Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. (492 Views)

Young Boy Makes Homemade Ironman Armor (pics/video) / Can Anyone Tell Me What So Special About Dating A Kwara State Girls / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. by MrHandsome2013: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman, you should be grateful for the gift of life.
I want you to know that you are so special and your life is worth living.
hear my story.
I wasted 5 years after my secondary school due to depression.
lost hope and I nearly committed suicide.
those my coursemates that I was helping and assisting back then in secondary school are all graduates.
some are working in big companies while some are married.
due to financial constraints, I decided to teach in a private school for years and I was able to save some money.
I recently gained admission and each time I look at those years I wasted, l invariably weep but I am grateful to God for his mercy.
I will be 30 next year.
so my dear dont loose hope and most importantly maintain a positive image.
God will see you through.
on a nutshell, most parents are literally the major cause of the problem.
they don't have time for their children and they dont care.

1 Like

Re: Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. by nijabazaar: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
I still think he has a right to take his life.

If any of us cant provide solutions whether financial or one on one psycho therapy for him, then let's stop giving him falser-than-false hopes.

1 Like

Re: Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
People that commit suicide are selfish. Why can't they donate themselves to ritualists.
Re: Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. by MrHandsome2013: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
nijabazaar:
I still think he has a right to take his life.

If any of us cant provide solutions whether financial or one on one psycho therapy for him, then let's stop giving him falser-than-false hopes.
You don't have any right to take your life.
Are you the creator of your life?

1 Like

Re: Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. by nijabazaar: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
You don't have any right to take your life.
Are you the creator of your life?

He has every right to his happiness or to its termination as at when necessary.

He is not happy and wants it over with. The best we can do is ameliorate his condition by providing that which he lacketh or giving him the space to end it all.
Re: Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
You mean Ironman the scammer that almost scammed nairalanders in the name of depression.

1 Like

Re: Ironman You Are So Special, Dont Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
justnock:
People that commit suicide are selfish. Why can't they donate themselves to ritualists.

You do know ritual concerns the spirit and not the body. So if chike gives you his body..you trap his spirit also. No heaven or hell for him.
He just stays inside one calabash or inside black nylon..still in nigeria which is equivalent to hell.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Stored In Abroad / Guys, How Have U All Been Coping With The Raging Hormones During This Lockdown.. / Who Is Afrocand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.