Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? (2884 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by onila(f): 3:01am On Jan 10, 2012
they say am cool, fun to be with  kiss they say us Nigerian girls are fun 2 be with
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by InkedNerd(f): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2012
Honestly, I don't know undecided
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by onila(f): 3:14am On Jan 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Honestly, I don't know undecided

but u have dated so many men from different nationalities you shld know some sister
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by InkedNerd(f): 3:22am On Jan 10, 2012
onila:

but u have dated so many men from different nationalities you shld know some sister  

I'm really not sure. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the guys I have met in the past have been interested just because they had an certain thing for African/Black girls. Depending on whether or not the guy is/was raised in the US I can generally gauge their reason for being interested. Hmmm, I guess my personality if anything. I can be pretty laid back at times undecided
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by iice(f): 4:53am On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Mynd44: 4:56am On Jan 10, 2012
*Patiently waiting for the comments to start rolling in*
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You?

Chei! grin
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by onila(f): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
;d
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
Boring
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
Loving,

Beuriful,

Understanding,
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by onila(f): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
better person jare smiley
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by kokoye(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
So . . do you think we dont see those qualities in you?
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by MrCork17: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
onila:

they say am cool, fun to be with  kiss they say us Nigerian girls are fun 2 be with

Cool, Fun? who said this? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by onila(f): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
kokoye:

So . . do you think we dont see those qualities in you?

Nigerian men never say good things abt Nigerian girls on this site. so this thread is dedicated 2 NON Nigerian men who appreciate Nigerian girls undecided
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by MrCork17: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
onila:

Nigerian men never say good things abt Nigerian girls on this site. so this thread is dedicated 2 NON Nigerian men who appreciate Nigerian girls undecided

Onila.  You fine? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by kokoye(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2012
onila:

Are you serious?

I bet you only watch out of Cork, 190, lefulefu and a few other jokes comments.

I am happily married to a beautiful Nigerian lady . . . gorgeousness

I have a wonderful nigerian mother . . .and beautiful sisters
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by MrCork17: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2012
kokoye:

Are you serious? 

I bet you only watch out of Cork, 190, lefulefu and a few other jokes comments.

I am happily married to a beautiful Nigerian lady . . . gorgeousness

I have a wonderful nigerian mother . . .and beautiful sisters

yea right! undecided
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by kokoye(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
useless boy

who know if you be naija woman sef grin
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
Still boring
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
Most Naija men don't usually see these qualities even when they do, they don't show and appreciate them, always trying to make ENDS meet, or watching Man U and Chelsea. What rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by onila(f): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2012
smiley
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
one thing wey i know say foreign men dey talk about naija women be say naija women too like money and dem always dey fond of asking for a guys private home address as soon as he say hello to them.these foreign guys don ask me why our naija girls dey behave like dat and i don tell dem say i no know the reason why grin
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by shamrockha(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
They are sexy , beautiful, know how to have fun and like to laugh, what more could you want,
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Princek12(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
do non nigerian men even seek nigerian women? at least for yankee, hell nah. when all these fine akata girls with smooth skin and correct body dey here, sey na naija kele with their kwashiokor body non nigerian man go come dey find? abeg make we talk true
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Another disillusioned person with completly fragmentalised brains
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Princek12(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Another disillusioned person with completly fragmentalised brains

you dey craze! na your father brain fragmentalise. God punish you
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by onila(f): 2:24am On Jan 12, 2012
Princek12:

do non nigerian men even seek  nigerian women? at least for yankee, hell nah. when all these fine akata girls with smooth skin and correct body dey here, sey na naija kele with their kwashiokor body non nigerian man go come dey find? abeg make we talk true

you are an idio--t! angry maybe its your yoruba girls you are refering too not beautiful women from the south east. .baba mungu!

Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Breeze5000: 2:30am On Jan 12, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I'm really not sure. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the guys I have met in the past have been interested just because they had an certain thing for African/Black girls. Depending on whether or not the guy is/was raised in the US I can generally gauge their reason for being interested. Hmmm, I guess my personality if anything. I can be pretty laid back at times undecided

If your real life personality is anything like it is here, then I can see why any guy can fall in love with you.
You are a fun person, very open minded and willing to listen and given opinion on issues others might shy away from
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Breeze5000: 2:52am On Jan 12, 2012
Princek12:

do non nigerian men even seek  nigerian women? at least for yankee, hell nah. when all these fine akata girls with smooth skin and correct body dey here, sey na naija kele with their kwashiokor body non nigerian man go come dey find? abeg make we talk true

Yes Nigerian men do not only seek Nigerian women but are getting married to them everyday. I am guessing you are a product of Nigerian marriage that not wit-standing Yankee or America is not the only part of the world Hello!!!  There is also another part called Europe remember? More than 70% of married Nigerian men in Europe are married to Nigerian ladies,  Also a lot of Nigerians have left extremely beautiful white girls to be with Nigerian ladies if not for anything (but for the culture) People don't get married just for looks, they also get married for what's inside the person and to some that's where the real beauty come from.
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 12, 2012
Princek12:

do non nigerian men even seek nigerian women? at least for yankee, hell nah. when all these fine akata girls with smooth skin and correct body dey here, sey na naija kele with their kwashiokor body non nigerian man go come dey find? abeg make we talk true
*FALLS FROM THE TALLEST IROKO TREE* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women What Qualities Do Non Nigerian Men See In You? by Ranoscky(m): 3:33am On Jan 12, 2012
They are only anxiously interested to socket their racket into a black hairy jacket, and NOTHING else!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Likes You / A Story Of A Lucky Husband And Father / 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.