Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures (71717 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by chigoizie7(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
With all those make ups? Pure water seller with swag
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nehyooh(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
I don't understand this ooo
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by bezimo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pauldollars:

Pre-wedding pictures are becoming more foolish with each invention.
May they not give birth to pure water sellers in Jesus name?

Don't mind them..they don't know that actions are prophetic
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Hienna(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:
Drop your account number and like!

I'm giving 15 people N2k each...

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Kapaichmarimarichopako.... Ayi
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Doesn't make any sense to me

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by bjtinz: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Why is she crying?
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Avedonn:

Why don't you give the money out to those old poor people around instead of giving able bodied men and women here on nairaland.

Now you've succeeded in making this thread a mess cos all those online beggars will be quoting you.

Very trashy.. Or he could have just selected the people he wanted and messaged them privately... You know the most amusing part? He might still not send a kobo to anyone...
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by merits(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=dangotesmummy post=85228266]Lmaooo suffer head wife grin

E don show how you go wash bedsheet taya and pound yam at the same time clean the gas cooker grin[/quote
Spotted lazy youth shocked
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by MzTunechi(f): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
What the heck is this Pre-wedding shoot no be by force.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by uchechefaith(f): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
seriously?
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by BilltheDON(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Boring... Pure water seller with makeup
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Monday60655(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
That's what you do when you wear Arsenal Jersey
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Zenith bank.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Habeyy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mo foooooor grin
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Avedonn: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mixedfraction:

Very trashy.. Or he could have just selected the people he wanted and messaged them privately... You know the most amusing part? He might still not send a kobo to anyone...

He's just seeking for attention and I wonder what he'd gain.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=merits post=85239504][/quote] I'll rather be proudly lazy than be a sufferhead wife
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by okofians(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:
This present civilization just gets me irked!!!

Imes! We need you soon before this civilization destroys us.... May Allaah make your coming easy and fruitful

The present system and the too much chance it has given people are just turning people insane slowly. The devil has indeed made useless things very dear to humans and they become concerned with it that it distracts them from their major purpose on earth. The devil vowed to do this and he's doing it in subtle ways and humans are just falling for it in multitudes...

what's the benefit in all these?

Imes will never encourage nonsense like this... Never!!!!

The people influenced by Imes will frown up and refrain from getting into this mess... They are concerned about more important matters.. . They've got no time for idle amusements like this...

Imes, people think I'm crazy with all I'm saying grin but I'll continue to take it until you show up. You'll come to show them the sense that they've refused to see in everything I've been saying.

By then, you people will regret ever insulting me for saying the truth.

imes, we await your coming please grin The world is in dangerembarassed
Mr man who is this Imes?

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
I was the photographer that shot the photoshoot

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by retouchfoods(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is wonderfully colourful. I wish them best of luck.

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
retouchfoods:
This is wonderfully colourful. I wish them best of luck.

But you know you are wicked abi??
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Poverty infested marriage
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by jaxxy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
The good thing about this kinds of photoshots is that there’s no forming btwn the couple.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
I had to quote you because of that "nii" you included, what does it mean exactly, I noticed Lagosians use that a lot.

grin grin

It is just like a stress, something like,
Abi, I think, shey etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Dshocker(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
She is wearing chain on her leg
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ManAmongMen: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
the marriage is failed already, infact the marriage is dead on arrival.. upon all the jessey in the world she chosed Arsenal..
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by maak400: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:

Just 15 people o!

Good luck!
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=Ishilove post=85228941]That is how they're calling the spirit of poverty into their marriage in the name of pre-wedding photos. Some human beings are so foolish [/quote. My thought too cos I don't see any creativity in dis.very lame
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by toprealman: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
See will make a good actress.
I pray she keeps her home unlike most actresses.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by bluefilm: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just look at the nonsense concept these two stupid Igbos could only come up with.

Totally classless.

The bride looks like a perpetual Mgbeke.

While the nigga looks like a failed drug pusher.
Re: Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Danniedpastor(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:
Just 15 people o!
Good luck!
3581111544...Eco Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.