Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (87606 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by stieyven(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:
She died for love. It's better to die for something than to live for nothing.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by eboniest(f): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Killing yourself over someone else is absolute foolishness.This said guy will still take another babe to her burial.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by explicitee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
You don't kill yourself over a man. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by kareemkamil(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:

E b like say ur head no good
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Emmatech71(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:

So, it's better to commit suicide? If you die for something, what is your impact?

But if you live for nothing, there is hope and assurance that you will soon make impact. Why dieing just because of love? Why all this Oh Lord.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Olaburn(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anything that gon hurt u...shud be left nt die with it
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
This sniper sef e be like d thing dey give joy oo..I go like taste am o.,Come CHEMIST wey U?? Gimme sniper dia...
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Balogunodua:

Haunt him how

She probably thought that he will feel guilty and depressed over her all his life. This will wreck him emotionally and make him regret his dumping her; becoming a drug addict and living under bridge because of his eternal regret, until he finally goes crazy and wanders around naked; finally deciding to give his life to Christ, become well and live for ever after ministering to the poor and swearing never to marry again as long as he lives. Don't you know that most women get their relationship guidance from African Magic? That is how the saga would have ended if it had been one of their dramas.

She probably thought the same will happen in real life and she will get her revenge. It is what is referred to as 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'. Unfortunately for her, that's not how it really goes; she 'cut of her nose' for nothing. The guy is probably feeling relieved that she's out of his life finally and conclusively, and he is now free to chase that hot new chick across the street. He will have forgotten her by next week.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Ezehillary(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pridestorm:
I thought this mess has stopped
i wonder
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oh,not again
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by boxer022(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
So people still indulge in such a thing. How can you take your life over someone who is not related to you in any way? How can you end your life in such a shameful way over a guy you are not sure will marry you tomorrow? What will she tell her maker that made her take her life?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by justdollars: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
How did u arrive at dat, dat d boi is useless? Get ur facts rite be4 drawing conclusions. U may be right to an extent.

post=85260609:

She killed herself cos of one useless boy?!
What a wasted life!
SMH!!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by xcelentattitude(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
She did not keep calm at all undecided

Suicide is a sin na.

So, her parents have been raising her all these years so she could die because of one jackass.

Lets look at it from this angle - She probably had to wake up early in the morning to go to school everyday, read to pass her school termly exams, common entrance, junior waec, ssce, jamb et cetra, only to throw it all away because of stupidity.

Even if God forgives her, I'm not sure I would.

That's on a lighter note though undecided
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by MedicH: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
seborrhic:

Only sensible person here.
Where is the sniper bottle to prove it was sniper she took?Sniper besides won't kill that rapidly.Its a slow, very painful,agonizing death.There would be vomitus and likely involuntary passage of stool,which should be evidenced around the corpse.
Proper investigation needs to be done to unravel the true cause of death.I wouldn't rule out foul play.

How sensible are u? I can get a clue from ur mind that thinks that the lady will voluntarily remove her clothes to involuntarily pass stool where u can see then voluntarily put them back on and pass out. Common sense didn't tell u that its possible there is stool in her body hidden by her clothes. I tire
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by delawal: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
our cathecist for church also took same sniper and died some days ago. they said he borrowed money from someone to organise a ceremony DT was hugely unattended.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by samteebiz3: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why? I ask, why?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Alaganature(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
So suicide � is the only option for her? wow the Guy is lucky cos another girl go come take her place..

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by bimfran: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
What a pity!!!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by cutemosun(f): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
God bless you for this comment ..gbam
Brighte:
In life you should learn how to love yourself first before going into a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
osazsky:
u guys are not good detectives o,none of u hear can work for d FBI or CIA telling from dat pics you could easily tell dat d person in question struggled physically,this is not how sniper kills cant u see her face,instead of d police to look at all possible sinero, study d body position, they will just come tomorrow morning to pack her body and go and throw it away or sell it for 50k to any uni as cardava spits

thank you joor. i thought i was the only person that noticed. i don't know why people believe anything so easily
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Revolva(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Another useless olosho gone

Na so Dem go de die de go
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by worldwide71: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
we are really in the END time
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
AmazingELixir:
Ok,

One less slay queen.
She is not a slay queen.
Did you read the post?
She sells fruits.
Ladies like this are very vulnerable.
Probably she thought no man would love her again.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Erastuslove: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that novel ROMEO AND JULIET is not doing Nigerians good, see our own version na SNIPER cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by CasNova: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
She should not have killed herself. It is unfortunate she didn't tread on as the inscription on her t-shirt suggests. What a waste.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by oyindamola11(f): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
love bad ooo
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by donMIG(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
They even managed to give her red oil
U ppl r makin sniper expensive ooo
N I heard someone say its beta to die for something than live for nothing... I say well done ooo oga abi oga madam!

Even if na mama wei born me say she dump me I no go kill myself
Even if na secs to saying I DO she snitch me I still no fit die

This life fa u no know weitin dei wait u for the other side... Then u go dei kill urself like na u own it phuckin life!

I never c that babe wei go make me kill myself. Make una dei depopulate naija population dei go I beg we dei find work

#Spits#
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
cutemosun:
God bless you for this comment ..gbam

Thank you and God bless you too. Our happiness is not attached to anyone we choose how we want to live our lives without anyone ones approval

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by TruthSpeaker: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
WASTING YOUR LIFE FOR A MAN IS AS STUPID AS HUGGING A LIVE TRANSFORMER. THE DUDES REMAINS VERY MUCH ALIVE WITH ONE STRESS OFF HIS WAY.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by optimus106(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'd rather live for nothing than die this way.

muykem:
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by DTC2(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:

She died for nothing, bro
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by AnanseK(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
superability:
Sometimes I wonder why people see suicide as the last option.......

You think it should be the first option…?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.