Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State (70480 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Beautiful Photos Of 'noah's Arc' Rebuilt In US / The Arc Of Noah Rebuilt In Atlanta USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nnemuka:
Election is next year I guess, una don start to dey show unasef.
God knows non of my family members with PVC will vote Apga.

PDP ti take over
Election is 2021 my friend, Anambra is APGA, APGA is Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chigold101:
Obiano only completed it Sir...
Nnaa, na For Otu Onicha Ado n'Idu I dey live oh...

You that doesn't even know the name of the place is coming to tell me when it was built.
Nnaa gbawaa door
Gov Obiano started and completed Boromeo roundabout Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by MikeBetty(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:
That is surely better than building schools and hospitals.
Minus One
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nnemuka(f): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Election is 2021 my friend, Anambra is APGA, APGA is Anambra
Wake up, you are alone sinking with APGA ship
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:

Comments like this is one of the reasons why Nigeria is on a speed lane to backwardness.

What will be the state of mankind if education and health goes on relegation?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nnemuka:

Wake up, you are alone sinking with APGA ship
Time will tell, you guys fight never start, I heard there are more than 30 candidates fighting for PDP ticket in Anambra.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZZ22:
Anambralstson they have come again, pls help us burst this lie
Bro haters most hate, it's normal
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Emmanuelhector(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

See ur grammar sad go school una no go gree. Come Lagos dey dupe people for computer village cry
Ode.. check well I wrote 31st
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nnemuka(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Time will tell, you guys fight never start, I heard there are more than 30 candidates fighting for PDP ticket in Anambra.
Anybody who emerges will win
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by ubox: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Rubbish......

Are we here to celebrate roundabout renovation..
Governance is a serious issue
Abia needs such
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by ZombieTERROR: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubox:

Abia needs such
Abia need more
The foolish kerosene distributor is a failure

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Cutealexio(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nigeria politicians are old fashioned. Roundabouts are no longer in vogue. Just imagine how that place will be with pedestrian lane, correct road marking and traffic lights. This is not about tribe because all of them are like this
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by sulaak(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Very nice, can the governor start an environmental campaign to build large city parks and grow trees.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by colestephan86: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Gov Obiano zeal for beautification of Anambra is second to none, Gov Obiano has rebuilt, reclaimed many roundabouts and parks in Anambra
He first started with Boromeo roundabout Onitsha
This must be the biggest roundabout in the country o.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Bugcompiler(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

IS not by force to comment, he has done credible well in education and health sector

When can I proudly defend my Governor this way? Benue has produced too many useless governors.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by generalud: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kudos to him, but in terms of cleanliness, Onitsha still remains one of the most dirtiest towns in Anambra State in particular and in Nigeria in general. He should do something in that area to attract my attention.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Ifecobestie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bugcompiler:

what will abians say then?
When can I proudly defend my Governor this way? Benue has produced too many useless governors.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by CaptainFM1: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
He's about to defect to APC. Trust me. You gotta understand 9ja politics.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Godsproxy: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Roundabout? Stop showcasing mediocrity
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by rachels: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:
u mean roundabout is better than schools and hospitals?
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by aalangel(f): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Onitsha, Boromeo, Ziks Roundabout...I grew up here cry cry cry cry reminds me of Daddy.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by jcross19: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gforce2015:
Even as beautiful as anambra might be, nyamiri people still prefer to die and be buried in Lagos.

Anambra state is beautiful....will that stop regular inflow of omo Igbo into Lagos State..
I even saw one omo Igbo lately doing agbero for ojota busstop.

Omo irankiran
you are the omo irankiran , should I post the pics of oke Igbo , oboto, fagbo, aiye, ipetu modu, orita lalu, I have more than 300 communities in very shitty state so keep quiet no state without bad part.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Gudlite: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

I understand your message, I'm not celebrating, just reminding us where we started and where we are, I believe you are familiar with these areas. Udo!
celebrating roundabouts. You are a caveman.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by ANSMEDIA: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cutealexio:
Nigeria politicians are old fashioned. Roundabouts are no longer in vogue. Just imagine how that place will be with pedestrian lane, correct road marking and traffic lights. This is not about tribe because all of them are like this

It is very clear you have not been to Onitsha in the last 5yrs. The city is clean and organized

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by oforjide: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
This op is a big liar all these projects were constructed by peter obi administration

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Wisdommoses(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
The governor is working cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by oforjide: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
pricklewane:
Foolish PDP supporters hyping lunatics like Makinde Ihedioha Umahi Ikpeazu n co should come and see what a serious governor is building not just propaganda O
it was obi that constructed all those things not obiano
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Otiwaikuku: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Gov Obiano zeal for beautification of Anambra is second to none, Gov Obiano has rebuilt, reclaimed many roundabouts and parks in Anambra
He first started with Boromeo roundabout Onitsha
How could this be called an achievement, what's spectacular about Zik's roundabout? I wish the poster have been to Calabar Cross River State so he/she can see what beautiful roundabout looks like.
Shame on the govt of Anambra State after collecting 21 local govt Federal allocation we can't see any landmark projects the funds is channelled to.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by oforjide: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Boromeo roundabout was rebuilt in 2016, tell me Peter Obi was governor then?
ur are a liar that place was rebuilt by obi during the reconstruction of that express road, he also built new parts fly over. pls stop giving obi's glory to obiano this aguleri man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by oforjide: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Gov Obiano started and completed Boromeo roundabout Onitsha
this aguleri man can u pls shut up ur dirty mouth. I repeat again obiano did nothing in onitsha, I don't know about awka but in onitsha and it surroundings, ur obiano did nothing. all these infrastructure in onitsha were built by peter obi. anybody that knows onitsha very well,will testify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by koyyess: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
OK.
Kindly go back to the head bridge and start reconstructing from there cause it looks like an entrance to the animal kingdom.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by lagdmark(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Collins9156:
Are we to celebrating ths as a project or what, backwardness is a pandemic
Our politicians are really enjoying oh, imagine a governor will be rewarded for building a roundabout and parks with flowers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.