Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State (70482 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Beautiful Photos Of 'noah's Arc' Rebuilt In US / The Arc Of Noah Rebuilt In Atlanta USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2019
somalianprince:
You should be stoned to death. People like you shouldn't be allowed to move freely lest you infest others with your insanity.

[s][/s]

Ok. U win. I laughed out loud at your comment. But think about it. Is it truly possible to stoned to death in this day and age? All because of a post filled with insane lies?
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by somalianprince: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Kindly go back to romance and family section, that's where your likes are. Bitch

[s]
peacettw:

Ok. U win. I laughed out loud at your comment. But think about it. Is it truly possible to stoned to death in this day and age? All because of a post filled with insane lies?
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2019
somalianprince:
Kindly go back to romance and family section, that's where your likes are. Bitch

[s][/s]

Surely you can deduce from a quick check of my moniker that those sections are hardly ever visited by me. But why bother? I see no reason why anyone who enjoys such sections should be intellectually inferior to the likes of you who only visit "serious" sections.

Grow up. First accept that this post is filled with lies and then we can talk.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by somalianprince: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
No sane person talks with an insane clown.

[s]
peacettw:

urely you can deduce from a quick check of my moniker that those sections are hardly ever visited by me. But why bother? I see no reason why anyone who enjoys such sections should be intellectually inferior to the likes of you who only visit "serious" sections. row up. First accept that this post is filled with lies and then we can talk.
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
peacettw:

[s]I see now that it might be true that you have a dual personality "beautifulmind1" . Just yesterday, u were the picture of normalcy with your wife and child in Golden Tulip Hotel. And even though someone insinuated that your wife had a not so perfect past, you responded with maturity and gathered some fans.

Interestingly, another nairalander revealed that you are one and the same with another moniker--Anambralstson (with receipts and pictures) where you derive an unnatural pleasure insulting people with different opinions and from other tribes.

You really must take your own advice and watch yourself and focus on your little family and wife. Stop with the blatant and inflated lies. Obiano rebuilt no roundabout in Onitsha. It was Peter Obi who made all that effort and will forever be known for such. I truly detest hypocrites and you seem to be reeking of it[/s]

Former governor Peter Obi performed credibly well in education, roads and health sector, not in areas of beautification, crediting Gov Obiano's projects to Peter Obi is absurd, Zik's roundabout was rebuilt 2018, Boromeo roundabout was started second quarter 2014 completed 2015 so Peter Obi was governor then This is clear case of low memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
peacettw:

Iyou seem to be reeking of it.
I doubt if you reside in Anambra State, please is Peter Obi governor in October 2014 when this recommendation was made here on Nairaland

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
somalianprince:
No sane person talks with an insane clown.

[s][/s]

Ohhh. So, now I'm a clown. Seems you are running out of words to use on me. Pretty sure Google has quite some left for you to play around with.

Tell you what, all this time we have spent exchanging words should have been used effectively by you to show us all why on earth you think Obi's projects should be tagged as Obiano's project.

All these evasive tactics will not work.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by somalianprince: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2019
You see why you are just an insane bastard. Please show us Obi project in what the OP posted. Was it Obi that rebuilt DMGS roundabout to what it is right now? Lets start with that. This will help us ascertain the degree of your insanity. cool

[s]
peacettw:

Ohhh. So, now I'm a clown. Seems you are running out of words to use on me. Pretty sure Google has quite some left for you to play around with.
ell you what, all this time we have spent exchanging words should have been used effectively by you to show us all why on earth you think Obi's projects should be tagged as Obiano's project.All these evasive tactics will not work.
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2019
peacettw:

k.
Can you show me any picture of this project standing during Obi's tenure

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Anambralstson:

I doubt if you reside in Anambra State, please is Peter Obi governor in October 2014 when this recommendation was made here on Nairaland

I see your comments with the dates and all but I can assure you that the roundabout that we all know now was built during Obi's administration.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by somalianprince: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
peacettw:

I see your comments with the dates and all but I can assure you that the roundabout that we all know now was built during Obi's administration.

Lol you see why I called you a mad old girl from the beginning. Why are you embarrassing your family here?
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2019
peacettw:

Sorry you case is irredeemable, no need wasting my precious time, it's too early, Anambarians can testify, especially Onitsha residents, Obi is one of my favorites, you may have low memory not millions of Anambarians that ply the roads,

Open this thread and cure your ignorance, check the date
oforjide:
it was obi that constructed all those things not obiano
https://www.nairaland.com/4454130/governor-obiano-reconstructing-zik-roundabout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2019
somalianprince:

Lol you see why I called you a mad old girl from the beginning. Why are you embarrassing your family here?

Hahahahaha. You are funny. But I guess boys usually are especially Boys who only visit serious sections in nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by sashishalom(f): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Anambralstson:

When last did you ply Awka to Onitsha Road.

This month...i travel to onisha frequently and the last time i went, there was a hold up there for close to 2 hours. He should repair it 'properly"..
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by phenol33(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Ihedioha just used aju mbaise to cover the whole round about built by Rocha's chain!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2019
sashishalom:

This month...i travel to onisha frequently and the last time i went, there was a hold up there for close to 2 hours. He should repair it 'properly"..
The road isn't bad just need expansion because of high volume of vehicles and population in the city, however expanding the road many buildings will go down
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by peacettw: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Anambralstson:

Sorry you case is irredeemable, no need wasting my precious time, it's too early, Anambarians can testify, especially Onitsha residents, Obi is one of my favorites, you may have low memory not millions of Anambarians that ply the roads,

Open this thread and cure your ignorance, check the date

https://www.nairaland.com/4454130/governor-obiano-reconstructing-zik-roundabout

To be fair to you, all this time, I had honestly thought you were referring solely to the roundabout at the borromeo junction. While I strongly believe that that was Obi's doing, I agree with you that Obiano is responsible for the other roundabouts especially the one at Zik's avenue.

As for somalianprince, it was nice chatting with you. It was never my intention to drag this. I must confess that I considered it rather amusing watching you lose it and since I had nothing to do at the time, I decided to egg you on. I realise now that it was not right.

PS: I do enjoy family section in nairaland...romance? Not so much.

Compliments of the season to you two (although I am inclined to believe that you are both the same person). Cheers
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

Beware of village people because the fear of them is the beginning of long and healthy life
grin grin
You are right dear
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by bigcasava1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Anambralstson:

It's not by force to comment, he has done credible well in education and health sector
slowpoke Anambra doesn't have problem with Education like north where bokoharam ideology is preferred
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Ejjis(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
WHO BE THIS....?

slimfit1:
That is surely better than building schools and hospitals.

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by glowingflame7: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Celebrating round about?
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Ttipsy(f): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
glowingflame7:
Celebrating round about?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.