Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage (2256 Views)

Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / Model Comes Under Fire After Stripping Totally Naked Outside A Fuel Station(pics / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Premiumwriter: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Kiki Modi the BBC #sexforgrade maker has come under fire for advocating for same sex marriage in the country.

1 Like

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Nukilia: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Delusion undecided
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Premiumwriter: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Y

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Homers123(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2019
I don't care what ever anyone does with his/her sex life as long as it is not hurting another. Why are the Western world not saying Yes to Polygamy also?

1 Like

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Premiumwriter: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2019
I don't know why the west want us to accept this gay thing at all cost. Whatever happened to sovereignty.

You can't watch any Hollywood movie today without seeing a gay couple in it.

Till date I haven't watched IT Chapter 2 because it started with gay on the first scene. Just shut the thing down and deleted it immediately.

6 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by smithes: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Rubbish! No to homosexuality

4 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Premiumwriter: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Homers123:
I don't care what ever anyone does with his/her sex life as long as it is not hurting another. Why are the Western world not saying Yes to Polygamy also?
the thing tire me and are we forcing them to accept it? Maybe it is also not their human rights.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Homers123(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Premiumwriter:
the thing tire me and are we forcing them to accept it? Maybe it is also not their human rights.
Everyone wants to superimpose his/her opinion on another which is entirely wrong. Person wey be Gay can be Gay I don't care and once you are campaigning for the Right hand you must also campaign for the Left hand no bias whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Like the Moniker on twitter said America and BBC should legalize Polygamy in their country first before meddling into the affairs of other countries

2 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by BetWinners(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin This her post isn't really a surprise to me.The lady has deep-seated psychological issues.As I was watching that her poorly made sex for marks documentary,I noticed how she lived alone and surrounded herself with over 9 cats in her home.That in itself is a super red flag.
She also hates men like really hates them

3 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Palehair: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I don't know why the west want us to accept this gay thing at all cost. Whatever happened to sovereignty.

Till date I haven't watched IT Chapter 2 because it started with gay on the first scene. Just shut the thing down and deleted it immediately.
Well, i'm sorry you didn't like IT Chapter 2 or any other series with gay people in it. I'm glad that you are proud of your homophobia rather than some who will say they aren't homophobic but they just don't like gay people

You will definitely love the beginning scene of IT Chapter 2, it shows massive homophobia and even better the homophobes get away with it. It's based on a true story the author Stephen King experienced, he watched and froze while his gay friend and his gay friend's boyfriend were mercilessly beaten so I think it will soothe your appeal
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Someone said she is trying to get asylum abroad by saying she is getting death threats.

5 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by AfroKnight: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2019
The legislation that criminalised homosexuality is not going anywhere any time soon. It was one of the few moments in history where both ruling and opposition parties and both of the major religions agreed without contrary argument.

This shows either of two things: hypocrisy or a collective cultural statement. I think it is the latter.

It is no news that many of our cultures do not have specific historical terms describing gay people or homosexuality. I do not think it was totally alien to our forefathers (as human beings are curious by design) but it was definitely done in utter secrecy for it not to have mattered enough to be labelled as either a sin or an accepted practice.

The LGBT community are formidable by arguing from the angle of imperfection, throwing your “religion” or “hypocrisy” in your face to buttress their stance. They need to show you the monster in you so that they can appear less condemnable. This tactic is effective in societies that seek to be politically correct. Fortunately, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Premiumwriter: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2019
Palehair:

Well, i'm sorry you didn't like IT Chapter 2 or any other series with gay people in it. I'm glad that you are proud of your homophobia rather than some who will say they aren't homophobic but they just don't like gay people

You will definitely love the beginning scene of IT Chapter 2, it shows massive homophobia and even better the homophobes get away with it. It's based on a true story the author Stephen King experienced, he watched and froze while his gay friend and his gay friend's boyfriend were mercilessly beaten so I think it will soothe your appeal
this is what I'm saying.

Gay people are the most dangerous set of people in this world.

So I'll enjoy killing people or watching others kill people simply because they are gay?

Stop putting words in people's mouth just as the west are trying to force this gutter ideology down our throat.

Homosexuality is never a natural thing. It should never be made legal in the first place. I'm against it but never in a way to kill those who practice it.

Maybe the fathers who impregnate their children should be allowed because they are not hurting anyone.

Maybe bestiality should also be legalised because do you harm anybody when you have sex with your dog or cat or horse?

And why can't we walk around naked? Do we harm anybody with our unclothedness?

Or maybe we should all be allowed to use cocaine or other illegal drugs because lets face the fact, using those drugs harms no body but ourselves.

We can't do those things because we are humans and we have our own culture and sets of rules. It is these rules that differentiate us from animals.

It is the reason why people refrain from killing for pleasure or you don't think there are not people in this world who derive pleasure from tormenting others? Do they not have a right to pleasure?

Yes they will harm others in the process but they also have the right to pursue their pleasure. They can't or won't because we are humans and have morals and a sense of right and wrong.

The west have chosen to be what they are, let them allow us be who we are. If it's not pleasant to the majority of us here, why should we legalize it?

And should we legalize a thing the majority is against though morally wrong to please the few minority simply because it's pleasant to them? What do you make of the gay? Are they not simply selfish as they always have been?

8 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by AfroKnight: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2019
TemmyT002:
Someone said she is trying to get asylum abroad by saying she is getting death threats.

Death threats indeed. People do crazy stuff for recognition.
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
We are going no where.

Gay people are here and we are living. We are your pastors, imams, your wives, your husbands, your children, the rice seller at the street, your bosses, your employees. We are everywhere and we are not going anywhere soon.

For every gay person you kill, a hundred will be born!!! Hehehehehehehe.

But you people rush to Canada, to the US where being gay is accepted. Why not stay in your homophobic country?

Some will even lie that they are gay to seek asylum.

Homophobes, y'all should take a chill pill please.tueehh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Premiumwriter:

You're so right.. from empire down to how to get away with murder... Every taraji p. Henson's movie the same gay shii... The act is annoying.. We cannot accept it, what has happened to our culture and our people... Because BBC has made kiki mordi popular now she is saying nonsense... The same white people who brought christianity are the one practicing gayism where it is clearly written in the bible that it is bad...

The act is devilish.. It's Satan that's entering people.. God wouldn't create you a gay.. Even the bible says "God created man and out of man's ribs he then created a woman"... The gayism is a barbaric and satanic act... I'm paraing rn... In fact i'm annoyed...

2 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
lets impose polygamy on the western world

2 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
HannahHitler:
We are going no where.

Gay people are here and we are living. We are your pastors, imams, your wives, your husbands, your children, the rice seller at the street, your bosses, your employees. We are everywhere and we are not going anywhere soon.

For every gay person you kill, a hundred will be born!!! Hehehehehehehe.

But you people rush to Canada, to the US where being gay is accepted. Why not stay in your homophobic country?

Some will even lie that they are gay to seek asylum.

Homophobes, y'all should take a chill pill please.tueehh.

yeah indeed, like people were born gay, being gay is a learned behavior and nobody was born gay

also we need to destroy them, they make civilization weak

2 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
TemmyT002:

that is their method now, i know she is just playing to the gallery

2 Likes

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by dederocs(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Am sure she is now an agent. Delusional dumb shit.
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Palehair: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Premiumwriter:
this is what I'm saying.

Gay people are the most dangerous set of people in this world.

So I'll enjoy killing people or watching others kill people simply because they are gay?

Stop putting words in people's mouth just as the west are trying to force this gutter ideology down our throat.

Homosexuality is never a natural thing. It should never be made legal in the first place. I'm against it but never in a way to kill those who practice it.

Maybe the fathers who impregnate their children should be allowed because they are not hurting anyone.

Maybe bestiality should also be legalised because do you harm anybody when you have sex with your dog or cat or horse?

And why can't we walk around naked? Do we harm anybody with our unclothedness?

Or maybe we should all be allowed to use cocaine or other illegal drugs because lets face the fact, using those drugs harms no body but ourselves.

We can't do those things because we are humans and we have our own culture and sets of rules. It is these rules that differentiate us from animals.

It is the reason why people refrain from killing for pleasure or you don't think there are not people in this world who derive pleasure from tormenting others? Do they not have a right to pleasure?

Yes they will harm others in the process but they also have the right to pursue their pleasure. They can't or won't because we are humans and have morals and a sense of right and wrong.

The west have chosen to be what they are, let them allow us be who we are. If it's not pleasant to the majority of us here, why should we legalize it?

And should we legalize a thing the majority is against though morally wrong to please the few minority simply because it's pleasant to them? What do you make of the gay? Are they not simply selfish as they always have been?
You lost me at incest
Your definition of morality is quite subjective, let's just agree to disagree because this convo will end nowhere
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Premiumwriter: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Palehair:

You lost me at incest
Your definition of morality is quite subjective, let's just agree to disagree because this convo will end nowhere
subjective.

Wish you and the west would understand that
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Crash9518(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lamanii22:

You're so right.. from empire down to how to get away with murder... Every taraji p. Henson's movie the same gay shii... The act is annoying.. We cannot accept it, what has happened to our culture and our people... Because BBC has made kiki mordi popular now she is saying nonsense... The same white people who brought christianity are the one practicing gayism where it is clearly written in the bible that it is bad...

The act is devilish.. It's Satan that's entering people.. God wouldn't create you a gay.. Even the bible says "God created man and out of man's ribs he then created a woman"... The gayism is a barbaric and satanic act... I'm paraing rn... In fact i'm annoyed...
ode tell me where it is written in your Bible that being gay is a sin
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by harry2sexy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Crash9518:
Kiki is mad and as for you, Mr Man, what killed your father will kill you, useless human being
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Crash9518:

It's there.. Fool.. Read your Bible well... Don't try and justify gayism... The fact is gayism should and cannot be accepted here in Nigeria... We have too many problems already...
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Geminita1(f): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kiki Modi, dear we were so proud of your sex for marks undercover investigation. Till tomorrow i will keep giving you credit for what you did because what you did would go a long way in saving so many girls, so many lives and dreams from predators.

Haven said that, i beg you in the name of God to respect the moral code of your country and your people, we are not kids but full grown adults with complete human rights to choose what is acceptable to us and what is not. Learn to always stand for respect of every human, it would add credibility to your character.

And a worthy character commands listening ears.

1 Like

Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Randy100: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Crash9518:
lev 18:22, lev 20:13, roman 1 vs 26-27. The bible called it abomination.
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by CapitalHYC(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Nobody should take her serious.. She just wants to trend again.. Bitch feels forgotten so fast
Re: BBC Kiki Modi Comes Under Fire For Advocating For Same Sex Marriage by Crash9518(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
harry2sexy:

Kiki is mad and as for you, Mr Man, what killed your father will kill you, useless human being
just seeing this now.... And BTW my father isn't dead so....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Raped? / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? / 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.