Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja (4025 Views)

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Respect To Ubunja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Omar09(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Well I'm one of the benefactors of the miseducation. I saw at least two threads here on nairaland thanking the BIG Guy here Unbunja.

It's been a month since I came across the miseducation. I have been applying it in every day life. Tbh, I've never been better. It cured me of my love syndrome.
Thanks man

Cc Ubunja

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by BabbanBura(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Omar09:
Well I'm one of the benefactors of the miseducation. I saw at least two threads here on nairaland thanking the BIG Guy here Unbunja.

It's been a month since I came across the miseducation. I have been applying it in every day life. Tbh, I've never been better. It cured me of my love syndrome.
Thanks man

Cc Ubunja

Chai babes don enter be that. Remember say u go marry sha and our sisters dey among una conquests

6 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
The head must lead. Never the heart.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Cholls(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
my brother u see ya life outside...what an excuse

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Okay now i am starting to believe that all these threads springing up at the same time to offer praises to ubunja are a coordinated attempt at leveling up by ubunja himselfcheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:
Okay now i am starting to believe that all these threads springing up at the same time to offer praises to ubunja are a coordinated attempt at leveling up by ubunja himselfcheesy
I also believe that.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lolcheesy
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by kunleweb: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
I also believe that.

What a brilliant response cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:
they are not new accounts

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by skywalker240(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Respects to the man

Ubunja

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
they are not new accounts
I know,i checked. Still seems dodgy

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by DextrousDavid(m): 1:09am On Sep 15, 2019
Omar09:

Thanks man

Cc Ubunja
which of his topics did u read bro
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Baller93(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Only fools fall in love.

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Baller93:
Only fools fall in love.
people, especially men, should learn to love with the head.

10 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Baller93(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
101% right....
ubunja:
people, especially men, should learn to love with the head.
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by smeag0l(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
What is really your grouse with ubunja? Did he steal anything from you? The guy is doing a lot here exposing poverty stricken, gold digging nigerian girls and if you're not comfortable with with he's doing then the best you can do is keep off his mention.
missjo:

9 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
smeag0l:
What is really your grouse with ubunja? Did he steal anything from you? The guy is doing a lot here exposing poverty stricken, gold digging nigerian girls and if you're not comfortable with with he's doing then the best you can do is keep off his mention.
No grouse with him,we get along every other day. Although now I'm quite sorry for you for doing this. Smeagolcheesy
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Baller93(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin
smeag0l:

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Martinez39(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ubunja the miseducationist has done it again. Let's dance to this good news. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Martinez39(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
To all females trying to suppress the miseducations,

4 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Martinez39(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

Of course, because you want to believe it is dodgy but it's not.

3 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Of course, because you want to believe it is dodgy but it's not.
But do u feel its normal the way the lots of you grown boys keep typing on his behalf?cheesy
Y'all beginning to act like cult initiates

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by smeag0l(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
What are you being sorry for me for?if you feel you don't like what he is preaching then dont discouragepeople either. I've been following some of his threads more recently and have seen how you antagonize, eith so much venom, those that thank the guy for opening their eyes.
missjo:

No grouse with him,we get along every other day. Although now I'm quite sorry for you for doing this. Smeagolcheesy

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by kunleweb: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja the miseducationist has done it again. Let's dance to this good news. grin

These dance moves oh my goodness. Chris brown would take some lessons
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Martinez39(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

But do u feel its normal the way the lots of you grown boys keep typing on his behalf?cheesy
Y'all beginning to act like cult initiates
We are not cult initiates, because :

1) We are free reject the red pills. Ubunja or anyone is not stopping any red pill man to rejecting the red pill.

2) We just don't accept anything ubunja writes. We scrutinise everything and we can relate to his write ups. Even if we can't relate, when we put it into practice we see that ubunja is right. Ubunja is a big name here not because he is ubunja but because he gets it right.

3) Ubunja is open to criticism and opposing views. The moment ubunja starts becoming a blue pill(which can't happen), we will call him out on that.

The latest move by females is to brand ubunja and his followers a cult. You guys are only fooling yourself.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
smeag0l:
What are you being sorry for me for?if you feel you don't like what he is preaching then dont discouragepeople either. I've been following some of his threads more recently and have seen how you antagonize, eith so much venom, those that thank the guy for opening their eyes.
You don't get it,that guy is smart and writes well. My problem is the rest of you playas eating his sheet up straight from his arse.cheesy

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
We are not cult initiates, because :

1) We are free reject the red pills. Ubunja or anyone is not stopping any red pill man to rejecting the red pill.

2) We just don't accept anything ubunja writes. We scrutinise everything and we can relate to his write ups. Even if we can't relate, when we put it into practice we see that ubunja is right. Ubunja is a big name here not because he is ubunja but because he gets it right all the time.

3) Ubunja is open to criticism and opposing views. The moment ubunja starts becoming a blue pill(which can't happen), we will call him out on that.

The latest move by females is to brand ubunja and his followers a cult. You guys are only fooling yourself.
The fact that you refer to yourselves as his followers is exactly why i am sorry for yous and believe y'all beginning to act cultish.

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Martinez39(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

The fact that you refer to yourselves as his followers is exactly why i am sorry for yous and believe y'all beginning to act cultish.
missjo:

You don't get it,that guy is smart and writes well. My problem is the rest of you playas eating his sheet up straight from his arse.cheesy

You can feel sorry for us but stop crying it in our faces. We don't want your sympathy. Shove your pity up your ass. grin

You came here for attention. No more attention. grin

3 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:

You can feel sorry for us but stop crying it in our faces. We don't want your sympathy. Shove your pity up your ass. grin

You came here for attention. No more attention. grin
Aren't you followers just like peas in a pod.cheesy
The other one on the next thread is asking me to stop mentioning him and here you are stating I came looking for attention.
i basically just make my own comment on these threads and boom,you wankers gather to cumm all over my arseundecided
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by smeag0l(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
I'm not one of those, I'm sorry. I dont date girls that dont have a well paying job so that's why all those dont apply to me.
missjo:

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Funmmyastic: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
smeag0l:
I'm not one of those, I'm sorry. I dont date girls that dont have a well paying job so that's why all those dont apply to me.

Wow,that's nice.
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
smeag0l:
I do not know how this unsolicited information factors into our previous conversation

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic / Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video / I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.