Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? (1024 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by ukwuvaciuos(f): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
See more of them at: beautiful angels

Guys, which of these two girls do you prefer to be your sweety

1 Like

Re: Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2019
A strong man can date d two na. Isnt that what they av been doing b4? Then dey will choose which one fvcks dem beta and marry #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by SmallmebigGod: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
A strong man can date d two na. Isnt that what they av been doing b4? Then dey will choose which one fvcks dem beta and marry #JustSaying
Nope. Fuxk the two , then find someone else with sense and marry :p

1 Like

Re: Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by LegendaryLover(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Nope. Fuxk the two , then find someone else with sense and marry :p

so she's senseless for consenting as an adult to have sex with u? or cos she has a banging body and merely looking at her U JUST KNOW she doesn't have sense?

na wa oo, reply pls i need to know the psychology behind this.

2 Likes

Re: Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by LegendaryLover(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2019
"A" does it for me.
Re: Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by SmallmebigGod: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendaryLover:

so she's senseless for consenting as an adult to have sex with u? or cos she has a banging body and merely looking at her U JUST KNOW she doesn't have sense?

na wa oo, reply pls i need to know the psychology behind this.
The point is to correct the notion that men marries who bleeped them better, in response to the person I quoted. When men decides who to marry, the better Bleep part becomes just one of the criteria if it made it to the criteria at all.
As per whether she has sense or not based on my assessment of her picture , leave that one to me to decide smiley wink after all definition of sense varies from one person to another
Re: Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by ukwuvaciuos(f): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

The point is to correct the notion that men marries who bleeped them better, in response to the person I quoted. When men decides who to marry, the better Bleep part becomes just one of the criteria if it made it to the criteria at all.
As per whether she has sense or not based on my assessment of her picture , leave that one to me to decide smiley wink after all definition of sense varies from one person to another

Gbam, iji ya
Re: Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? by LegendaryLover(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Ok

(1) (Reply)

These People Will Change Your Life! - Watch! / ACTRESS Anita Joseph's Fiance, MC Fish Grabs Her Boobs In New Video (PHOTOS) / Start Mini Ac And Fan Business And Earn Up To 50k In Less Than A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.