Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State (70481 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Beautiful Photos Of 'noah's Arc' Rebuilt In US / The Arc Of Noah Rebuilt In Atlanta USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Foxman19:
You will not stop posting nonsense on this Forum. So roundabouts is an achievement. No wonder majority of igbos troops out to southwest in other to see development.
If I attack they will say I hate Yorubas, when you show yours you don't see me in your thread, but once I post my you guys displays your stupidity, below are countless threads your people celebrating roundabouts in Lagos, if I post my it becomes nonsense because of jealous and hatred towards Igbos right

https://www.nairaland.com/4163569/lagos-state-unveils-fish-statue

https://www.nairaland.com/3812643/fela-effigy-built-allen-roundabout

I don't see Anambra State government officials celebrating these projects unlike Lagos

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by kayfra: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why is the place so sparsely populated?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Foxman19: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Damn your reasoning psychology. Go through my comments you will understand that I don't celebrate mediocrity or condone nonsense. Reason is Because I'm not belong to their political party.
Meanwhile Because I criticized your propaganda doesn't mean i hate igbos.
Anambralstson:

If I attack they will say I hate Yorubas, when you show yours you don't see me in your thread, but once I post my you guys displays your stupidity, below are countless threads your people celebrating roundabouts in Lagos, if I post my it becomes nonsense because of jealous and hatred towards Igbos right

https://www.nairaland.com/4163569/lagos-state-unveils-fish-statue

https://www.nairaland.com/3812643/fela-effigy-built-allen-roundabout

I don't see Anambra State government officials celebrating these projects unlike Lagos
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Peter Obi really did a great work.. Willie only has to maintain those structures

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Foxman19:
Damn your reasoning psychology. Go through my comments you will understand that I don't celebrate mediocrity or condone nonsense. Reason is Because I'm not belong to their political party.
Meanwhile Because I criticized your propaganda doesn't mean i hate igbos.
Go back and read your comment since you have low memory

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Foxman19: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Are you trying to insult me?
Anambralstson:

Go back and read your comment since you have low memory
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Sain(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beautiful places. I only saw them on my dreams.when I grow up I'll visit such places.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Skillsnigeria: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
That's nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Roundabout shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is completely finished!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by ruggedtimi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
looks like streets from the 70s

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by zoedew: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Abia State! Oh, Abia State. Land flowing with stench and kerosene superintended over time by the fellow in prison garments and the other ALI BABA gangsters awaiting their time to take their place in the rabbit hole.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by mistijude: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Emmanuelhector:

We share same thought.. 31th is the day
Oga, didn't you see how he wrote his 31st?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by BeijinDossier: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambra amaka
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by semyman: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nothing for wailers this season.
Everywhere dry
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Gov Obiano zeal for beautification of Anambra is second to none, Gov Obiano has rebuilt, reclaimed many roundabouts and parks in Anambra
He first started with Boromeo roundabout Onitsha
..He doing a nice job but he should atleast pay us the lane marking contractors.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Bighead9: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Yeye Governor, na Round About the people of Anambra State go chop?

Trash.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by frankmoney(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Only in Nigeria that a roundabout is seen as an achievement

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Vidsolution79: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Friends subscribe to this channel please!
https:///GbqxVe0oP1
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by paradigmshift(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Foxman19:
You will not stop posting nonsense on this Forum. So roundabouts is an achievement. No wonder majority of igbos troops out to southwest in other to see development.

which south west??
odeeeee
brown roof republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by bmdmixer: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
nice next
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by KennieKingOba(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
onitsha is more developed than all brown roof states of western nigeria
and you still see our Lagos as London

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by KennieKingOba(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
frankmoney:
Only in Nigeria that a roundabout is seen as an achievement
thats an avenue to loot more money, later you will be hearing billions being used for the projects

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Even as beautiful as anambra might be, nyamiri people still prefer to die and be buried in Lagos.

Anambra state is beautiful....will that stop regular inflow of omo Igbo into Lagos State..
I even saw one omo Igbo lately doing agbero for ojota busstop.

Omo irankiran

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Baamm(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
nice but if only same will be extended to the local government. It will reduce the over population of capitals

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by KennieKingOba(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

which south west??
odeeeee
brown roof republic
hahahaha and thats where majority of your people come to make more money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by seanwilliam(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na for picture all these things Dey fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
KennieKingOba:
lagos is a no mans land stop claiming it ....claim Osun state or ibadam that’s ur heritage stop being ashamed of it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
KennieKingOba:
lagos is not pat of afonja states,
lagos is originally owned by eguns and binis developed by oil resource from eastern nigeria when lagos was fct,, all afonja do is land grabbing(omonile),,
land grabbing afonja mofos,"keep screaming "our lagos our lagos up and down"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Babalegba(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:
That is surely better than building schools and hospitals.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by yommen: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
grin

my state , I can't wait to see u on 31st

It's good idea. It's also a better idea you stay put dia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.