Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (92276 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by ensamy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Police, mentally unstable and carrying AK47 . hmmmm
This is a state of zoopolicology only in Nigeria. Zoo police. shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by dochenaj: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
IpobAntidote:
I have lived up North, down South and even in the Mid West. Now, I live in Nigeria but constantly traveling through all the States except for Alaska due to nature of my job.
Up North, down South and Mid West are not states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
hmmm
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by donprinyo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Diz guys sef
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
dochenaj:

Up North, down South and Mid West are not states.

Son, after 35 years of living in the US, I don't see the need to be listing each state I have ever lived in.
Why are you so concerned about the State I live in? The scenario that I narrated regarding the police killings of unarmed civilians mostly Blacks and Latinos is rampant in all States. So the State I live in has no bearing on my narration. We have cases of Police killings in NY, MD, FL, GA, PA, AZ, CO and the list goes on and on.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by oglalasioux(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't argue with a Nigerian policeman. Worse still don't speak good English while talking to him. You are signing your own death warrant if you do. The rank and file of the Nigerian Police is full of over aged frustrated grandfathers who will vent their disappointment with life on anyone who dare speak back at them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by waynejesus: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
I was there live... The gun went to hit the guy we're he was eating indomie... Wizkid has not finish performing when the guy was shot. He should not just use wizkid as an excuse because now he will want to tell you guy that he is trying to protect wizkid
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Adeyemi7192(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CLSo5sMFCzKHrldLpqWCdU
Good day all, well what you are about to read maybe long but at the end of the day what
matters is that you have been exposed to what I will call a life changing opportunity. I hope we
can all read through to the end.
Ok what if I tell you, you could earn as much as 40k in profit per month by using your data and
Facebook as you use it every day? interesting right? fasten your seat belts, you are about to
learn something new.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by dochenaj: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2019
IpobAntidote:
Son, after 35 years of living in the US, I don't see the need to be listing each state I have ever lived in.
Why are you so concerned about the State I live in? The scenario that I narrated regarding the police killings of unarmed civilians mostly Blacks and Latinos is rampant in all States. So the State I live in has no bearing on my narration. We have cases of Police killings in NY, MD, FL, GA, PA, AZ, CO and the list goes on and on.
You have no idea of how old I am. So I cannot understand why you should refer to me as "son", if it is not just to deride me.

I had asked a simple question. "Which state do you reside in?" But you rather chose to gallivant about and talk about having lived up north, down south, and mid west. I didn't ask you where and where you had lived.

So in the case you have become too old and senile. Let me repeat the question, "which state do you reside in?"
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by LINTUNE(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2019
gypsey:
The house could have caught fire an burn him.

I went drinking in a bar years ago, i even managed to pick a woman up we went to her house, drank even more, Smoked alota weed. I ended up sleeping in her house. Next day My phone rang it was my Flat mate Our flat was on fire the whole house burnt down completely. I stayed in the woman house for another 3 weeks and we drank and smoked weed even more.

So should i have stayed at home?
must u fabricate stories

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by IpobAntidote: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
dochenaj:

You have no idea of how old I am. So I cannot understand why you should refer to me as "son", if it is not just to deride me.

I had asked a simple question. "Which state do you reside in?" But you rather chose to gallivant about and talk about having lived up north, down south, and mid west. I didn't ask you where and where you had lived.

So in the case you have become too old and senile. Let me repeat the question, "which state do you reside in?"
[/s]

I don't need to know how old you are, but when you ask asinine and infantile questions it indicates a low level of reasoning. May be you are old but you sound like a retard calling someone senile for not wanting to answer your childish question directly.
I'm not interested in answering your dotard and retarded question. Keep it moving. I have stated my views and I'm done with that and moving on to better things. If the facts I have stated are not true to you then pls state your own and let others read them. Take a hike.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Lenient001: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2019
There's nothing good in "BLACK"
Black police
Black cloth
Black gun
And black heart but I don't blame you people cuz we're having a bird as a president (only God knows where that nimcompoop Buhari is currently in)
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Ericnrm(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Biolasilver:
Pls we need justice, dont let us suffer like that. The person they kill is my cousin and i want the CP to do something about it. he has wife and three children.

I'm so sorry for your loss. May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Youngmind112: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2019
My pre weeding photos....

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by vinkihillz(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2019
9ja police is our friend..... True friend indeed angry
Bastards
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Dextre(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
afonja police are usually like that

You are a very foolish human o... This is what you have to say?
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Myself2(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Now that the police have admitted that one of them killed an unarmed civilian, I expect Femi Falana and other human rights lawyers or any Nigerian lawyer who believes in justice to assist the dead guys family on a pro bono basis to take the Nigerian Police to the cleaners financially.

Enough of traumatized families keeping quiet instead of fighting for huge financial costs against the NPF such that when NPF almost goes bankrupt, the IGP will have to explain why he needs more money to the president and maybe the IGP will then weed out the bad eggs and properly train the remaining ones or the IGP himself gets the sack.

If this happened in America or England, the boys family are financially made for life.

I doubt if PRO BONO exists in the dictionary of Nigerian lawyers

Secondly, the rot is too deep seated in the Nigerian police, are SARS officers not members of NPF as well
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by cwitch: 2:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by LOVEGINO(m): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2019
DonJayrome:
What is wrong with the police
nothing. Na normal thing
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 2:39am On Dec 28, 2019
IpobAntidote:

Seriously? It's very obvious that you are not up to date on the ways officers have been killing unarmed black men in the US and getting away with it.

Vast majority of them were either not found guilty by the usual all white jurors or not even charged in the first place. I beg you people need to stop spreading all these false impressions about the western world.

dont blame him too much....its this low-selfesteem stuff that many blacks have worldwide....
many would not believe you,when you tell them that whites are still lynchin blacks just for sport in america till even today....

videos are online of blacks that escaped lynchin....
but they will not watch them....

for them,only black people are bad....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Afonja Killing Afonja since time memorable... It is well
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TheFacelessMan: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Now that the police have admitted that one of them killed an unarmed civilian, I expect Femi Falana and other human rights lawyers or any Nigerian lawyer who believes in justice to assist the dead guys family on a pro bono basis to take the Nigerian Police to the cleaners financially.

Enough of traumatized families keeping quiet instead of fighting for huge financial costs against the NPF such that when NPF almost goes bankrupt, the IGP will have to explain why he needs more money to the president and maybe the IGP will then weed out the bad eggs and properly train the remaining ones or the IGP himself gets the sack.

If this happened in America or England, the boys family are financially made for life.

grin

The "wisdom" you kids belt out here can just be hilarious. grin

IF the entire police force is almost bankrupted as you suggest, who would protect you ?

Yes, our Police has a lot of rotten eggs but so does the Police in USA especially with lots of documented triggerhappy incidents.

Our Police is much much worse than in developed countries but still, do you have all the facts in this case ? Police worldwide use their discretion to shoot when they feel threatened.

This guy did wrong and thank God the victim got some justice (unlike some other cases)

Saying the Police should be bankrupted is 100% undiluted stupidity. If our corrupt Police goes off the streets, believe me, you wouldn't be able to leave your hut.

Cc IpobAntidote

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by Slimmy0: 3:50am On Dec 28, 2019
He is gone thats the sad news. May God strengthen his family.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by AreaFada2: 4:15am On Dec 28, 2019
DonJayrome:
What is wrong with the police
Mediocrity.

We do not espouse meritocracy to achieve high standards in things we do. So that's the result.

Also, individually many people are not disciplined enough and easily get power drunk.. It's a major society ill.
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by 12inchDickson: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Is it only me that doesn't go for all these concerts... No time for stories that touch jàre

1 Like

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2019
THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE GUN IS HANDED TO SOME PEOPLE WITHOUT CONDUCTING PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by explicitee(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2019
This rubbish is getting out of hand
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by badman007(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Almangiri Republic of Nigeria.

Stoneage country.
Backward people.
Nigger Area..
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by TinyHacker: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2019
gypsey:
The house could have caught fire an burn him.

I went drinking in a bar years ago, i even managed to pick a woman up we went to her house, drank even more, Smoked alota weed. I ended up sleeping in her house. Next day My phone rang it was my Flat mate Our flat was on fire the whole house burnt down completely. I stayed in the woman house for another 3 weeks and we drank and smoked weed even more.

So should i have stayed at home?
yes, if you were there it wont have caught fire. stay in your house una no go hear
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by EASY112: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Which justice kill him
Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by ledaman: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2019
That is the result of untrained security personnel!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.