Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos (101374 Views)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by mamajj17(f): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
dangotesmummy:
it's true na.they think it's all about sex and money

I pity the groom.hr will soon die mysterious death

Let pray for him dear, we both start now grin
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
Not everyone like taking picture. She's one of them. So he forced her and that's the result. She love him though
How can you tell that she loves him?
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by DarkJeddi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
Not everyone like taking picture. She's one of them. So he forced her and that's the result. She love him though
Hmmm,indeed.. cheesy
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by praz001(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
I wonder why people get married even though there are early incompatible signs.....

God help them ooo

1 Like

Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by praz001(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Trimque2k1:

Do you know how much the bride's family is owing the the groom's father??��

oya! Tell me how much.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by dangotesmummy: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
mamajj17:

Let pray for him dear, we both start now grin
you and who

Me myself still dey wait make God pick up my call.every man with him cross.infact my prayer points long well
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by grandstar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na so wahala dey start! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by seangy4konji: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
We will soon read how she dieded him in his sleep or how the guy caught her being knacked and killed her and the man and took his own life also...

Watch this space
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by donprinyo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
This guy go hear am
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Darevofpeace(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
GraGra247:
its gonna be a long bumpy ride.

Brace up for impact!!

May day emergency alert is gonna come soon,when the marriage helicopter is about to crash.

The warning signs are visible.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by mamajj17(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
[center][/center]
dangotesmummy:
you and who

Me myself still dey wait make God pick up my call.every man with him cross.infact my prayer points long well
grin grin grin grin you ar so lively dear grin grin, okay l will pray for him then.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Tarabye: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Why are [b]you youths [/b]of nowadays so obsessed with sex?!
Because we are yet to become OLD CARGO like you. Our blood still fresh. grin As if youths of yesterday weren't.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Femioghay: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
thablogger:
This bride is looking very angry as she poses with her husband to be in their pre wedding photos.

Reactions from viewers stated that it could be that she is marrying against her will.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/12/bride-looks-very-angry-in-her-pre.html
all these Hausa's with their marriage by force, if the lady stab the guy now, wahala go burst

1 Like

Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by dangotesmummy: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
mamajj17:
[center][/center]
grin grin grin grin you ar so lively dear grin grin, okay l will pray for him then.
please do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by ibinaboonline: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Or maybe it's just a photo op to tease social media users
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Savagethe21st(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats.Thanks and Godbless
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by aishmuhd(f): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
early signs
���
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by IdrisE(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Who knows.... Their marriage may turn out to be the must happy and everlasting marriage
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Isaac274(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
She might be expressing her ordain through the picture O... I see by �fire � by force marriage... ���
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
THE BRIDE'S DAD WAS OWING THE GROOM'S MOM LOTS OF MONEY.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by moloneydami(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
The Photographer is Evil grin grin
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Awww
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by generalud: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Forced marriage. She did not want to marry this man, but as a result of pressure from her mother, she has to reluctantly accept for peace to reign.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by tomdon(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Westernlove:
I think I will take this as a Movie Scene....What a pretty lady....

You get eyes man, take one
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
That’s not the man she really wants to marry and it’s quite obvious from her/their body language.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by sylve11: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
hooha:
Don't dare make mistake in marriage...Get it right and enjoy your life... Don't joke with signs that look dangerous.

TELL THEM! cool
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by Stmiceel(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
This man should run for his dear life. You never can tell what this woman wants to do.
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by lovat(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Why are you youths of nowadays so obsessed with sex?!
have u has seX as an unmarried spinster?
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by armyofone(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ba na so auren Ishaya! Babu dadi a gida Ishaya ba.
A zuchiya na, ina so kunle, Obi de Johnny.

Horrible way to start out the journey!
Re: Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos by aristocratic5(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dis one weak me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.