Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love (1198 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by tejiri4(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't really type much but I met this two ladies at my previous workplace. They are nice and hardworking and even working class lady. They both like me but dont really believe in love or having that love feeling when am with them. I can't find a reason to love because I can't feel it. The last time I fell in love was back in my university days. This two ladies are not interested in money but like me naturally what should I do.
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by MJBOLT: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
you cant find a reason to love and the ladies dont feel love when around you then why are you here asking for advice? undecided

tejiri4:
I don't really type much but I met this two ladies at my previous workplace. They are nice and hardworking and even working class lady. They both like me but dont really believe in love or having that love feeling when am with them. I can't find a reason to love because I can't feel it. The last time I fell in love was back in my university days. This two ladies are not interested in money but like me naturally what should I do.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't worry. The interest they show in you will naturally die when you don't reciprocate. They will find another guy who will love them back. Be yourself, don't force it. Their guy will come soon.
tejiri4:

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't know what he wants us to tell him
MJBOLT:
you cant find a reason to love and the ladies dont feel love when around you then why are you here asking for advice? undecided

Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by jedaii(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
you are just confused. The only thing I will advice u to do is take your bath and sleep your brain looks tired.
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by donbachi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ur present condition is another man's prayer point...what a life.
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by Ayodele951(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Just
tejiri4:

Why you finding it to love, and what happened to you in your last relationship
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by tejiri4(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ayodele951:
Just

Why you finding it to love, and what happened to you in your last relationship

My last relationship the girl I loved left me and marry someone else
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by tejiri4(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
jedaii:
you are just confused. The only thing I will advice u to do is take your bath and sleep your brain looks tired.

Thanks
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by tejiri4(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
Don't worry. The interest they show in you will naturally die when you don't reciprocate. They will find another guy who will love them back. Be yourself, don't force it. Their guy will come soon.

But the thing is that I don't feel the word called love anymore
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by Chibuchris: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=tejiri4 post=85272786]

But the thing is that I don't feel the word called love anymore [/quote

You feel it but you are scared, relationships at work place is not that healthy, except you guys are really matured to handle it.
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by imiski(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
MJBOLT:

Nnna enh as if you read my mind
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by Dollywood(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
This issue you brought to nairaland can be solved within yourself, Maybe It is true your brain is inactive tonight.
Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by AfroKnight: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
You’re on the right path.

If you show love, they will start misbehaving. It’s better this way. When you are ready, just pick the one with better specs (character, body shape, face) and rescue her from spinsterhood before she becomes bitter and comes to Nairaland to disturb us.

Good job man.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by philosophy25: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Go n search for ubunja miseducation on chosen. Tankx me later

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Like Me But Don't Believe In Love by Teaser4(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
tejiri4:
give dem "grin".... that's what they want.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man / Sex With My Cousin Part 1 / The Best Nigerian Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.