Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Special About Big Bumbum-men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Special About Big Bumbum-men (11624 Views)

What's Special About "First Love"? / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Twoclans(f): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Arewa1408:

Yes oh. However, i'm tired of the lockdown i no go lie. So, onto our fresh start, I am more deserving of the ice treatment. kiss kiss kiss How say you?

Why do you say you are more deserving of the ice treatment?

I am scared of this kiss you are blowing .It could be kiss of death cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Arewa1408: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Twoclans:

Why do you say you are more deserving of the ice treatment?

I am scared of this kiss you are blowing .It could be kiss of death cheesy grin

Naa, its kiss of ecstasy! Arewa babe, habaa. leave mata for mathias. May the best nigger win!
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by newman0017(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2020
You 4got the deeper the well....Lekpa na Sugar sha grin grin
Okoroawusa:

You are wrong. The slimmer a lady, the smaller her waist then the tighter her vagina. Am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Liliantalks: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu2:
u mean gay men who go to surgeons to inflate their buttocks u mean grin grin grin
my brother has big ass tho , he’s not gay in anyway , very masculine
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Liliantalks: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are wrong. The slimmer a lady, the smaller her waist then the tighter her vagina. Am talking from experience
Lol if u hv experiences u would know thicker women hv tighter pussy.
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Liliantalks: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2020
urchcoded:

Ok seems clinical theory and practical instances don't agree
chubby women got tighter pussy . I know u can’t deal with the weight n all , but get this, real men like meat

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Twoclans(f): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Arewa1408:

Naa, its kiss of ecstasy! Arewa babe, habaa. leave mata for mathias. May the best nigger win!

Lol grin grin grin

Is there something I need to know cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Keemsleek005(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2020
willi926:
I myself don't like that big bumbum oo. I just like it moderate. But the one wey dey craze me are slim gals with bumbum and thick laps. grin cool

These the first time have seen someone mention these, thou i know am not the only into thick fine laps, but these the first time i see someone mentioned it.when the bumbum is well proportion to the laps you surely have fine lags.
Bros i hail you.
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Twoclans(f): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Arewa1408:

NB
This thread is not dead yet. Monikers are still viewing and commenting

Runs out of thread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
franchasng:
Any man that doesn't like a lady with big ukwu is probably a gay angry

A woman with flat ass is the same as a man, nothing sexually appealing undecided

Big ass ladies are tight because the big ass presses the pussy together, thereby making the orifice smaller and padded with soft flesh tissues which gives the male organ a sensual warm feel. Again the sight of the bouncing ass during lovemaking can be exciting to a man as it provokes his fantasy the more.

Lastly, ladies with big ass get better fitting on clothes than ladies with flat ass. Almost every clothe fits a big ass lady with flat tummy cool
Technical analysis

1 Share

Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Fidecoo(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu2:
u wont understand why will guys love ukwu cheesy
God bless all ukwucious ladies cheesy cheesy

Amen oooo
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by urchcoded(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
chubby women got tighter pussy . I know u can’t deal with the weight n all , but get this, real men like meat
I'm team thick
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by Liliantalks: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2020
urchcoded:
I'm team thick
kiss kiss I am team dark tall men wink
Re: What Special About Big Bumbum-men by urchcoded(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
kiss kiss I am team dark tall men wink
I'm so unqualified chai..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer / Motel Maid.sex Story / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.