Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (92277 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
And average Nigerian is mentally and psychologically frustrated, reason we should be careful with these uniformed idiots parading as Police.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nopretence: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2019
What i coincidence and what life may bring,just that fateful day he prayed for everybody to enter 2020 in peace,hes a loyal officer to the core but only God knows what transpired that leads to this ugly incidentquote author=made4naijamusic post=85267904]A police sergeant, Lukmon Akanbi, has been arrested for shooting dead one Ramon Babatunde Adeniji, 39, around Eko Atlantic area of Victoria Island, Lagos.

Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, ordered his arrest. The incident happened on Friday at about 04:20am around Eko Atlantic Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, there was a fracas between the Police Officer who was on patrol at the area and the victim who was returning from an event.

“The police officer was said to have pulled the trigger of his pistol on the unarmed civilian, which falls short of professional standards on the use of firearms. .

The victim was rushed to Naval Dockyard Hospital and was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty. The Police Sergeant was arrested and detained at the Provost Department, Command Headquarters, Ikeja. .

He was subjected to internal disciplinary proceedings known as Orderly Room Trials and was found guilty of all the charges. He was subsequently awarded punishment of dismissal from the Nigeria Police. .

He is handed over to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba for prosecution in conventional Court. The Commissioner of Police condoled with family and friends of the deceased person and assured them that Justice would prevail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYf1XC_ZvM

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1210583180014694402[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Liposure: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2019
I wonder. is the police our friend or foe?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Chicastle: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2019
When Mazi Nnamdi KANU said Nigeria is a Zoo, I thought that was a joke. but with this news, a Zoo is becoming more better and healthier than Nigeria. Especially in the Uniform men in the country
Thank you NK for telling us the shithole is actually a ZOO
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Westernlove: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Nigerians aren't bothered. We'll wail on this thread and life then goes on. Shït hole country where human life isn't worth a dime.

It's better to not be born at all. Than to be born in this country of half-humans. A country where the average IQ is less than 70. Later they'll blame the leaders. Forgetting that the leaders came from among them and not from heaven.

Disaster of a country with hapless citizens.

Hmmm Words on marble. I wish I could like this comment a thousand times. I'm not having Offsprings until things get very soft for me, Not necessarily rich but I must be quite comfortable.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Somebodysproduct: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Zeezny feat. Idowest titled Answer drops soon!!!

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Toni19: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Lukmon killed Ramon...
Is he beefing the deceased for the ....Mon which ends their names?
Ramon ended his life just like that. If someone has told him to stay put at home and enjoy with his family nko?
RIP Ramon for short life ...
Safety is major thing...listen to your inner man. It's not necessary to be found everywhere during this period. Stay safe, the year is about 3 days to come.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by ArcFresky(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Why are people running after wiz kids car?
Is he Jesus?
Is he about to give them eternal life?

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by MosiPeterz(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2019
F THE PO-PO!!!
F THE POLICE!!!
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by ctleurocollege: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2019
@39, guy man still de attend Whizkid concert? c as den don waste am
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2019
LINTUNE:
must u fabricate stories
It caught your Attention, didn't it? tongue
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

grin

The "wisdom" you kids belt out here can just be hilarious. grin

IF the entire police force is almost bankrupted as you suggest, who would protect you ?

Yes, our Police has a lot of rotten eggs but so does the Police in USA especially with lots of documented triggerhappy incidents.

Our Police is much much worse than in developed countries but still, do you have all the facts in this case ? Police worldwide use their discretion to shoot when they feel threatened.

This guy did wrong and thank God the victim got some justice (unlike some other cases)

Saying the Police should be bankrupted is 100% undiluted stupidity. If our corrupt Police goes off the streets, believe me, you wouldn't be able to leave your hut.

Cc IpobAntidote

On point
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by greatefa1011(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
This issue must be investigated first.its possible this wasn't a deliberate act. We Nigerians are good at jumpin to conclusions. I
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Danielmegg(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Nigeria my Kwantary
which way

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2019
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

I don't need to know how old you are, but when you ask asinine and infantile questions it indicates a low level of reasoning. May be you are old but you sound like a retard calling someone senile for not wanting to answer your childish question directly.
I'm not interested in answering your dotard and retarded question. Keep it moving. I have stated my views and I'm done with that and moving on to better things. If the facts I have stated are not true to you then pls state your own and let others read them. Take a hike.
Absolutely!:You have the time to indulge the mo.ron? grin Asking an irrelevant question and Demanding an answer as if you owe him one.

Anyway, Your previous explainations Answered the questions quite correctly. if he couldn't comprehend it, Then not only he is morronic like i ve Already indicated, he appears like a Juvenile Also like you have Asserted.

Ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2019
greatefa1011:
This issue must be investigated first.its possible this wasn't a deliberate act. We Nigerians are good at jumpin to conclusions. I
How is it not a deliberate act? Mr detective.

It's okay for pilice to go about shooting into an unArmed crowds?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

grin

The "wisdom" you kids belt out here can just be hilarious. grin

IF the entire police force is almost bankrupted as you suggest, who would protect you ?

Yes, our Police has a lot of rotten eggs but so does the Police in USA especially with lots of documented triggerhappy incidents.

Our Police is much much worse than in developed countries but still, do you have all the facts in this case ? Police worldwide use their discretion to shoot when they feel threatened.

This guy did wrong and thank God the victim got some justice (unlike some other cases)

Saying the Police should be bankrupted is 100% undiluted stupidity. If our corrupt Police goes off the streets, believe me, you wouldn't be able to leave your hut.

Cc IpobAntidote
Are you suggesting that as long as few police are corrupt, It is okay? undecided
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2019
gypsey:
Are you suggesting that as long as few police are corrupt, It is okay? undecided

NOPE! Far from it. Just saying people should stop giving false impressions about happenings in the Western World. The US is worse in this situation, in the the US the Police union will defend a police officer no matter how bad the case it. They will always find one dumb excuse or the other to justify the killing. At least here, the police don't usually do that. RIP to the dead and I hope the family will get justice.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TheFacelessMan: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2019
gypsey:

Read it slowly and then you would get the message. It's very basic actually.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2019
gypsey:

NOPE! Far from it. Just saying people should stop giving false impressions about happenings in the Western World. The US is worse in this situation, in the the US the Police union (GANG) will defend a police officer no matter how bad the case it. They will always find one dumb excuse or the other to justify the killing. At least here, the police don't usually do that. RIP to the dead and I hope the family will get justice.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2019
gypsey:

NOPE! Far from it. Just saying people should stop giving false impressions about happenings in the Western World. The US is worse in this situation, in the the US the Police union (GANG) will defend a police officer no matter how bad the case it. They will always find one dumb excuse or the other to justify the killing. At least here, the police don't usually do that. RIP to the dead and I hope the family will get justice.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2019
IpobAntidote:

Makes more sense..
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Christian07(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2019
As dem turn police dem don see normal people as bush meat
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by vertueptime: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Now that the police have admitted that one of them killed an unarmed civilian, I expect Femi Falana and other human rights lawyers or any Nigerian lawyer who believes in justice to assist the dead guys family on a pro bono basis to take the Nigerian Police to the cleaners financially.

Enough of traumatized families keeping quiet instead of fighting for huge financial costs against the NPF such that when NPF almost goes bankrupt, the IGP will have to explain why he needs more money to the president and maybe the IGP will then weed out the bad eggs and properly train the remaining ones or the IGP himself gets the sack.

If this happened in America or England, the boys family are financially made for life.

Why must they, the man has already bn arrested, no one is denying, surely hel be prosecuted, even u can do what falana is doing, its free
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by shiwex: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
DonJayrome:
What is wrong with the police

I tire o. Do they train them at all? Do they go for refresher courses at all? what exactly do their training entails, we have to start asking these questions because this is just below standard., bribes, killing, robbery, extortion etc..... who is actually training and passing out these sub standard officers. We need to start questioning the training that these officers go through.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by aspirebig: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
shut up half wit Christain block head

All your family shut up.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TheSourcerer: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2019
aspirebig:

All your family shut up.
cool
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Deejaygold(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2019
popsy2:
Nawa o. The Nigerian police's penchant to pull the trigger is now on steroids.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Bros, do you do video copyright registration
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by distinctwallex(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2019
May his soul rest in peace,the police man needs to be dealt with and the family must be compensated by npf...

Pls how do i create a thread on nairaland,i have a burning issue to share,thanks
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by popsy2(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Deejaygold:

Bros, do you do video copyright registration

Yes. Please send a mail. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TheSourcerer: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
aspirebig:

All your family shut up.
ok
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by gwama: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.