Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117637 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Maestro21: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ken4Christ:

I repeat, there is error somewhere. There is a difference between those two where persecuted for the gospel sake. It's not the same thing. A child of God is not supposed to die by accident or illness. If it happens, you broke the hedge.

I have been a believer for over 30 years and I can tell those times I had near death experience where times I strayed away from the faith. But I was also quick to repent and God had mercy on me. I can never die untimely death. It's impossible unless I walk in gross error. This is the gospel truth. Keep yourself and that wicked one cannot touch you - 1st John 5:18.

I 100% believe in the emboldened because it is in the Bible.

If God will let his kids die by the same sickness Jesus took away, then Jesus did not need to take it away.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Ken4Christ: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Maestro21:

Ignorance is part of breaking the hedge.

Lazarus was NOT a Christian when he died.

There is nothing like "almost die". Nobody said Challenges will not come but we have power over EVERY and ANYTHING.

You can NEVER really tell what anyone believes. I am very careful to say who was ignorant or not. All I know is the Pastor is in heaven which is better. But trust me, this was not his time.

That is everyone's goal - to make heaven. However, that you are a Pastor is not a ticket to heaven. No one can speak for the death. God is the judge. You can Pastor a Church of over a million members and still miss it. So let all take heed to themselves and put their bodies under subjection so they will not be a castaway.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Maestro21: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:

That is everyone's goal - to make heaven. However, that you are a Pastor is not a ticket to heaven. No one can speak for the death. God is the judge. You can Pastor a Church of over a million members and still miss it. So let all take heed to themselves and put their bodies under subjection so they will not be a castaway.

People are so "miss-it" conscious. The Pastor did not need to miss it to die. I know he is in heaven because he died in the faith. Anyone who confesses the lordship of Jesus believing in his spirit that he was raised from the dead is SAVED.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Ken4Christ: 1:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Maestro21:

People are so "miss-it" conscious. The Pastor did not need to miss it to die. I know he is in heaven because he died in the faith. Anyone who confesses the lordship of Jesus believing in his spirit that he was raised from the dead is SAVED.

You can't even speak for your spouse. Do you know that there are hidden sins of the heart that only God can see. It's easy to make heaven and it's also very easy to miss it. Hence the scripture gives us warnings in different passages of the Bible.

For instance, refusing the help your fellow brethren in the church when it is within your power can make you miss heaven if you don't repent if it. Our Lord Jesus let us know this in the parable of the sheep and goat.

When you also refuse to forgive your fellow brethren his or her trespasses, it will land you in the pit of hell.

When you deliberately lie against the Holy Spirit like Ananias and Sapphira did, it could cost you your salvation.

Hence, we need to constantly examine ourselves and ask for his mercy and grace.

I don't know the Pastor personally and I am not insinuating that he committed any sin. I only said, there is an error somewhere.

Let me explain further. In my three decades of being a believer, there is no evil the enemy plans against me that I don't know ahead. It's either revealed through dreams or I just feel a strong burden in my spirit. At such instance, it is my responsibility to pray against it. And I have countless testimonies how the Lord delivered me on several occasions from accidents that could have taken my life, even attack on my health. But if I had refused to pray against it fervently, something else could have happened and the enemy would appear to have won the battle.

Coming back to the Pastor, there is no way a he couldn't have received a danger signal for an incident of that magnitude unless he is not filled with the Holy Spirit. God warns us through different means but when we don't take heed, we fall victim. This is what I meant by saying that there is an error. It doesn't have to do with any sinful act but it could be as a result of carelessness in not being sensitive in his spirit man.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
izibili44:
Dt me rubbish.i stay Europe.i just dt want to talk to u.
Who ask you where you stay, what's the big deal about staying in Europe
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by DonroxyII: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .
Don't doubt the existence of God but Doubt the God that was marketed to you in order to fleece your pockets ........

That's because we Africans all have a fake connotation of God ..... They lied to us !!

First and Foremost, God is not a White Bearded Man somewhere in the Sky that lords itself over Man as we Africans have been lied to in order to make us destroy our existence .......

God is responsible for all Good ..... To enjoy God, your mathematics (Brain) must be very correct and accurate ..... if not, you will fail !

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.