Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? (17809 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

So rubbies don’t have a colour ba? grin

As ruddy as rubbies means rubbies are healthy? cheesy cheesy

Chai chai, basic understanding cheesy cheesy

You are just a baby, you don't understand the multidimensional dynamics of Scripture interpretation; being able to interpret compositely and still keep context is something you are not acquainted with
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Read the old Assyrian kingdom, when Hammurabi took over Shamsi-Adad's land

Smh, read this. Abraham existed several years before Hammurabi. I still wonder how what happened years after Abraham automatically made Abram the Chaldean a Syrian/Assyrian according to you

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-timeline/abraham-and-the-chronology-of-ancient-mesopotamia/

For many years, Abraham was believed to have lived at the same time as Hammurabi, king of Babylon. Later scholars would date Abraham to the period shortly before the reign of Hammurabi. However, the result of recent research is that the chronology of the ancient world is being redated. Hammurabi now appears to be a near contemporary of Moses instead of Abraham. In Egyptian chronological studies, the patriarchs are dated earlier than ever before. In spite of this, there has been little research conducted on the relationship between Abraham and Mesopotamia in this new chronological revolution. This article will look at the current trends in chronological studies and how they relate to the life of Abraham
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Famine made their darkskin to become blackskin

You read the watcher's thread?

Can a black man become dark ? or should it have been can a dark man become black ?
This is the reason I always ask for wisdom and understanding from God every time. I think you should too.
Thank God I did literature in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

You are just a baby, you don't understand the multidimensional dynamics of Scripture interpretation; being able to interpret compositely and still keep context is something you are not acquainted with

Listen to yourself and reason if these your points below sounds consistent.

1) They were as pure as snow and as whiter than milk refers to their spiritual state.

2) They were more ruddy in body than rubbies referred to their state of health.

3) Their visage was as dark as coal now refers to their skin complexion.

You see as your stubbornness in believing a lie merely shows the inconsistency in the 3 points above?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Smh, read this. Abraham existed several years before Hammurabi. I still wonder how what happened years after Abraham automatically made Abram the Chaldean a Syrian/Assyrian according to you

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-timeline/abraham-and-the-chronology-of-ancient-mesopotamia/

For many years, Abraham was believed to have lived at the same time as Hammurabi, king of Babylon. Later scholars would date Abraham to the period shortly before the reign of Hammurabi. However, the result of recent research is that the chronology of the ancient world is being redated. Hammurabi now appears to be a near contemporary of Moses instead of Abraham. In Egyptian chronological studies, the patriarchs are dated earlier than ever before. In spite of this, there has been little research conducted on the relationship between Abraham and Mesopotamia in this new chronological revolution. This article will look at the current trends in chronological studies and how they relate to the life of Abraham

'Now appears' suggest ongoing work, and the conclusion? ...little research conducted on the new chronological revolution

I already showed you what you requested.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

You mean the same multidimensional dynamics that has led you to spread lies over the coming of Jesus for many years now?

Mehn, no matter how hard you want to believe in a lie, it can never make it the truth cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

'Now appears' suggest ongoing work...little research conducted on the new chronological revolutio

I already showed you what you requested.

Lol, so the ongoing research work will eventually conclude Hammurabi existed prior to Abram? Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

You mean the same multidimensional dynamics that has led you to spread lies over the coming of Jesus for many years now?

Mehn, no matter how hard you want to believe in a lie, it can never make it the truth cheesy

Ehn, this boy, na God send me work o, don't talk wetin go make them comot your tongue o.

Since 2013, my message has remained the same, I have given dates that turned out to be critical time and route markers.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Ehn, this boy, na God send me work o, don't talk wetin go make them comot your tongue o.

Since 2013, my message has remained the same, I have given dates that turned out to be critical time and route markers.

I ask money from you, abi anybody call you say I ask money from them?

Na God send you make you dey post false dates on the second coming of Jesus abi?

False dates wey don evolve to “critical route markers” ba? cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
ZiriMane:

How does this link help me understand that you are not easily swayed by any information that catches your fancy on the internet without authentic verification. The link does not help me with the synopsis of the book The international Jews by Henry Ford and does not disprove it's anti-Semitic properties.

How does this link u posted help me understand that you are not easily swayed by any information that catches your fancy on the internet without authentic verification."
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Na God send you make you dey post false dates on the second coming of Jesus abi?

False dates wey don evolve to “critical route markers” ba? cheesy

Critical time and route markers. How do you measure the evolution of prophecy without dates?

Daniel 9:2
In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Daniel understood the times by books and dates!
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Critical time and route markers. How do you measure the evolution of prophecy without dates?

Are you crazy?

Hahaha, so you measure evolution of prophecy by consistently giving wrong dates on the second coming of Jesus ba? cheesy

Countless false dates from 2013 to date is now evolution of prophecy.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Since the high priests of Israel were commanded to closely examine and isolate due to uncleanliness any person with either a yellowish, white, and light brown skin patch or hair that has been discolored to the aforementioned colors, clearly indicated that the Israelites were of black and dark brown skin tones. Else Moses would have questioned Yahweh like he always did, on how impossible accomplishing that command will be. Imagine figuring out a white, yellow, or light brown skin patch, or hair discoloration on a white, white-tan, or even a whitish brown skin, it will be impossible!

Lol, this ideology is funny but true cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Since the high priests of Israel were commanded to closely examine and isolate due to uncleanliness any person with either a yellowish, white, and light brown skin patch or hair that has been discolored to the aforementioned colors, clearly indicated that the Israelites were of black and dark brown skin tones. Else Moses would have questioned Yahweh like he always did, on how impossible accomplishing that command will be. Imagine figuring out a white, yellow, or light brown skin patch, or hair discoloration on a white, white-tan, or even a whitish brown skin, it will be impossible!

Lol, this ideology is funny but true cheesy

My goodness, I guess there is no way to detect leprosy among the whites or light complexioned people in ancient times cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Hahaha, so you measure evolution of prophecy by consistently giving wrong dates on the second coming of Jesus ba? cheesy

Countless false dates from 2013 to date is now evolution of prophecy.

Just cool down and you will see the consistency of my apparent madness. From his triumph at the polls to his impeachment, have you followed the prophetic trajectory of president Trump as I have? From his inauguration, to his visit to the western wall, to moving the Israeli capital to Jerusalem, have you followed consistently as I have, have you examined the implications as I have, have you elucidated on them as I have?

You don't think that this thing requires special Anointing from the LORD?

Ayayayaya grin, pikin no no medicine he dey call am fejitable, smh
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Just cool down and you will see the consistency of my apparent madness. From his triumph at the polls to his impeachment, have you followed the prophetic trajectory of president Trump as I have? From his inauguration, to his visit to the western wall, to moving the Israeli capital to Jerusalem, have you followed consistently as I have, have you examined the implications as I have, have you elucidated on them as I have?

You don't think that this thing requires special Anointing from the LORD?

Ayayayaya grin, pikin no no medicine he dey call am fegitable, smh

So did Jesus come as per any of the false dates you’ve been predicting thus far?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

So did Jesus come as per any of the false dates you’ve been predicting thus far?

He is the firstfruits from the dead, everyman in his own order cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

How does this link u posted help me understand that you are not easily swayed by any information that catches your fancy on the internet without authentic verification."
WahrisDisWanSaying?
you don't know wat to say again... na to dey copy me u kon dey do?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
ZiriMane:

WahrisDisWanSaying?
you don't know wat to say again... na to dey copy me u kon dey do?

Nah, dont be silly.

I gave u back the nonsense u gave me grin.

If u were a little smart, u would have easily learnt that Wikipedia is owned by Jews and that wikipedia is nothing but an online encyclopedia where anyone can log in and submit infos or edit other things written by other people.

Respect ur intelligence n go on to read the international jew. Anyone who reads that book and keep arguing that bible hebrews are white caucasian people existing in the is clearly unwell mentally cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Scottallen: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Assyria (Asshur) and Syria (Aram) are different

Abraham was from the Chaldeans, not Assyria.

Very good anyways, we are making progress. I hope you know the following races are also Semitic alongside Assyria

1) Persians (now Iranians and parts of Iraq)
2) Lydians or Ludites (now Turkey)

Are these people not also olive skinned up till this present day? Why aren’t they classified as blacks too?

Cc: Zirimane, Scottallen

My brother no need to argue with that guy. Mr President1 believes in his own delusions. I'm done arguing with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Scottallen: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
ZiriMane:

Okcornel, One problem with most people is the issue of inferiority complex. Everyone wants to be associated with good or a phenomenal landmark. Have you ever seen anyone say Iranians, Palestinians or Iraqis were originally black skinned? No!, simply because of their dented public image even though geographically they are closer to Israel. However, since Israel is blessed by God why shouldn't our race be associated with them¿ why shouldn't we be the blessed race¿. Africa and the black skin is unique in its own way. Israel folks could have been red, white, olive or GREEN for all I care!
They wer'nt just Africans

Exactly! These guys are suffering from inferiority complex. They are claiming Jews because of the success of the Jews. I'm done arguing with them.

They believe in their own lies and grand delusions. I can't help them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If u were a little smart, u would have easily learnt that Wikipedia is owned by Jews and that wikipedia is nothing but an online encyclopedia where anyone can log in and submit infos or edit other things written by other people.
So Jews are not human enough to give out valid information? or what are u suggesting? probably, this is the reason you can't decipher where hate is in your coveted International Jews ( anti-Semitism ). I am not saying early Jews may or may not have been Caucasian or Mongoloids for all I care... They wer'nt just Africans.
Due to the fame of its publisher, Henry Ford Sr., The International Jew , a four-volume anti-Semitic work first published in the 1920s, has been a particularly powerful tool for haters trying to validate their hostile beliefs. Though Ford publicly apologized twice for publishing The International Jew , online anti-Semites continue to use his name to promote it. I present to you another link which isn't Wikipedia

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/the-international-jew-1920s-anti-semitism-revived-online

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Scottallen:

My brother no need to argue with that guy. Mr President1 believes in his own delusions. I'm done arguing with him

Who is this one, why don't you log in with your real ID so we can feed your carcase to vultures?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Scottallen:

Exactly! These guys are suffering from inferiority complex. They are claiming Jews because of the success of the Jews. I'm done arguing with them.

They believe in their own lies and grand delusions. I can't help them.

Success of Benjamin Yahoo-yahoo's people grin, wait and see when we are given angelic powers grin
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2019
ZiriMane:

So Jews are not human enough to give out valid information? or what are u suggesting? probably, this is the reason you can't decipher where hate is in your coveted International Jews ( anti-Semitism ). I am not saying early Jews may or may not have been Caucasian or Mongoloids for all I care... They wer'nt just Africans.
Due to the fame of its publisher, Henry Ford Sr., The International Jew , a four-volume anti-Semitic work first published in the 1920s, has been a particularly powerful tool for haters trying to validate their hostile beliefs. Though Ford publicly apologized twice for publishing The International Jew , online anti-Semites continue to use his name to promote it. I present to you another link which isn't Wikipedia

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/the-international-jew-1920s-anti-semitism-revived-online

""Jews are not human enough to give out valid information?""

Jews aren't in the position to decide for the whole which book is anti jew and which book isn't anti jew.

Neutral people should give us such info and Henry Ford is a neutral person.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Jews aren't in the position to decide for the whole which book is anti jew and which book isn't anti jew.

Neutral people should give us such info and Henry Ford is a neutral person.

You don't read beyond what you can learn... and it's a big problem ... Henry Ford apologised publicly twice for publishing the book because of its Anti-Semitic contents and you are saying it's the Jews that regarded it as Anti-Semitic. If Ford didn't view it to be Anti-Semitic why then did he apologise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
ZiriMane:

You don't read beyond what you can learn... and it's a big problem ... Henry Ford apologised publicly twice for publishing the book because of its Anti-Semitic contents and you are saying it's the Jews that regarded it as Anti-Semitic. If Ford didn't view it to be Anti-Semitic why then did he apologise?

Bring credible proof of his apology.

But before u do that, goan read the book. Thank God even the Jews call themselves Jews and not Hebrews...Theres nothing like Jews in the bible, Just Hebrew n Israelites cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Bring credible proof of his apology.

Even if you see a proof would your pessimism make you agree/believe? If you think education is expensive try ignorance...and I already know the choice you've chosen to make.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Fash20: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
What exactly is special in being jew.

We are Negros, we are africans, we are black skinned. I'm proud of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Fash20:
What exactly is special in being jew.

We are Negros, we are africans, we are black skinned. I'm proud of that.

Negroes are not aboriginal Africans, the true Africans are Hamites. Understand before you say rubbish

Romans 3:1-2
What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there a of circumcision?
[2] Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
ZiriMane:

Even if you see a proof would your pessimism make you agree/believe? If you think education is expensive try ignorance...and I already know the choice you've chosen to make.

Ogbeni bring credible proof of his apology or shatapp forever
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Ogbeni bring credible proof
This argument I've forgotten it at 2019
Happy 2020 no time to check time
HAPPY NEW YEAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.