Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (87595 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by AmazingELixir: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

She is not a slay queen.
Did you read the post?
She sells fruits.
Ladies like this are very vulnerable.
Probably she thought no man would love her again.

My bad....what do you make.out of people who take their lives in the name of love?

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by webngnews: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by joe4christ(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
nairalee:
See the inscription on her shirt
"Keep calm"
If only she's obeyed that she wouldn't take such a drastic action so quickly.

Even if suicide is hungrying someone the thought of eternal perpetual suffering in hell should dissuade the person except you're atheist

Its either you've been there before or you're a shareholder in hades. Wehdon o, heaven ambassador! undecided
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by paix(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:
She died for love. It's better to die for something than to live for nothing.
I think it's better to live for something than to die for nothing.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by goldmatrix(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:
grin But that's sad
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by dochenaj: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
nairalee:
See the inscription on her shirt
"Keep calm"
If only she's obeyed that she wouldn't take such a drastic action so quickly.

Even if suicide is hungrying someone the thought of eternal perpetual suffering in hell should dissuade the person except you're atheist
And unfortunately being an atheist would not excuse the person from the eternal perpetual suffering.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by superability(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
AnanseK:

You think it should be the first option…?

Don't be a joker na boss...
It's a serious issue sir
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by lilfort(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
i be lyk say sniper be shortcut to hell
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by superability(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
reasons are because they have no hope anywhere, once all hope is lost then the end has come. exactly what am passing through

If u are passing through same shit, then don't think of suicide....
What helps me till date is this.... The best of a man is still a man... Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak gave me that understanding...
When you realize that, you will not be bothered about what men do to u or against you.
Just a humble submission
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by superability(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Alladinn14:

Sometimes we have so much issues that even our families don't help matters ,it's as if you have no hope and nothing to live on for .

Then comes that gf or bf you so much close to , that keeps on making you stronger by the day ..it's like he or she are the only ones that knows ur pain without judging you.

Then comes the breakup ...the only someone that help ur life by the strings is finally gone ,no hope no live nothing good in this life anymore... That's how the brain interpretes things whc u see is not their faults.

We only judge them but don't know what it's like to go through stuffs like that... I went tru tins like that and even thou am out of the phase I still wish I really died that day ..why This world is a stupid place to live weda money or no money

Here is my humble submission, you have to define who u are and who u can trust when men desert you.

No doubt, families can be a pain in the ass, but that shouldn't make us hate them... And our Joy and happiness shouldn't be tied to a guy or a gal cos the best of a man is still a man. When u are ever ready for the worst from even ur best friend, then you are mature enough to be on planet Earth... Cos as the earth remains, hardship, hatred, betrayal and so on are bound to occure.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by superability(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
bmdmixer:
d human thinks differently when under stress.
Definitely... That's how a guy burnt his gal friend alive and he said he never planned it....

That is why it's best to take measures when extremely hurt...

When a person overcome that, they become stronger
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by superability(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Daddy46:
you are right but most of this people don't tell anyone check other similar cases until the act is done people would know
The thing is this... Humans are so so complicated... For instance, we insult prostitutes and armed robbers. No one bothers to even ask how they got themselves into it... And wen they are caught people bash them all round saying why must they go into it in the first place, that they should have chosen another way.

People force smiles around us... Some even go as far as encouraging people that are hurt but they are also in deep pains... No one cares...

What we should do is take note of friends well-being, ignore the fake smiles they try to portray... U should be able to detect fake smiles.... Then try to get deep into their heart so they can talk to you...

Just thinking out loud
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by DMerciful(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
It's better to live because once there's life, there is hope. She died for nothing actually!
muykem:
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Success410: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
She no even fine self
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by purples25(f): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
This death is painful. You don't need to know someone sometimes before you feel some angst and sympathy about the way they chose to go. I wish she didn't do it.

Its almost as if i can see a bit vividly how she suffered, pissed and puked and died there.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Neddstark: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2019
AmericanDad:

Vomited and puked is the same thing..Ozwor

Use it and collect dollars
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2019
muykem:

Not a good idea please! It's not good to die for a bad reason, no matter what. That's not love, that's insanity
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Greatfullheart: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
So Juliet has Now Killed Herself because Of one Stupid Romeo... Now The Same Romeo Will Has Already Found His New Love, or Probably Some Girl That'll Be Warning His Bed. To Hell With Love am Done With Love. I Can't Come And Go And Kill Myself Because of Idiot Or some Stupid Girl

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Bikonze(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Literally death is the last option.
superability:
Sometimes I wonder why people see suicide as the last option....

The truth is there are alot of people you are supposed to guide who will be experiencing what you have experienced already.

When you die, you leave those set of persons clueless cos u are meant to teach them.

Remember: A lot of destinies are on your shoulders... Never fail them by dying...

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Faguy: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
her dress has said it all. keep calm and read on
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) by Ktunzmusic: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Jesus loves you. Jesus is the answer for the world today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-07tA5R_o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.