Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (87607 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snipey juice still dey
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sad!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by dave4rella(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
LedRock:
Nothing will happen to him, he didn't force her to kill herself.

cool

Okay
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
orevabae:
Snipey juice still dey

You mean?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Jabioro: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
She died holding her pussy..I prayed she get 72 strong virgin dick to scattered her pot..over there
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by millionboi2: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
Op please Add Graphic... the girl will face her judgement.. after they will come and blame guys... I was there when she was shouting and the only evil thought that entered her is to commit suicide... Rip my Customer
I tink d guy must have scamd her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by koyyess: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Fish head.
Good riddance. We don't need negroe worshiping females like you.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by chibabypresh(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
angry i thought they no longer sell sniper, rest in hell to her kiss
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by bmdmixer: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
superability:
Sometimes I wonder why people see suicide as the last option....

The truth is there are alot of people you are supposed to guide who will be experiencing what you have experienced already.

When you die, you leave those set of persons clueless cos u are meant to teach them.

Remember: A lot of destinies are on your shoulders... Never fail them by dying...
d human thinks differently when under stress.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Is it not time government starts regulating the sale and distribution of this sniper of a thing?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by jay169: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
She never valued her life.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by bigtt76(f): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
People still do this? angry RIP to the dead undecided

stephenduru:
The lady pictured below took her life yesterday by drinking snipper because she had issues with her boyfriend.

According to report, she sells fruits at Azikoro town, opposite former PDP Chairman's road, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/lady-commits-suicide-by-drinking.html?m=1
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Risingblue008(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't complain,just keep calm and read on,
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by jay169: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Is it not time government starts regulating the sale and distribution of this sniper of a thing?
They'll resort to other means.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by AntiWailer: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Foolish idiot.

She was fuckstrated.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by D1zion: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
I know the pains & hurts one gets when a guy or girl breaks your heart,especially if your love surpasses that of the man or lady that is if you see him as your last bustop,or if hes your benefactor.But God forbids I take my life over anyone that maybe cannot or has not contributed anything positive in my life.even if youre my soul provider sef.this guy in question will mourn her it can only be for month that's all that is if he'll even feel remorse over it.God give us strong heart to withstand any situation that we come across in life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by JerryJJZ(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Owhhhh,,, this suicide madness hasnt stopped afterall! So sad.
Please, huzyboy, mastertunji and segunbisola biko quote me. Urgent!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by friendl: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Home problem
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
why she no take marijuana?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by osazsky(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85260609:

She killed herself cos of one useless boy?!
What a wasted life!
SMH!!
she didn't kill herself,telling from d pics,she was strangulated and died of suffocation, cant u see she wee on her body,pls police act first and d investigation should start from her boyfriend poor soul
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vanity
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by zangiff(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lack of knowledge kiss
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
May your soul never rest in peace, Amen undecided
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Tarabye: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by millionboi2: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
Op please Add Graphic... the girl will face her judgement.. after they will come and blame guys... I was there when she was shouting and the only evil thought that entered her is to commit suicide... Rip my Customer
u saw her and didn't stop it
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by osazsky(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
AntiWailer:
Foolish idiot.

She was fuckstrated.
u guys are not good detectives o,none of u hear can work for d FBI or CIA telling from dat pics you could easily tell dat d person in question struggled physically,this is not how sniper kills cant u see her face,instead of d police to look at all possible sinero, study d body position, they will just come tomorrow morning to pack her body and go and throw it away or sell it for 50k to any uni as cardava spits

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
noted
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Twoclans(f): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Everything is suicide in Nigeria ,how are we sure this is not murder . undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Agugbadin: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
No man or woman is worth dieing for, anyone who has similar plan should abort it immediately. If you kill yourself because of someone another person takes your position immediately.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Iamnorth: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
unfortunately his dick lives on!

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by JBoss25(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Stupid girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.