Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Respect To Ubunja - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect To Ubunja (3464 Views)

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect To Ubunja by skywalker240(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Digmygold:

When you are with your brains and totally against tyranny towards the female gender they call you a woman to feel a little better.

If you werent brought up that stark illiterate vile woman, your lives would not have been wasted to nothingness. Its a shame, its too late.
well, that stark illiterate mould me really good, and thats why she would continue to eat my money instead of these ho€s you asslick.

there must be a special place in the heart of these ho£s for asslickers. I hope its not a potta party of the butt hole. (oops it is) grin

Fare thee well,

ASSLICKER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect To Ubunja by Funmmyastic: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Respect To Ubunja by Digmygold: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
skywalker240:

well, that stark illiterate mould me really good, and thats why she would continue to eat my money instead of these ho€s you asslick.

there must be a special place in the heart of these ho£s for asslickers. I hope its not a potta party of the butt hole. (oops it is) grin

Fare thee well,

ASSLICKER

Now that you have admitted that you were born by a stark illiterate. I understand where your vile and frustration emanates from.

Do you even have money to buy yourself a cup of Garri let alone enough to feed the dumb illiterate that created a mess? cheesy I will rather ass lick with my money than end a low ebb broke gigolo like Ubunja. grin
Re: Respect To Ubunja by Momoney77: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
I think time may be ripe for a closed WhatsApp group to allow us the freedom to discuss freely our more radical ideas.

Nice idea Sir, I think telegram app will be the best as it can contain as many as possible unlike WhatsApp that is limited to 257.
Even Jesus Christ had to separate his disciples and himself from the crowd.
The amount of derailers, jealous ones, hate targeted at Ubunja and the Miseducations is unbecoming in nairaland. Am not surprised red pill creators on YouTube are facing similar attacks.

Once more, Happy New Year
Re: Respect To Ubunja by stephcat: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls oo...how do I contact sir ubunja??
Re: Respect To Ubunja by stephcat: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
I'm new pls
Re: Respect To Ubunja by Jodha(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Woman wrapper.

Re: Respect To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2020
stephcat:
Pls oo...how do I contact sir ubunja??
whatsapp on profile. But Im on WhatsApp very rarely.
Re: Respect To Ubunja by sotherefore: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Wait..does it mean that ubunja is a girl ?
Re: Respect To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
I remember this beautiful thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Important Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Beads / Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? / Nairaland Was Fun Filled When We Have Something Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.