Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117649 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
iRyan:
how is it that god doesn't sleep when he is very human

God imortal , not human !
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by izibili44: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
LOL, why are you so pained
Dat is what you Muslim always do.bring confusion every where.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

Jesus is not the only channel to the spiritual realm boy. But Jesus is the only way to God. You can fight if you like, your call. You can choose to seek answers from other people the basis behind this statement, your call. You can be protective of your religion to the point of not engaging a contrary perspective/opinion, your call.

I only dished the truth and remainunapologetic about it.

Tsangoma can access the spiritual, psychics can, Buddha and Hindu can, demonism can, the terrestrial and the principalities in the air can, but whom the Almighty chooses as whom a King confers the inheritor of His throne is. JESUS
I asked you to provide evidence and you are still making claims that have never been proven objectively since the beginning of time. Oga if you cannot do what I asked, I will leave you to wallow in your self delusion but what I find very nauseating is you putting down other religions and beliefs, I am not surprised tho because most of you are the same, very egocentric and thinking you that you hold the ultimate truth. A truth that I can bet my life you didn't search and find for yourself but one that was passed down to you or you adopted as result of the geographic location you were born into.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:

God imortal , not human !
But he has male physical characteristics and traits
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
iRyan:
But he has male physical characteristics and traits

God is God !!

nothing like God ,
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by abidem4real: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/26/father-and-children-who-drowned-in-costa-del-sol-pool-named

Meanwhile, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Central Office, UK announced the demise of Pastor Diya via a Facebook Post:

"With heavy hearts, we extend our condolences to the family, parish, friends and associates of Area Pastor Gabriel Diya who sadly passed away, along with two of his children - Comfort Diya (9 years old) and Praise Emmanuel Diya (16 years old) - in a tragic incident while on a family holiday in Spain on 24th December 2019.

Pastor Gabriel Diya, who was also the Parish Pastor of Open Heavens, Charlton in London was aged 52. He is survived by his wife Assistant Pastor Olubunmi Diya and their daughter.
At this very difficult time, our prayers are for Pastor Gabriel Diya's family, the parishes that were under his supervision, friends, associates, members of RCCG and the general public."
Sometimes I wonder and ask myself why was the human race brought to emergence in the first place? What is the meaning and radical reasons for this ephemeral existence called life? We live today and tomorrow we die. What a meaningless life!
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .
they say he is God, never question his decisions. He knows all, allegedly.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
sharone21:

This is called trials of the Christian faith.....Have you read 'BEAUTY FOR ASHES?'

How are they supposed to learn from this trial now that they're dead?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
The ones that created you and those before you and he will also be the creator of those that will come after you

The religious God that created u didn't create me wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
What do you mean by crypt keeper?

You. The gatekeeper of hell
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
Children won't be thrown into Hell, even if they were born into a christain family. Whilst, a true Muslim, who have the fear of God, Knows the truth and would wish to guide those on the wrong side through the right path. But, if you call Hell fire something that can never happen, you will be there, I won't be there to witness the judgement of even those I know, on the day of judgement, everyone would be with his own problem. If you like believe, if you like don't believe.
Only a stupid Nigerian would call himself an atheist

@bolded, can you please explain what you mean?
What makes them stupid?
Please answer, thank you.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sharone21(f): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

How are they supposed to learn from this trial now that they're dead?

Not for the dead, but for the living wife- her faith is being tried....see, in all she will come out better and stronger, ask JOB.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
dalass:

Who exactly was it that prayed that the little girl would not die? Were you present at the scene of the accident?

Dying of any kind is not something that we pray for but a debt owed by every human being. Whenever ,whatever and however it happens

Jesus went the way of severe torture and death of the cross at a very young age! He's now Lord and King. So let's be guided and live well so we end well

Ahn ahn, but it was stated there in the post that the wife prayed while CPR was performed on them. Unless you didn't read the post.

Her father and older brother jumped in to try to save her but also struggled in the water. Despite poolside attempts to resuscitate them, all three died at the scene. A witness told the Mirror that Diya’s wife prayed as CPR was performed on her husband and children.

@bolded. Does it mean it's a waste of time to pray for long life and protection, cus it doesn't work?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Why didn't they have a lifeguard at the swimming pool at the time of the incident? People should be careful with water. Don't go into the deep end of swimming pool if you don't know how to swim.

Its not necessary under Spanish law to have a lifeguard at a pool of that size.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
backnbeta:

How do I convince you that prayer can change God's mind using real life example? If I tell you a man was so sick and God told him he was going to die, but when he prayed God healed him, will you believe me? No. But it happens in real life.

Nawa o, Nigerians. cheesy
So someone being revived from sickness don turn supernatural something?
How did you know God told him he would die?
Were you there when God was telling him? Or did God tell you himself?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
That's why we are not son of God like Christains say, we are servant of God(abd-llah), we should obey him. God is the most merciful, he sees us do bad, he ignores, some kills others he ignores, by the time they seriously seek for forgiveness and repent, he have mercy on them, he shows mercy to all, and gave everyone conscience to know good from bad. The scriptures before the Bible said little about hell fire, but the last Qur'an explained how some people will be sent to fire at first to be punished for the little sins they committed then they would be sent to paradise. Only if you know how man can be so wicked, how some people have destroyed the life of others, You will know that those thrown into Hell deserves it.

So what about those children who lied to their parents, or who were disobedient, or stole but were still thrown in hell? Ehn?
Abi children don't go to hell?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
sharone21:

Not for the dead, but for the living wife- her faith is being tried....see, in all she will come out better and stronger, ask JOB.

So god had to let 3 of her family members go just for the wife's benefit?? Ha!

I'm pretty sure she won't appreciate this kind of trial !

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Though, its an unfortunate tragedy, however, he was enjoying live when he should be giving arms to the needy in this festive period. I'm very sure he had preached it on sunday to his members to do so, but he himselt doesn't. That is how they deceive people. #craze #choplife #moneylife #swimmingpool #enjoyment #kinjoyment #alijoyment

Smh.
And I'm sure you're an adult.
See the crap you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
backnbeta:

How do I convince you that prayer can change God's mind using real life example? If I tell you a man was so sick and God told him he was going to die, but when he prayed God healed him, will you believe me? No. But it happens in real life.

Doesn't god have a special plan for all of us?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sonmvayina(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Seriously, where do people get the idea that death is evil or a bad thingy?.. Life is a circle, death is just a point on it.. Some circle are small, others are big.. But the value of pi is the same.. In all..
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by FlordFlorez(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sorry bro, it only takes those with high intellect to understand those statements. You are actually far from that!

Merry Christmas anyway...
kingxsamz:

Smh.
And I'm sure you're an adult.
See the crap you wrote.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sonmvayina(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Without death we can't see God,.. She is the one that will bring us face to face with God... So I think it is high time we start giving her the honor she deserves... And respect..
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Though, its an unfortunate tragedy, however, he was enjoying live when he should be giving arms to the needy in this festive period. I'm very sure he had preached it on sunday to his members to do so, but he himselt doesn't. That is how they deceive people. #craze #choplife #moneylife #swimmingpool #enjoyment #kinjoyment #alijoyment

Stop it. Being a pastor doesnt mean you wont enjoy your life
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by calabardick(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean the Muslim paradise?

I forbid their paradise, you have to explode to be there with the virgins, to also drink a class of cold water, for what maw?
You ended up not enjoying the virgins because the explosive might have damaged your manhood.

Please give me one virgin when I'm alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by calabardick(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
ITbomb:
That small water?

That's what I have been thinking since, how deep,is the pool?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by calabardick(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
chiefolododo:
good Muslim? You must be born again ( accept Jesus as your Lord and savior ) to enter the kingdom of God

Their is different from what you're talking about, you're misunderstanding him.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by calabardick(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
ednut1:
Prayers can never change the will of.God . This is another example

What is the will of God?
What prayer are you talking about?
What example?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

So what about those children who lied to their parents, or who were disobedient, or stole but were still thrown in hell? Ehn?
Abi children don't go to hell?
when I say children, I meant children that are not mature yet to know how bad it is to steal etc., I child might be disobedient, but as he grows he understands that it isn't good, children won't be thrown into Hell, as far they don't know what they are doing.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

You. The gatekeeper of hell
our scriptures tells us almost all we need to know about hell fire. I'm saying what our scriptures says.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
izibili44:
Dat is what you Muslim always do.bring confusion every where.
Islam is a religion of peace, don't let it be too late before you accept
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The religious God that created u didn't create me wink
LOL, we shall see naa.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Legendguru: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.