor aesthetic and unwelcoming disorganised environment.

As someone earlier pointed out, the country is just too dangerous to be moving from one state to another.

OP, next time, localise this tourist attractions per state.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by PatriotTemidayo: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Y'all don't know how to write captivating expository.

Writing those flowery word without indicative Cost Estimation doesn't allow for decision to patronize.

Put a cost on the Usage, you help people make decision quick, according to their budgets. That's how to write about tourism and getaway spots. Tenkiew
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by toffyz(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2019
OP forgot to put Obudu Ranch Resorts Location and state.

I guess it's located in Cross River state as well
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by MrSix: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Masterpiece77:

what's the price for clean 4/6gb ram, at least 500gb hard disk and at least 1.9ghz processor speed.
Chat me up on WhatsApp with the link on my signature below. I'd show you options to choose from.

1 Like

Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by FASH23(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2019
You didn't put ShopRite ����
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Freshlorde: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Ph tourist beach �����
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Agugbadin: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Nice places to visit though but all taken over by insecurity namely kidnapping, Gboko haram, killer herdsmen armed robbery to mention but a few
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by donbachi(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
Jos Wildlife Park and Shere Hills. You should visit those whenever you're on the Plateau. You won't want to leave.

Nice article op.

And while you're visiting the Plateau, don't forget to book any of our premium massage sessions. You deserve it! Reward yourself this yuletide
athink u don chop ur Xmas rice and chicken alone,abi.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by czarina(f): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2019
donbachi:
athink u don chop ur Xmas rice and chicken alone,abi.
lol...did we even eat rice and chicken? We didn't though. Enjoy your holidays!
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by ezanafe(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Wow
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by RALPHOW(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
emmy512:

THERE ARE NO MALLS AS YOU SAID EXISTING. THE PLACE NOW LOOKS LIKE THE SET OF THE WALKING DEAD OR OTHER SCARY ABANDONED PLACES. SINCE DONALD DUKE LEFT OFFICE WE'VE NOT HAD A TINAPA .
EVEN ARCADE CENTRE NO LONGER EXISTING. YOU CAN ONLY GO THERE TO SIT QUIETLY AND MAKE OUT WITH YOUR BABE WITHOUT TOO MUCH EYES ON YOU.

I wish to click like 500 times!
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by malvisguy212: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
emmy512:

Even Gamji park is outdated, Hausa guys turn there to joint of weed smokers and drugs.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by 77up(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Goldenheart:
Nigeria is too dangerous to be jumping one state to another... grin

Make i sidon for my house abeg... light dey, food dey, internet dey. cool
Better my brother.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by malvisguy212: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
emmy512:

Even Gamji park in Kaduna is outdated, Hausa guys turn there to joint of weed smokers and drugs.
Re: 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays by Afamed: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
cool

With Kidnappers and Boko Haram on the loose ,.. na my house sure pass oo

Keep quiet, how could a president that was in Yenegoe while the incident happened in Otuoke nearly got murdered?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) / Nigerian Student In UK Drowns In Canada While On School Trip (Photos) / FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.