Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (87609 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
So you knows her personally? Sincerely i felt for her. Love to me is like madness.

Rip to her.

Omuneizzy6:
Op please Add Graphic... the girl will face her judgement.. after they will come and blame guys... I was there when she was shouting and the only evil thought that entered her is to commit suicide... Rip my Customer

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by OmoOshodi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Happy new year in advance to her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by AmazingELixir: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:
She died for love. It's better to die for something than to live for nothing.

Examples of those living for nothing pleaseeeee..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by maxjax(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
thats 2Pac cry

muykem:
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by teniolav: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
stephenduru:
The lady pictured below took her life yesterday by drinking snipper because she had issues with her boyfriend.

According to report, she sells fruits at Azikoro town, opposite former PDP Chairman's road, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/lady-commits-suicide-by-drinking.html?m=1
The t-shirt she wear self no speak for her.. Rip. We supply swimming pool treatment materials and gadgets .. 08034657739.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
More of her type are outside there thinking
of committing suicide
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Up Chelsea Up Chelsea Up Chelsea
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by 4gunners(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
GodOnlyx5:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10790764_5yrtds9d_png94a2fdca07f3e0b940d046d9a43d8ecd
Thank God me no dey love. I don't want any yeye emotional trauma. If you like do any how, it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by YoungLionken(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:

You have my respeck!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by wink2015(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
SHE COULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED.

AND THE MURDERER JUST POUR SNIPERS IN HER MOUTH AND SURROUNDING JUST TO DECEIVE INVESTIGATORS.

The mobile line of her boyfriends and other people who got dealings with her should be scrutinize for vital clues.

BAD PEOPLE HAS THEIR OWN STRATEGIES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Okay. One less mouth to compete for resources with. Life continues. Next thread, please.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Ebios(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
So this controversial story don reach here abi?
OK, continue!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
In life you should learn how to love yourself first before going into a relationship

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85260609:

She killed herself cos of one useless boy?!
What a wasted life!
SMH!!
That's not nice, calling someone useless when you don't know anything about them or the story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by dave4rella(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
shocked

What will happen to the guy now

Will he go-to jail or something?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sorry sis we are jus calm and reading comments here about your demise
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by luluosas(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Go and rot in hell
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Hypocrit: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Atleast, she wont suffer the Buhari effect anymore.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by osazsky(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Neddstark: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
She must have vomited and puked out alot. What a disgusting smell afterwards. Suicide is not an option
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
superability:
Sometimes I wonder why people see suicide as the last option....

The truth is there are alot of people you are supposed to guide who will be experiencing what you have experienced already.

When you die, you leave those set of persons clueless cos u are meant to teach them.

Remember: A lot of destinies are on your shoulders... Never fail them by dying...

DEEP !
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by oloriLFC(f): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
No be palm oil plenty for her clothes so? Were they trying to underrate the power of sniper? undecided It's just sad she had to go that way tho, no one is worth killing one's self for.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by sanemind5(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neddstark:
She must have vomited and puked out alot. What a disgusting smell afterwards. Suicide is not an option

Vomited and puked is the same thing..Ozwor

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Mikefrik(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't think this was snipper- because from what I'm seeing, this isn't a snipper reaction o. Why would you kill your self with snipper outside- well I think she was murdered and thrown outside. after all I'm seeing reds all over her. maybe blood. Secondly whats the source of the news because the ladies that me I know of nowadays can never kill for a man, rather they revenge talk less of killing. Killer ko snipper ni.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by LedRock: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
dave4rella:
shocked

What will happen to the guy now

Will he go-to jail or something?
Nothing will happen to him, he didn't force her to kill herself.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by tiredoflife(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85260609:

She killed herself cos of one useless boy?!
What a wasted life!
SMH!!

How do u assume the boy is useless
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by millionboi2: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:
hahaha

You 4kukma tell us wetin dey ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.