Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Desperately Need Advise... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperately Need Advise... (1545 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Desperately Need Advise... by frozen70(f): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Good afternoon house..I have an issue bothering me of late about having a girl as my own. I am in my early twenties and it seems converting a girl to a girlfriend seems like a herculean task.
Each time I get attracted to a girl, I tend to shower her with care and listen to her,chat and talk most of the time and along the line when I ask for dating it ends with rejection...am confused and don't know what to do again...I need advise on these issue cause am about losing my mind
Please ignore all errors.

You are Loosing your mind because of toasting and rejection

By the time you get one and face the challenges in relationship, what will you do

Keep trying, ladies have the right to accept or reject a relationship offer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. / Just 3 Fingers Deep In Wet Pussy Feels Good - Girl Rubbing Hard Her Punana / I Have Met Autochick4u In Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.