Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117672 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Please learn how to swim with professionals. It's important. 3/4 of the earth is water

14 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by chiefolododo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.
good Muslim? You must be born again ( accept Jesus as your Lord and savior ) to enter the kingdom of God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by morhsuud22(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
binghamm:
I bet he didn't see that one coming. Had he escaped it, it would have been testimony time. Now that it got him, I wonder what his folks think. undecided
You're very dumb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Gordson: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayer enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this frontpage to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .
Lord giveth n taketh when he pleases
R. I. P to the dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by pepigeorge(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

I dedicate this frontpage to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .

Sometimes just keep quiet, if u don't know wot to say...... Wot has God existence gat to do with this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Welcome to Nairaland. Your writing will improve greatly if you continue posting.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by mojeezy: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is sooo sad cry
May God comfort and strenthen the wife and remaining sibling
Pls the psychologic treatment should continue. They'd really need it.

But why was there no lifeguard yet they opened the pool to visitors? Are they supposed to know
I'm sure if they even did know, they wouldn't have entered the pool angry

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
MondayUche:
RIP to the dead, Please I need this Sienna 2005/6 for transportation on a (HIRE PURCHASE AGREEMENT) For transportation.

PS: I don't have money for a deposit but I have 2 plots of land worth 700/800k at IFO ( Atun close to Winners chapel) as collateral with family receipt.

I just want to work to feed my children please

Please anyone interested in the business should contact me on 08169934065 for discussion and agreement. I am a good driver with over 7yrs experience.

Thanks.
How much is this Sienna?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by paix(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Your contradictory remarks are confusing me.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

There's no protection over anybody, believe it or not, that's the hard fact of life.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
All I can say is “God knows best”. Na widowhood things God don throw him wife enter. Let’s see if her issue will go the way of the biblical Job.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by eedimo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
SO SAD

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sonnie10: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .
The only reason I won’t engage you is because I have seen your picture on that thread you created.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by doggedfighter(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Does he even exist?

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by DerickCO(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
I pity his family cry
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
omokoginimi:
This is why I do not play with water

RIP to them
Death is not part of life, it is the end of life
Not life based on living, but on existence.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by IpobAntidote: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
[[s]quote author=chiefolododo post=85243806] good Muslim? You must be born again ( accept Jesus as your Lord and savior ) to enter the kingdom of God[/quote][/s]

TRASH.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Goalnaldo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
May their righteous souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Amanda4life: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
I smell something

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
2005 is between 1.950 to 2.2m and 2006 is between 2.3m to 2.5m
doggedfighter:

How much is this Sienna?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by iamJ(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
meobizy:
All I can say is “God knows best”. Na widowhood things God don throw him wife enter. Let’s see if her issue will go the way of the biblical Job.
when I dey find her for Facebook, u dey talk job angry
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Starz825(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Sis...stop and listen to me.. there is a better life after death.. leave them they have gone to rest..

Nothing dey this world
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
Prayers can never change the will of.God . This is another example

So it's the will of God for the little girl to be born only for her to die in such terrible manner.
undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Primenet(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
May your departed soul find solace in God. RIP great man of God.

We pray God to give the family the fortitude to bear the lost.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Reference(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just being reckless with the life God has invested so much in. I repeat again, kings are not seen on the streets. If you consider yourself precious you will guard your ways with all diligence because the enemy is ready to waste your life at short notice. Make those sacrifices.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by naijazee3: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
This story is just sad

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Homicide
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by IpobAntidote: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
May their souls rest in peace. May Allah grant them aljana firdaus. May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loses.
Allah knows best.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
HappyPagan:

Maybe he sinned. Maybe he wasn't prayerful enough.

It's like people believe being a Christian is some sort of protection against 'accidents' and death.

There had to be a justification, right? Maybe he sinned, maybe he wasn't prayerful enough?
How about, maybe he just drowned because he jumped into a malfunctioning pool?

17 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Memberclub(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Saw this on cnn yesterday. I had no idea they were Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Femeto: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jesus it was reported in the U. K MEDIA didn't know dey were Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by GamalNasser: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
So they took God's tithe and went to resort?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.