Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures (71698 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Tmissy3000(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:
Drop your account number and like!

I'm giving 15 people N2k each...

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
. 0725201687 AccessBank.. God bless you bro compliments
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by edoairways: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
What is the meaning of this?
Can they host the enormous crowd that would grace the occasion on that date should thousands of us attend?
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by wisewordd: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michelle55:
What's creative about this pictures? undecided does it mean that without pre-wedding nonsense, the marriage won't work out or what? People spend their entire resources(some borrowing), time and energy preparing for wedding while they forget that marriage is the real deal and not wedding.

Any man that suggest this rubbish to me is a goner, I've got no time for public stunt undecided if you can't accept low key occasion,ogbeni park well joor
Your type no plenty at all.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:
That is how they're calling the spirit of poverty into their marriage in the name of pre-wedding photos. Some human beings are so foolish
Funny but sensible.
We call things forth through different actions.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by urchcoded(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:
That is how they're calling the spirit of poverty into their marriage in the name of pre-wedding photos. Some human beings are so foolish

Poverty no be spirit my brodaman
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by TallPck1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by pregnantMan: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
0076605179 Effiong sunday
Godbless you
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by pregnantMan: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
0076605179 union bank
Effiong sunday
Godbless you
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Matilda94: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Somebodysproduct: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:
Just 15 people o!
Good luck!
0052828780 Access
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Union bank
Jah bless thee
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by AnnieM: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
2061881608 UBA
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by joyandfaith: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pauldollars:

Pre-wedding pictures are becoming more foolish with each invention. May they not give birth to pure water sellers in Jesus name?
walahi
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Creative No... Stvpid... Very very
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by joyandfaith: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pauldollars:

Pre-wedding pictures are becoming more foolish with each invention. May they not give birth to pure water sellers in Jesus name?
walahi
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by NoLotty7(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
great
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Shimzyy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michelle55:
What's creative about this pictures? undecided does it mean that without pre-wedding nonsense, the marriage won't work out or what? People spend their entire resources(some borrowing), time and energy preparing for wedding while they forget that marriage is the real deal and not wedding.

Any man that suggest this rubbish to me is a goner, I've got no time for public stunt undecided if you can't accept low key occasion,ogbeni park well joor

Am surprised this post is coming from a lady because they're the ones that seem to be obsessed with public stunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by FreeCourser: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by sheyviruz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by cole19(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
3042699639 polaris / sky sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Temmydotty(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who is looking for a PPA with interest in Sales, Office Administration, Procurement, Customer Service?

This applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send me a DM (Whatsapp Only-08061199075) with your attached CV immediately.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by CasNova: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is just theatrics. I am yet to know the cultural, social or economic value of this.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
What the heck!!! Total nonsense to me...
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by cole19(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
You are strange indeed cheesy
IAmStrange:
This present civilization just gets me irked!!!

Imes! We need you soon before this civilization destroys us.... May Allaah make your coming easy and fruitful

The present system and the too much chance it has given people are just turning people insane slowly. The devil has indeed made useless things very dear to humans and they become concerned with it that it distracts them from their major purpose on earth. The devil vowed to do this and he's doing it in subtle ways and humans are just falling for it in multitudes...

what's the benefit in all these?

Imes will never encourage nonsense like this... Never!!!!

The people influenced by Imes will frown up and refrain from getting into this mess... They are concerned about more important matters.. . They've got no time for idle amusements like this...

Imes, people think I'm crazy with all I'm saying grin but I'll continue to take it until you show up. You'll come to show them the sense that they've refused to see in everything I've been saying.

By then, you people will regret ever insulting me for saying the truth.

imes, we await your coming please grin The world is in dangerembarassed

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Kirinwa: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
BlackHarp:
Pre-Wedding Photoshoot!..
Very creative and making sense!!

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6U9P53gXjY/

Madness is when someone looks at this and labels it as 'very creative' bawo.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Avedonn: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!

Why don't you give the money out to those old poor people around instead of giving able bodied men and women here on nairaland.

Now you've succeeded in making this thread a mess cos all those online beggars will be quoting you.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by beardedboy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
I had to quote you because of that "nii" you included, what does it mean exactly, I noticed Lagosians use that a lot.

grin grin

It's a Yoruba word. It's for showing that the statement is a question. Similar to 'are' that you use to ask a question in English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mijolnir(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!

3119597991, First Bank..
Thanks.. smiley
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by stankezzy: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
it is only in this one that vanity is allowed but please don't quote it in any other post

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
OK niii
grin

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!

5411035349. Ecobank. Victor ezeagu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.