Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (92280 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Farki: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
I was there, it was at the end of Davido's concert and I saw a group of people mobbing round a white car and saw someone fire a single shot into the air. People ran away initially then came back to mob the guy and kept following the car.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Ryan03(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
DonJayrome:
What is wrong with the police
what is wrong with Nigerians?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Too bad
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by dochenaj: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
IpobAntidote:

I don't need to know how old you are, but when you ask asinine and infantile questions it indicates a low level of reasoning. May be you are old but you sound like a retard calling someone senile for not wanting to answer your childish question directly.
I'm not interested in answering your dotard and retarded question. Keep it moving. I have stated my views and I'm done with that and moving on to better things. If the facts I have stated are not true to you then pls state your own and let others read them. Take a hike.
Well if you had no intention of answering the question, the intelligent thing to do was ignore the question. But we do know that intelligence is so far from you.

Goodbye.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
dochenaj:

Well if you had no intention of answering the question, the intelligent thing to do was ignore the question. But we do know that intelligence is so far from you.

Goodbye.

It's very obvious that imbecility is inherently prevalent in your DNA.

STFU AND GET LOST.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Ilekokonit: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sheriman:

Oga oyaaa go to America or England make them kill you now

I don't normally reply people who mention my posts but do you think your above comment is civilised ??
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Ilekokonit: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

The "wisdom" you kids belt out here can just be hilarious.

Saying the Police should be bankrupted is 100% undiluted stupidity. If our corrupt Police goes off the streets, believe me, you wouldn't be able to leave your hut.

Clap for yourself.

He who knows not,
and knows not that he knows not,
is a fool; shun him.

He who knows not,
and knows that he knows not,
is a student; Teach him.

He who knows,
and knows not that he knows,
is asleep; Wake him.

He who knows,
and knows that he knows,
is Wise; Follow him.

― Arabian

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Shalommy(f): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
That idiot is a muslim. I guess!
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Bacteriologist(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Westernlove:

Hmmm Words on marble. I wish I could like this comment a thousand times. I'm not having Offsprings until things get very soft for me, Not necessarily rich but I must be quite comfortable.

Thank you for making that decision. I think it's total selfishness to bring a child or children into a country like this.

It's not fair to the innocent souls one bit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.