Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (92273 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
drmikeadams:
walai at times staying indoors will keep u away from some certain wahala
Errr... I don't think so.. In that case don't even go to the shops hide under your bed grin don't leave your house atall!

Paranoia or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by drmikeadams(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
gypsey:
Errr... I don't think so.. In that case don't even go to the shops hide under your bed grin don't leave your house atall!

Paranoia or what?
grin shops dey open for midnight?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Savagethe21st(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats.Thanks and Godbless
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by yungmaestro01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Olopa!!.. Abeg sir shocked cool
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by arodavoo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Good for him... It would serve as a lesson for other mumu like him, that think once their in that uniform they're above the law

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by valemtech(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Death every where in naija

How to order
1.Search Valem Phantom z on jumia or konga to order
2.Order from our company store (www.valemstore.com)
3.Chat 08037607036

Price:N42,000
for more info call/whatsapp:08037607036 to order
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
I wonder why people spend money, time, life to attend wizkid show
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
The Nigerian police is the third highest killer of innocent Nigerians after Boko haram and fulani herdsmen
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Nigerians aren't bothered. We'll wail on this thread and life then goes on. Shït hole country where human life isn't worth a dime.

It's better to not be born at all. Than to be born in this country of half-humans. A country where the average IQ is less than 70. Later they'll blame the leaders. Forgetting that the leaders came from among them and not from heaven.

Disaster of a country with hapless docile citizens.

Fixed
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by olaswim: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Police again ni...My country which way now
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by OnyesomJ(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
May God See Us Through In This Kwontri Called Nigeria
They Should sentence the Idiot to death not Dismissal from NPF .
That’s how they Should deal with such Wolves camouflaging as Police Officer
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by thatigboman: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lukmon. It is finished
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
donstan18:
And average Nigerian is mentally and psychologically frustrated, reason we should be careful with these uniformed idiots parading as Police.

Nigerians are docile and only good at channelling their frustrations on their fellow Nigerians instead of their oppressors

2 Likes

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by DCmonster: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Afonja kills an afonja, na Westin concern ekiti man?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Ezehillary(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
please is police still your friend or enemy
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
They should just hand him a pistol and order him to shoot himself in the head....

simple.

ómó ale somebody.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Buffalo2(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ti a ba b'eran wi oye ka beran wi. Ijakunmo kii rin'de osan, eni a bii're kii rin'ru
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by fareed69(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Codes151:
Where is the policeman from?

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by fareed69(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Afonja killing Afonja undecided cool
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by macaranta(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Too bad, Rip to the dead
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by obnagodfrey(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
What a cruel way to cut short a person's life at the end of 2019. Why are Nigerian policemen so brutal on innocent people unjustifiably?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Stillthebest: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
kiss
Wiz needs to visit the victim's home later and do show your kindness in person and otherwise.

As a star that people claim he is influential, you need to do that.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by aspirebig: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm

So sad...RIP to the dead. May God comfort his family.

When you hear prayer point like....I will see the end of the year, the year will not see my end in Jesus name,Amen.

People feel, it is a joke, where is it in the bible?

Confession brings possession o. Confess positively into your destiny.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by jimcaddy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nigerian police. They never disappoint. They will be looking for who to siphon money from. And once you resist, na to cock gun and shoot you. Naija Naija.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Originalsly: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
made4naijamusic:

......there was a fracas between the Police Officer who was on patrol at the area and the victim who was returning from an event.

Hmmm... isn't this the way it almost always end when trying to show an armed Police that you're a fearless tough guy?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TheSourcerer: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Nigerians aren't bothered. We'll wail on this thread and life then goes on. Shït hole country where human life isn't worth a dime.

It's better to not be born at all. Than to be born in this country of half-humans. A country where the average IQ is less than 70. Later they'll blame the leaders. Forgetting that the leaders came from among them and not from heaven.

Disaster of a country with hapless citizens.
less than 70 is pretty low , do you have proof?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TheSourcerer: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
aspirebig:
Hmmm

So sad...RIP to the dead. May God comfort his family.

When you hear prayer point like....I will see the end of the year, the year will not see my end in Jesus name,Amen.

People feel, it is a joke, where is it in the bible?

Confession brings possession o. Confess positively into your destiny.
shut up half wit Christain block head

2 Likes

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by howmarket2: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
when will the NPF start recruitment. I want to join the great comrades. email me if you can help me join the nigerian police force.asopada4@gmail.com
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Sheriman(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Now that the police have admitted that one of them killed an unarmed civilian, I expect Femi Falana and other human rights lawyers or any Nigerian lawyer who believes in justice to assist the dead guys family on a pro bono basis to take the Nigerian Police to the cleaners financially.

Enough of traumatized families keeping quiet instead of fighting for huge financial costs against the NPF such that when NPF almost goes bankrupt, the IGP will have to explain why he needs more money to the president and maybe the IGP will then weed out the bad eggs and properly train the remaining ones or the IGP himself gets the sack.

If this happened in America or England, the boys family are financially made for life.
Oga oyaaa go to America or England make them kill you now
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Femeto: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Not surprised if dey can kill someone for 50 naira.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Thithi1(f): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm, see his face like goat wey carry mango. IPhone 6 and 8+ are available. Chat me up on
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Moniya4Real(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
afonja police are usually like that
Listen to yourself. You see your life?.
People like you ought to have traveled with the rest of your type- masturbated sperm eggs.
Inspite of what everyone is saying with the condolences and all.
Na ethnic card you are busy playing.
Bastard son of a gun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.