Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (92278 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by dheolexaone(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Police in Nigeria can never change as I tag them as the uniform criminals.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TallPck1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
So painful he has to go that way. The police office deserve to be punished.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by SamOyovwi: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mumulicious way to die. I wish you relax for house, you for die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
2 seconds everything don burst o.

RIP ro the departed
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Now that the police have admitted that one of them killed an unarmed civilian, I expect Femi Falana and other human rights lawyers or any Nigerian lawyer who believes in justice to assist the dead guys family on a pro bono basis to take the Nigerian Police to the cleaners financially.

Enough of traumatized families keeping quiet instead of fighting for huge financial costs against the NPF such that when NPF almost goes bankrupt, the IGP will have to explain why he needs more money to the president and maybe the IGP will then weed out the bad eggs and properly train the remaining ones or the IGP himself gets the sack.

If this happened in America or England, the boys family are financially made for life.

Seriously? It's very obvious that you are not up to date on the ways officers have been killing unarmed black men in the US and getting away with it.

Vast majority of them were either not found guilty by the usual all white jurors or not even charged in the first place. I beg you people need to stop spreading all these false impressions about the western world.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TallPck1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
ralmix:
Who heard what the lady said at the last part of the video lipsrsealed naija mentality ehn mtcheewwww

Haha .. I thought I was the only one that heard that. Africa is backward. We are still living in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Collins4u1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
When person don Waka up and down and gets frustrated enough, he will go and buy recruit form, join force and start misbehaving. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
How our Army go dey share the same gun with police when their training and orientation dey different dem need to dey use kpaka so when bois for streets burst em upp they go learn to act right?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Goldenheart(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
2 seconds everything burst
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by swetjo(f): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dismissal is not enough
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Biolasilver: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pls we need justice, dont let us suffer like that. The person they kill is my cousin and i want the CP to do something about it. he has wife and three children.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Proffdada: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
That lady in the background said wizkid was sent to use fans as sacrifice grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is so sad
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by dochenaj: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
He has already been discharged from the police force in less than a day.

Mr. Akanbi, you shot the wrong person.

I hope the NPF can be this proactive when police officers shoot an unarmed okada man or street hawker, whether the shot is lethal or not.

If they do, gradually without any psychological training the brain of the average police man will reset from trigger eagerness.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
afonja police are usually like that
Tribalistic mofo
Police na police!!

3 Likes

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by dochenaj: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
IpobAntidote:
Seriously? It's very obvious that you are not up to date on the ways officers have been killing unarmed black men in the US and getting away with it.

Vast majority of them were either not found guilty by the usual all white jurors or not even charged in the first place. I beg you people need to stop spreading all these false impressions about the western world.
Which state do you reside in?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Fxwarrior: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonJayrome:
What is wrong with the police

That's why security consciousness is important. Attending night clubs has its risks.

So unfortunate.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
dochenaj:

Which state do you reside in?

I have lived up North, down South and even in the Mid West. Now, I live in Nigeria but constantly traveling through all the States except for Alaska due to nature of my job.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonJayrome:
What is wrong with the police
The same thing that is wrong with the whole country.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by LabDNA: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
98% of Nigerian policemen are not mentally alright. .
An NGO should conduct a research to confirm.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Daddy46: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A police sergeant, Lukmon Akanbi, has been arrested for shooting dead one Ramon Babatunde Adeniji, 39, around Eko Atlantic area of Victoria Island, Lagos.

Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, ordered his arrest. The incident happened on Friday at about 04:20am around Eko Atlantic Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, there was a fracas between the Police Officer who was on patrol at the area and the victim who was returning from an event.

“The police officer was said to have pulled the trigger of his pistol on the unarmed civilian, which falls short of professional standards on the use of firearms. .

The victim was rushed to Naval Dockyard Hospital and was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty. The Police Sergeant was arrested and detained at the Provost Department, Command Headquarters, Ikeja. .

He was subjected to internal disciplinary proceedings known as Orderly Room Trials and was found guilty of all the charges. He was subsequently awarded punishment of dismissal from the Nigeria Police. .

He is handed over to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba for prosecution in conventional Court. The Commissioner of Police condoled with family and friends of the deceased person and assured them that Justice would prevail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYf1XC_ZvM

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1210583180014694402
when witches need blood the make use of police or cult related clashes can't you see how this two agents kill anyhow in Nigeria today God save Nigeria oooooo anywhere I see police I usually work fast because small time you will hear stray bullet or accidental discharge stupid demonic people
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Really? you work fast? but why?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by helinues: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
More like the guy used him money to go buy death.

Oh lawd
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Seun360(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Could it be a case of accidental discharge?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Proffdada:
That lady in the background said wizkid was sent to use fans as sacrifice grin cheesy grin
That sounds Ridiculously Achaic. grin grin

She is an Ignoramuse.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Americanboy35: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Nigerians aren't bothered. We'll wail on this thread and life then goes on. Shït hole country where human life isn't worth a dime.

It's better to not be born at all. Than to be born in this country of half-humans. A country where the average IQ is less than 70. Later they'll blame the leaders. Forgetting that the leaders came from among them and not from heaven.

Disaster of a country with hapless citizens.
You are so right brother, nigerians!! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by suremossty(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tragedy
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by lizdammy: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sad
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by AmazingELixir: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
abluck:
VANITY

undecided undecided undecided

I'm trying make sense out of your post...what has vanity got to do with a policeman killing an unarmed civilian or you just picked up the word and feel this is the best place to use it
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Mumulicious way to die. I wish you relax for house, you for die
The house could have caught fire an burn him.

I went drinking in a bar years ago, i even managed to pick a woman up we went to her house, drank even more, Smoked alota weed. I ended up sleeping in her house. Next day My phone rang it was my Flat mate Our flat was on fire the whole house burnt down completely. I stayed in the woman house for another 3 weeks and we drank and smoked weed even more.

So should i have stayed at home?

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by drmikeadams(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Fxwarrior:

That's why security consciousness is important. Attending night clubs has its risks.

So unfortunate.
walai at times staying indoors will keep u away from some certain wahala

2 Likes

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Penuelseun(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nigeria will be great again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.