Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? (17723 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Scottallen:

Majority of Somalians are not darker than the average West African. The Bejas, and Nubians are still in upper Sudan and lower Egypt. Those are the ones who share similar history with the ancient Egyptians.

The ancient Egyptians were Black people but there were different from West Africans or Bantu or Congloids. They painted themselves on the walls. They have a skin color different from thr Nubians. However, they were still black. The Nubians were darker. Nobody cared about skin color in those days. Africa is vast. We have never been one people. Each region has its own kind of people

The Middle East has never been part of Africa unless in antiquity. The gulf of Aden has always been there. Also, the sinai peninsula has always been there.

Before the advent of Islam and Christianity, we West Africans never had all these bogus stories of origin from the Middle East. It all boils down to religion. You have been affected by the lies subconsciously.

Embrace your root! You are from here in West Africa and the surrounding regions and no place more!

Hehehehe

Abeg research all these things way u go they type like one boss grin
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

From Ham.
Any dispute?
Any proof?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Because Igbos are from the lineage of Japheth na cheesy

Lmao, is the argument now shifting to Igbos not being Negroes (blacks of Subsaharan Africa origin) too? cheesy

Na still question I ask?

Na u dey shift, wetin u dey shift grin
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Bro, retype this thing joor

Go make some findings on the Dufuna Canoe, an artefact discovered in Northern Nigeria and carbon dated to be as old as 8,500 years old.

That’s even 6,000 years earlier than the Nok civilisation in Northern Nigeria and middle belt.

Over to you.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Na still question I ask?

Na u dey shift, wetin u dey shift grin

Igbos are Negroes. All Subsaharan Africans an classified Negroes. Any objection to this?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Go make some findings on the Dufuna Canoe, an artefact discovered in Northern Nigeria and carbon dated to be as old as 8,500 years old.

That’s even 6,000 years earlier than the Nok civilisation in Northern Nigeria and middle belt.

Over to you.

Ok the same Carbon date that says God is lying and the world has been for more than millions of years and will likely last for millions more.

Carbon dating grin cheesy is that supposed to be 100% accurate shocked

and I hope that relic is an immovable object?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Igbos are Negroes. All Subsaharan Africans an classified Negroes. Any objection to this?

Igbos are Negroes, as you say.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
All this beating around the bush without answers to the following questions so far;

Question A;

how the following Semitic races in the Middle East today are not blacks?

1) Elamites (Present day Iranians)
2) Arphaxad (Chaldeans now part of present day Iraqis)
3) Arameans (Present day Syrians)
4) Lydians (Present day Turks)
5) Asshur (Assyrians now part of present day Iraq/Syria)

If the Semitic race was black as some people claimed, how did they evolve from black to their present day olive skinned complexion?

Question B;
Ishmael was:
1) Abraham’s first son
2) His mother was an Egyptian
3) His mother married him to an Egyptian lady.
4) He is regarded as a patriarch to the Arab nation.

Now, why aren’t the Arabs black today or considered blacks in the past?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Ok the same Carbon date that says God is lying and the world has been for more than millions of years and will likely last for millions more.

Carbon dating grin cheesy is that supposed to be 100% accurate shocked

and I hope that relic is an immovable object?

Please tell us, how old is the world today?

I guess carbon dating of dinosaur relics is a ruse too ain’t it?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Pure black race in Brazil?

You mean to say the Aztecs, Incas, Marajoarans and Tupis were once blacks too?

Also note, the aboriginals were not wiped off by interracial weddings. They were wiped off by genocide and diseases.

Coming back to the Middle East, which races did the Semitic ancestors of the Iraqis, Iranians, Syrians and Turks intermarry with that dramatically changed their complexion from black to olive colored skin today? I need historical evidences of these massive interracial weddings.

Does this argument of interracial weddings not affect Subsaharan Africa as well? Why do we still have majority of blacks in Subsaharan Africa hmmm?

When you realize that their are Nigerians who are "olive-colored" grin ROTFL
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

You already Know that the ancient Egyptians were black so explain to me how Joseph, Moses, and your so called Jesus were able to blend in with the Egyptians if they were white.

You also should be asking me how come there are whites, blacks, Indians, Pakistanis and also Arabs living in SouthAfrica as South Africans.
Your idea of "co-inhabiting" shouldn't be limited due to the quells of racism.
Mind you I never said they were Whites they could have been Green for all I care they wer'nt just blacks
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Please tell us, how old is the world today?
I guess carbon dating of dinosaur relics is a ruse too ain’t it?
Wow so there were dinosaur shocked
Ah, we can't see dinosaurs living in the current world na undecided
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Ah but sir why are those Ethiopian Jews dark?
because dey are Ethiopians dat practice Judaism dats y...dey aren't Hebrews. Ethiopia and Israel had been mingling religiously since time immemorial read Acts 8: 27-38 to understand that they had been practising Judaism even before Christianity came to Africa... Judaism is a religion just like Christianity. You should read this link to understand how they came about to be living in Israel https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel . Thank you

Happy New Year biko

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:
All this beating around the bush without answers to the following questions so far;

Question A;

how the following Semitic races in the Middle East today are not blacks?

1) Elamites (Present day Iranians)
2) Arphaxad (Chaldeans now part of present day Iraqis)
3) Arameans (Present day Syrians)
4) Lydians (Present day Turks)
5) Asshur (Assyrians now part of present day Iraq/Syria)

If the Semitic race was black as some people claimed, how did they evolve from black to their present day olive skinned complexion?

Question B;
Ishmael was:
1) Abraham’s first son
2) His mother was an Egyptian
3) His mother married him to an Egyptian lady.
4) He is regarded as a patriarch to the Arab nation.

Now, why aren’t the Arabs black today or considered blacks in the past?

Question A

How do you know they are semitic, sir?

Question B

Why can't you use a google and do your research sir?

Sir why would they call Ham father of the blacks and claim Egyptians are.... cry lipsrsealed
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

When you realize that their are Nigerians who are "olive-colored" grin ROTFL

Please point out these “olive colored” Nigerians that compare to a typical “olive colored” middle easterner today.

Abi you think Middle easterners are “whites” too? cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
ZiriMane:

because dey are Ethiopians dat practice Judaism dats y...dey aren't Hebrews. Ethiopia and Israel had been mingling religiously since time immemorial read Acts 8: 27-38 to understand that they had been practising Judaism even before Christianity came to Africa... Judaism is a religion just like Christianity. You should read this link to understand how they came about to be living in Israel https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel . Thank you

Happy New Year biko

Bur if it's like christianity, it didn't fall from the sky it was brought by men na abi cheesy

Haba, did God appear to Ethiopians as recorded in scripture or am I missing something shocked
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Please point out these “olive colored” Nigerians that compare to a typical “olive colored” middle easterner today.

Abi you think Middle easterners are “whites” too? cheesy
really, so there is a brand of olive called typical

But sir, how u go they ask me question when you don't understand migration especially military migration.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Question A

How do you know they are semitic, sir?

Question B

Why can't you use a google and do your research sir?

Sir why would they call Ham father of the blacks and claim Egyptians are.... cry lipsrsealed

Lol, I am enjoying this game walahi.

Question A;

Please trace the lineage of Shem in your bible, and see where they are settled up to this very day. (Hint: Middle East)

Do the same for Ham

Question B;

Cush (meaning black or burnt face) descended from Ham.

Mizraim, also descended from Ham, was the progenitor of the Egyptians. Right from ancient times (even when the Hebrews settled prior to slavery), Upper Egypt was invaded by foreigners (Assyrians, a Semitic race).
And even lately by Arabs (mixture of a Semitic/Arab race)...and there you have it. Egyptians today are not blacks.

But if you insist otherwise, you can show us at any point in time the Japhethites (whites) invaded Egypt en masse, and committed mass genocide and intermarried with them.

And please, take your own advice and google “table of nations” you’ll see how the lineage of Noah populated the world today
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
mysticwarrior:
moses wife was a dark skin woman different from the hebrews who left Egypt, and she was reffered to as a kushite woman, the ancient Hebrews were not pure dark skin people as you claim.

According to the book of Mystic chapter B verse S
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Lol, I am enjoying this game walahi.

Question A;

Please trace the lineage of Shem in your bible, and see where they are settled up to this very day. (Hint: Middle East)

Do the same for Ham

Question B;

Cush (meaning black or burnt face) descended from Ham.

Mizraim was the progenitor of the Egyptians. Right from ancient times (even when the Hebrews settled prior to slavery), Upper Egypt was invaded by foreigners (Assyrians, a Semitic race).
And even lately by Arabs (mixture of a Semitic/Arab race)...and there you have it. Egyptians today are not blacks.

But if you insist otherwise, you can show us at any point in time the Japhethites (whites) invaded Egypt en masse, and committed mass genocide.

Oh so Egypt wasn't part of Roman empire shocked cheesy

Show me one historical picture that portrays them white or your olive oil grin

Do you know any white couple that gave birth to a black child.

Try hard o, find am n I wan see am
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:
really, so there is a brand of olive called typical

But sir, how u go they ask me question when you don't understand migration especially military migration.

Please explain in details how migration is now responsible for the complexion of the middle easterners today...if indeed the Middle East peninsula was once filled with blacks.

Please bear in mind that according to the prophecy of Noah, Shem and Ham were meant to dwell together...while Japheth will go far and wide.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Oh so Egypt wasn't part of Roman empire shocked cheesy

Show me one historical picture that portrays them white or your olive oil grin

Do you know any white couple that gave birth to a black child.

Try hard o, find am n I wan see am

Smh, please show us where the Romans (descendants of Japheth) committed mass genocides and intermarried with “black” Egyptians. This joke is really getting interesting.

I guess the transatlantic slavery and colonialism should have changed the colour of a typical Subsaharan African.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Please explain in details how migration is now responsible for the complexion of the middle easterners today...if indeed the Middle East peninsula was once filled with blacks.

Please bear in mind that according to the prophecy of Noah, Shem and Ham were meant to dwell together...while Japheth will go far and wide.
Which prophecy are you quoting?

Is it the one you left - and Japheth shall dwell in the tents of Shem - shocked cheesy

Ahhh shocked u want to use scripture ahh, please do grin
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Smh, please show us where the Romans (descendants of Japheth) committed mass genocides and intermarried with “black” Egyptians. This joke is really getting interesting.

I guess the transatlantic slavery and colonialism should have changed the colour of a typical Subsaharan African.

Show u what? Your lazy ass should answer other peoples questions as well na

Go and check how Empires, like Romans, Greeces and co did their military migration conquering nations and spreading.

Atleast read small and stop laughing but then again, na we dey here grin
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:
The publication of “The International Jew” caused an uproar. In some quarters, such as anti-immigrant and nativist groups, the series confirmed their own beliefs. Others were appalled by the series, published demands for a retraction, removed the paper from public libraries, and promoted a boycott of Ford automobiles. Some Ford dealers refused to carry the paper. Responding to this pressure, Ford halted publication of the anti-Jewish series in January 1922, only to start it up again less than a year later.

In April 1924, the Independent initiated a new series of attacks on attorney Aaron Sapiro, accusing him of exploiting farmers’ cooperatives. When Ford refused to print a retraction, Sapiro sued him for libel. The case finally came to trial in March 1927 and quickly turned into a media circus. Shortly before Ford was scheduled to testify, he ordered the closing of the Dearborn Independent (it closed at the end of 1927) and explored an out-of-court settlement with Sapiro.

After negotiations with U.S. Representative Nathan D. Perlman, a vice president of the American Jewish Congress, and Louis Marshall, president of the American Jewish Committee, Ford agreed to release a formal apology, written by Marshall, and to make a cash settlement with Sapiro.

Although this seemingly ended a sad chapter in Henry Ford’s life, the episode tarnished his reputation and it has never been completely forgotten.

https://www.thehenryford.org/collections-and-research/digital-resources/popular-topics/henry-ford-and-anti-semitism-a-complex-story

Haa, normal thing, Ford stood to lose more na.

Even 9g police dey make boys confess things way them no d....
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:
The following nations descended from Shem;

1) Elam (The Elamites/Persians/Present day Iran & Parts of Iraq)

2) Arphaxad (The progenitor of the Chaldeans from which Abraham descended from and by extension the Hebrews)

3) Asshur (The progenitor of the Assyrian empire)

4) Aram (The progenitor of the Syriac nation)

5) Lud (The progenitor of the Lydians in present day Turkey).

Now please how are the Hebrews somewhat the only nation that were blacks or Negroes but the Syrians, Turks, Iranians etc were/are not?

cry so sad how history usually portrays people who lost their lands and homes. So sad, so sad indeed.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Credible" is not relative to the someone who wants to be in denial.

You arent even settling for a reinterpretation of known facts, but you're gunning for an outright denial of known facts, lol.
this known facta u just dey here dey repeat, den born u with am abi na still person tell u or e be like u dey there.

Ah I wan know o
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Scottallen: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Hehehehe

Abeg research all these things way u go they type like one boss grin

Whatever suits your fantansy! You can claim the whole world is Black. It changes nothing. West and Central Africans have a big inferiority complex. They are never proud of their civilization. Everyone claims ancient Egyptian or Israelite without any proof.

Go ahead and claim other cultures as your own! It changes nothing!

Shalom!
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Please show us where Zondervan wrote or claimed the Negroes descended from Shem.

I’m awaiting your evidence.

Ahh, sir den supposed flogg u cane shocked

So Japheth is the father of Negroes abi?

U skip quantitative for school abi wetin?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Scottallen:

Whatever suits your fantansy! You can claim the whole world is Black. It changes nothing. West and Central Africans have a big inferiority complex. They are never proud of their civilization. Everyone claims ancient Egyptian or Israelite without any proof.

Go ahead and claim other cultures as your own! It changes nothing!

Shalom!
a black man inferiority, aaaa shocked

Where u dey live.. All this proud black men den

Men way no send how them look, see this wan
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Bur if it's like christianity, it didn't fall from the sky it was brought by men na abi cheesy

Haba, did God appear to Ethiopians as recorded in scripture or am I missing something shocked
You should understand that the quest for knowledge can make you a times support and practice a notion be it academic or religious. If you had read Acts 8:27 very well you'd have seen where knowledge comes into play. Also seeking for wealth, fame can convert one to any religion.
Searching for the one true God, can also make one convert to any religion that they choose. Judges 2:10-11 And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the LORD, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel.
And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim.
Here, the Bible didn't speak of what made the Children of Israel forsake the religion of their fathers for Baalim but one can say probably the way of worshiping Baalim or the way of life of the Baalim worshippers lured them.

My point is one doesn't necessarily need missionaries to convert to any religion if that's what you are looking for. My point has been explicitly corroborated above.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Noah said to Japheth he would extend, and dwell...

Where?

I would be shocked if you understood this verse.

Don't ask me, cause I tried to explain a very simple verse to you one time and misquoted me.

Semities dwelt with the hamites (whom you call black) and inter married.

My one prove is scripture.

I love the way you are twisting and turning, was this not what you said about Noah’s prophecy a few posts back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... / Sleeping In Church: Share Your Experiences / Life In The Occult World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.