Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures (71713 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by praz001(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Na by force

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Forward77(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2019
No creativity at all

Wack

Wacky

Wacko
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2019
DAntivirus:
Drop your account number and like!

I'm giving 15 people N2k each...

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Are you joking
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by TobyJohn(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2019
real blast of senility.. are they trying to invite poverty to their union or what? angry
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by jeffizy(m): 4:58am On Dec 27, 2019
czarina:
I had to quote you because of that "nii" you included, what does it mean exactly, I noticed Lagosians use that a lot.

grin grin
It's a general Yoruba word used to indicate that a question is being asked.
Just like a question mark in word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by nuelyoyo(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Very classless undecided
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ebuk4real(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!

0007079770. Access bank. Ebuka Anthony. Thanks & God bless you.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Biggers82(m): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Inukwa hummm na only IMO and Abia people that can do this nonsense an Anambra Man don't have time for stupidity like this one that's why all their Governors is mumuing them and always got jail terms
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by dangotesmummy: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2019
julitoch:
I guess he met her while she was selling pure water, probably her water fell and he helped her to pack it and from there boom love happened, my thought anyway
too much consumption of nollywood grin
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Giantess: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2019
This doesn't make sense
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Tarabye: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Digmygold: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations. Despite Ubunja miseduGay. God bless you for choosing the woman of your dreams
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Godmademan(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Amaka and Emeka, Double Disappointment.

Any woman that sought this pre-wedding photo charade from me is not a serious person. Union will be terminated with immediate alacrity
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by swankmee(f): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Awon Oloshiii!!
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by MedicH: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Whose idea pls?.. Isn't this woman a feminist?
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by skydancer: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Keystone Bank
Chibueze
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by sdcf(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Michelle55:
What's creative about this pictures? undecided does it mean that without pre-wedding nonsense, the marriage won't work out or what? People spend their entire resources(some borrowing), time and energy preparing for wedding while they forget that marriage is the real deal and not wedding.

Any man that suggest this rubbish to me is a goner, I've got no time for public stunt undecided if you can't accept low key occasion,ogbeni park well joor

People use pictures to keep a record of some special moments in thier lives . That picture up there tells thier story . It wasnt ment to mesmerize you.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mryacks: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Clowns...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.