Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State (70486 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Beautiful Photos Of 'noah's Arc' Rebuilt In US / The Arc Of Noah Rebuilt In Atlanta USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by paradigmshift(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
KennieKingOba:
hahahaha and thats where majority of your people come to make more money

Which majority?
U referring to your family members or neighbor. Thank God you agree say na brown roof republic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by javaguru: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
anambra need more than it's getting. come to akwa ibom enter uyo, eket, oron, ikotekpene, n see wat anambra pple are doing.. wen the ibibios ask them if their state provide such good roads and access for them
, they keep mute.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Dpharisee: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:
That is surely better than building schools and hospitals.

He is the number one in education in Nigeria, the best performance in WAEC and Unity schools entrance

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Utonwanne(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by OLAuoc: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shit is all I see. We deserve world class leaders not this local minded old fools what's this shit? go to Kampala go to Dakar and other black African cities and see how they are developing not this shit am seeing here. But anyway obiano is still one of the better governors we have in Nigeria sha. But still all I see is third world minded works
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by slimfit1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
byrron:

Comments like this is one of the reasons why Nigeria is on a speed lane to backwardness.

What will be the state of mankind if education and health goes on relegation?

I'm being sarcastic
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:

I'm being sarcastic

With all sense of humility, I hereby apologize to you.
I didn't know that you where only being sarcastic in your initial comment.
Cheers
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Flexzy360(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Respect Gov.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by sashishalom(f): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2019
He should repair awka to onisha road properly...
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2019
This is hilarious. Obiano built what?
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by LikeCool(m): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2019
@ can you please tell us why Obiano always carries that stick(nkpara) wherever he's going.

Does it make him a better governor or is he just being foolish. He looks like a clown while holding it.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2019
oforjide:
This op is a big liar all these projects were constructed by peter obi administration

Thank you. Bunch of liars. I am still in shock at the depth these politicians sink to. Can't believe it. How can these idiots claim that obiano built the roundabout. How?
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by joepepsy(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Make shame dey catch una atleast small for naija see what Rwanda is doing
BeijinDossier:
Looks good and beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 28, 2019
It's only a myopic and shallow minded person that will not admit that Willie obiano has really done alot for our dear state, apart from the beautification. Our home town has more accessible roads now and he encouraged exportation of some crops eg the vegetable"green" are being cultivated in large quantities for export in my town.

Comparing Willie to Peter, Willie has tried.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:21am On Dec 28, 2019
oforjide:
This op is a big liar all these projects were constructed by peter obi administration
You most be very silly by claiming Obiano's projects, I don't know what you guys gain by lying to yourselves.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2019
oforjide:
it was obi that constructed all those things not obiano
I don't what to swear for you, guy you are a pathological liar, Boromeo roundabout was started second quarter 2014 and completed in 2015, Zik's roundabout was started 2018 completed the same year, Regina beautification was started this year, Eze-Uzu and Amawbia was started second quarter of this year, Amawbia was unveiled three days ago and you are claiming they're Peter Obi's project, in fact beautification doesn't exist in Peter Obi's dictionary.

Same of you opposition lack common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by shiwex: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Gov Dapo Abiodun........keep sleeping.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2019
peacettw:

Thank you. Bunch of liars. I am still in shock at the depth these politicians sink to. Can't believe it. How can these idiots claim that obiano built the roundabout. How?
Call your pale Idiot Anu, silly being I believe you are have low memory to remember when those projects where done, Peter Obi tenure that ended March 2014, prove me wrong by showing me the pictures of any of these projects during Obi's tenure.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:42am On Dec 28, 2019
sashishalom:
He should repair awka to onisha road properly...
When last did you ply Awka to Onitsha Road.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 3:20am On Dec 28, 2019
oforjide:
it was obi that constructed all those things not obiano
See picture of Zik's roundabout as at October 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by sulaak(m): 3:24am On Dec 28, 2019
slimfit1:

Cleanliness, organisation and the use of space (decongestion)is as good as the best schools and hospitals. You wouldn't get rat infestation in a well-planned city. I will advise you to read up on Haussmann's renovation of Paris - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haussmann%27s_renovation_of_Paris

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2019
oforjide:
You guys are terrible by claiming Obiano's projects, Obi left office March 2014, I know some of you have low memory but Internet never forget

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Emmanuelhector:

We share same thought.. 31st is the day

Beware of village people because the fear of them is the beginning of long and healthy life
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by knowledgeable: 4:46am On Dec 28, 2019
slimfit1:

All fronts.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Anambralstson:

Call your pale Idiot Anu, silly being I believe you are have low memory to remember when those projects where done, Peter Obi tenure that ended March 2014, prove me wrong by showing me the pictures of any of these projects during Obi's tenure.

I see now that it might be true that you have a dual personality "beautifulmind1" . Just yesterday, u were the picture of normalcy with your wife and child in Golden Tulip Hotel. And even though someone insinuated that your wife had a not so perfect past, you responded with maturity and gathered some fans.

Interestingly, another nairalander revealed that you are one and the same with another moniker--Anambralstson (with receipts and pictures) where you derive an unnatural pleasure insulting people with different opinions and from other tribes.

You really must take your own advice and watch yourself and focus on your little family and wife. Stop with the blatant and inflated lies. Obiano rebuilt no roundabout in Onitsha. It was Peter Obi who made all that effort and will forever be known for such. I truly detest hypocrites and you seem to be reeking of it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by somalianprince: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Who opened door for this crazy thing?

[s]
peacettw:

see now that it might be true that you have a dual personality "beautifulmind1" . Just yesterday, u were the picture of normalcy with your wife and child in Golden Tulip Hotel. And even though someone insinuated that your wife had a not so perfect past, you responded with maturity and gathered some fans. nterestingly, another nairalander revealed that you are one and the same with another moniker--Anambralstson (with receipts and pictures) where you derive an unnatural pleasure insulting people with different opinions and from other tribes. u really must take your own advice and watch yourself and focus on your little family and wife. Stop with the blatant and inflated lies. Obiano built no roundabout in Onitsha. It was Peter Obi who made all that effort and will forever be known for such. I truly detest hypocrites and you seem to be reeking of it.
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by blowjohn(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2019
slimfit1:

Exactly my thoughts too.
Who the hello needs schools and hospitals!
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2019
somalianprince:
Who opened door for this crazy thing?

[s][/s]

Apparently this post and this post (https://www.nairaland.com/5600559/nairalanders-visit-agulu-lake-hotel) opened that door wide open.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by somalianprince: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Read your past post. Everything written there can only come from someone with irreversible brain damage otherwise known as madness.

[s]
peacettw:

pparently this post and this post (https://www.nairaland.com/5600559/nairalanders-visit-agulu-lake-hotel) opened that door wide open.
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Henri8: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2019
pricklewane:
Foolish PDP supporters hyping lunatics like Makinde Ihedioha Umahi Ikpeazu n co should come and see what a serious governor is building not just propaganda O
Who hype Ikpeazụ?
But seriously, renovating roundabouts development?
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2019
somalianprince:
Read your past post. Everything written there can only come from someone with irreversible brain damage otherwise known as madness.

[s][/s]

Irreversible brain damage leads to a vegetative state. But in madness, one is still functioning albeit abnormally which may explain why this post exists in the first place.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by somalianprince: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2019
You should be stoned to death. People like you shouldn't be allowed to move freely lest you infest others with your insanity.

[s]
peacettw:

rreversible brain damage leads to a vegetative state. But in madness, one is still functioning albeit abnormally which may explain why this post exists in the first place.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.