Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Special About Big Bumbum-men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Special About Big Bumbum-men (11184 Views)

What's Special About "First Love"? / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Inerepamo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
vincent10:

Imagine doggy with a big bum bum.
Only real guys can understand
damn niggar

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by willi926(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
lefulefu2:
and u say u dont like girls with bumbum but then slim girls with back dey make u go crazy... cheesy..na wah for u
I no like big bumbum na
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
Any man that doesn't like a lady with big ukwu is probably a gay angry

A woman with flat ass is the same as a man, nothing sexually appealing undecided

Big ass ladies are tight because the big ass presses the pussy together, thereby making the orifice smaller and padded with soft flesh tissues which gives the male organ a sensual warm feel. Again the sight of the bouncing ass during lovemaking can be exciting to a man as it provokes his fantasy the more.

Lastly, ladies with big ass get better fitting on clothes than ladies with flat ass. Almost every clothe fits a big ass lady with flat tummy cool
You are wrong. The slimmer a lady, the smaller her waist then the tighter her vagina. Am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 28, 2019
willi926:

I no like big bumbum na

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
Any man that doesn't like a lady with big ukwu is probably a gay angry

A woman with flat ass is the same as a man, nothing sexually appealing undecided

Big ass ladies are tight because the big ass presses the pussy together, thereby making the orifice smaller and padded with soft flesh tissues which gives the male organ a sensual warm feel. Again the sight of the bouncing ass during lovemaking can be exciting to a man as it provokes his fantasy the more.

Lastly, ladies with big ass get better fitting on clothes than ladies with flat ass. Almost every clothe fits a big ass lady with flat tummy cool
gbam gbamer gbamest! cheesy cheesy
oya take one jor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
who is talking about fat ladies here When you hear big bombom, it is slim ladies with fat ass not fat ladies because a fat lady will definitely have fat nose, fat eyes, fat leg, fat hands, fat ass, fat toes, fat tummy, etc.

So be aware today that when they say big bombom, it is a slim lady with big ass and flat tummy which will highlight her protruding buttocks to qualify as big bombom
i dont know when we talk of ladies with azz some guys will automatically be mentioning orobo girls cheesy.its like they havent seen averaged sized ladies or slim girls with azz cheesy.slim ladies i see with ukwu everyday cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Escabado:

Why does woman like rich guys and money . That answer is still the same answer to your question
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by kense88: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2019
lefulefu2:
biko dat type of fat no good on a man.it could mean the oestrogen level is too much and greater than the testoterone level in his system.except if the fat is mixed with hard muscle like that of body builders own cheesy..but say the azz just soft and fat like woman own dat is abnormal shocked.such a man need exercise to get his body back in shape.how im go dey carry fat about like woman shocked.
Big ass has no relationship with testosterone level in men. Your ass can get big, if you do squat with heavy weights. Eat right, exercise regularly and don't forget your kegel. Then your testosterone level will go up
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Shugavee(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
urchcoded:

Dats not true, except the big ass lady is slim if she's fat or even chubby her veejay is not gonna be tight
lol he’s right, chubby girls got natural tight vG , it’s clinically proven. So I can believe gurls with big ass got tight vG
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2019
kense88:
Big ass has no relationship with testosterone level in men. Your ass can get big, if you do squat with heavy weights. Eat right, exercise regularly and don't forget your kegel. Then your testosterone level will go up
u talking of those big strong buttocks mixed with hard muscles possessed by body builders like dat of Hollywood actor jean claude van damme cheesy.i am talking of those soft round bouncy fluffy buttocks possessed by ladies cheesy.can a man possess a round soft bouncy feminine looking buttocks? i was told some men have such type of buttocks shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by urchcoded(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Shugavee:
lol he’s right, chubby girls got natural tight vG , it’s clinically proven. So I can believe gurls with big ass got tight vG

Ok seems clinical theory and practical instances don't agree
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by kense88: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
lefulefu2:
u talking of those big strong buttocks mixed with hard muscles possessed by body builders like dat of Hollywood actor jean claude van damme cheesy.i am talking of those soft round bouncy fluffy buttocks possessed by ladies cheesy.can a man possess a round soft bouncy feminine looking buttocks? i was told some men have such type of buttocks shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
jean claude van damme has flat ass as we can see from this image . Once is big, it must bounce while walking. Some guys are just like that. Weather high or low testosterone level. Another example is assuming that guys with high pitch have low testosterone or weak physically. Well mike tyson and brock lesnar are two good examples. The size of a man's ass and voice pitch has nothing to do with his testosterone level.

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
kense88:
. Once is big, it must bounce while walking.

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Skeletonical(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Girls with big bum bum makes things easy and sweet or u Wan dy lash shapeless ruler
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Avast(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
orevabae:
I want to know why men loves girls with big bum.
And some men have big bum, please o everybody have nyanch i dnt get why females are special..
I need your reasons

Big bumbum is good for doggy style.

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Avast(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
the sight of the bouncing ass during lovemaking can be exciting to a man as it provokes his fantasy the more.

May God bless your soul. You are real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by gradeA(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Twoclans:

Ukwu Boy wink

Is that your ukwu @ dp?
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Shugavee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
urchcoded:

Ok seems clinical theory and practical instances don't agree
do u think him who wrote it hasn’t practiced it ? Lol .
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Twoclans(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
gradeA:

Is that your ukwu @ dp?

LOL

Is it too big wink

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by MrCork: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
blesskewe:
U really want to know

Different strokes for different folks

^^ love to nyansh this chick thou...am from London & I drive BMW & o hav moiney...anyways...
..darling did u juss say u gots big nyansh?...can I no u & was your number again?
smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by MrCork: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Avast:

Big bumbum is good for doggy style.

no sir..u wrong. It's good for tossing salad!(real talk) cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Avast(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrCork:

no sir..u wrong. It's good for tossing salad!(real talk) cheesy
Lol
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by gradeA(m): 4:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Twoclans:

LOL

Is it too big wink

I love it just like that.
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Depressedkidd: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2019
lefulefu2:
biko dat type of fat no good on a man.it could mean the oestrogen level is too much and greater than the testoterone level in his system.except if the fat is mixed with hard muscle like that of body builders own cheesy..but say the azz just soft and fat like woman own dat is abnormal shocked.such a man need exercise to get his body back in shape.how im go dey carry fat about like woman shocked.
Lmao. After 20 sets of heavy barbell squats per week now your nyash hard big
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Depressedkidd: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Shugavee:
So what if they start working out and lose weight, the VG go slack bah. Sometimes sense nor just free follow fam.
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Ryan03(f): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2019
lefulefu2:
u wont understand why will guys love ukwu cheesy
God bless all ukwucious ladies cheesy cheesy
you will not kill me in this forum. I seriously love the second pix kiss
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Arewa1408: 4:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Twoclans:

LOL

Is it too big wink

Replying you on a dead thread. You'd hailed one mumu boy that'd talked about or wishing to bleep an NL babe and make her deactivate and bleeping his only wife and some other crazy stuff. But you'd said it was the smoothness and eloquence of the narration you hailed.
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Twoclans(f): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Arewa1408:

Replying you on a dead thread. You'd hailed one mumu boy that'd talked about or wishing to bleep an NL babe and make her deactivate and bleeping his only wife and some other crazy stuff. But you'd said it was the smoothness and eloquence of the narration you hailed.

Ohhhhh the story by our south African millionaire. His story is a big lie .His narration and eloquence is what I hailed.I have much respect for any writer that can keep me glued. Although I had my suspicions that he picked that story off a forum but there is no proof. I dont see him been patient enough to write a good narrative like that.

Anyway hope you are good and keeping safe.

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Arewa1408: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Twoclans:

Ohhhhh the story by our south African millionaire. His story is a big lie .His narration and eloquence is what I hailed.I have much respect for any writer that can keep me glued. Although I had my suspicions that he picked that story off a forum but there is no proof. I dont see him been patient enough to write a good narrative like that.

Anyway hope you are good and keeping safe.

Yes oh. However, i'm tired of the lockdown i no go lie. So, onto our fresh start, I am more deserving of the ice treatment. kiss kiss kiss How say you?
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu2:
u wont understand why will guys love ukwu cheesy
God bless all ukwucious ladies cheesy cheesy
That girl on wrapper na die oooo....na all night things grin
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by davien(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Moderately big on a thick but not fat lady/girl is okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women / Olekoko Man Power / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.