Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Shocking Things My Husband’s Side Chick Taught Me About Sex And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Things My Husband’s Side Chick Taught Me About Sex And Marriage (935 Views)

Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Things My Husband’s Side Chick Taught Me About Sex And Marriage by Segzee1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
My name is Agnes my story is an interesting one, take your time to read it and send it to every wife out there, you may be saving a Home.

I am married to a very loving man and I usually call him Oloye, his real name is Bode. He is an upwardly mobile executive, a brilliant first-class graduate from Unilag. He is almost perfect in everything he lays his hands upon. He was the focus of all girls when we were on Campus, but one way or the other he decided to come for me and married me.

Our marriage was like heaven on earth, we were like two lovebirds. Though my husband travels a lot because of his Job we were ever still very close on phones and through video calls and his coming back home is like that of a King to his Palace, he too will come back home with lots of gifts for his family especially for his beautiful Queen as he used to call me.

We are now seven years in the marriage and it seems ours is an endless love story until some Months ago when my life came crashing down.
My husband has been keeping late nights and do go on weekend journeys but I never doubted him, I never thought of him doing anything wrong, I believed it was all about his Job, couple with the fact that he always called to inform me wherever he was and all was about his job, so I thought.

Some months ago, the day happened to be a public holiday, my husband was working on his Laptop, his phone rang, a friend called him to pick some documents some few streets away, the man sounded very urgent, so he quickly got up and went. In the process, he forgot to shut down his laptop, I was just passing by then I moved closer to shut down the Laptop, but my eyes suddenly went to the mail he was reading, what I saw was a mail from a girl who I felt was more than just a colleague to my husband, but the......... https:///3b249fJ

Re: Shocking Things My Husband’s Side Chick Taught Me About Sex And Marriage by FatherBona: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
If you drop the full story here will you die angry
Shift abeg!!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town / How Has Nairaland Helped You? / Nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.