Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (48713 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Boko Haram: FG Explains Why ISWAP Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by joytothewise(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

I am a Christian and you are stupid. Can you not see the propaganda machinery of USA at work in order to cause divisions in this country and cause ethnic unrest?

The same USA created ISIS and the same Baghdadi was head of ISIS. They killed Baghdadi.

BH aligned with ISIS and became ISWAP now ISWAP killed christians as vengeance for what USA did to Baghdadi

Then USA turns around and tries to make it a solely Nigerian thing when they created this monster from the beginning and caused what happened.

Are you not stupid?

Lol bro when did bokoharam started?? It was aided by Obama people accepted by Northerners to destroy Bro Jona administration.. this all system is supported by The President.. imagine setting free a boko boys just like that?? Don't be decieved it is all Muslim agenda!!

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:

Seems like you're a brainwashed muslim

I am a Christian Nwanne from the east. The difference between us is that i think deep while you don't

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Hypocrit: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Islamization of nigerians is the Agenda of the president. History has taught me so, and he is an apologist of these groups. Same from history. But Nigeria is too complex for that agenda to come to light, for this is my confidence. Lets say it the way it is, why should we keep pretending as if all is well. i think that is one reason they want to keep holding on to power as they dont need any interruption to the agenda that is already in motion. But it is bound to fail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
nwamabo247:
You can only kill the body but can't kill the soul

You better resist such outright nonsense instead of quoting stupiid scriptures angry
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Encapsulate: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Jobless Terrorists calling themselves Muslims
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by CrestMan: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
airminem:
Muslims are never terrorist.

Islam teaches love.

FACT: not all muslims are terrorists but ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS cheesy

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Blindersoff:

I am a Christian Nwanne from the east. The difference between us is that i think deep while you don't
[/s]

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
joytothewise:

Lol bro when did bokoharam started?? It was aided by Obama people accepted by Northerners to destroy Bro Jona administration.. this all system is supported by The President.. imagine setting free a boko boys just like that?? Don't be decieved it is all Muslim agenda!!

Tell this to your Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by AfroKnight: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Where is that Sultan now? He should come and see something.

Next thing we will hear is they are not practicing Islam. Okay.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2019
PVision2020:

Eresu ewu ne'va ezoza.
So because a world reknown terrorist who has orchestrated the killings of thousands (Christians and Muslims alike) commited suicide at the sight of US armies now give legitimacy to this dastardly act.

Some of you guys need to have your head checked.
The fact that you're from an extremely violent tribe doesn't mean the world should also see things from your myopic violent lens.
You will never understand 'cis you're part of the cattle.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Get out and shut up afo anu
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by tsdarkside(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

This time you are wrong.

Mosques have also been bombed especially in MUBI.

There is a reason there is division in Boko haram today.

One faction aligned with ISIS and became ISWAP. This faction just like ISIS are predominantly focused on Christians. The main Boko haram KILL ANYBODY THAT STANDS IN THEIR WAY.

Boko haram began as a kill all group but since a faction joined ISIS and became ISWAP their modus operandi also changed to align with that of ISIS who they are loyal to

FYI i am a Christian

its unfortunate....
any christian that uses his or her head,they automaticaly tag muslim too....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by joytothewise(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2019
airminem:
Muslims are never terrorist.

Islam teaches love.

Really?? Who is Mohammed??
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by toyosiolamide(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
masseratti:
I still don't know why we can't have international coalition to dismiss this people, they have killed more humans than their counterparts in the middle east, yet the world leaders that have the technology and where withal continue to ignore them, it's obvious Nigerian government does not have the capability to defeat this animals, lets call a spade a spade, we need help, MURIC Akintola will be very quiet on this one.
Do you think they would want your country to stabilize and enjoy good economy?Naa...if you understand the world pyramidal system...may be you will get my point here..Do not want to write much..These days we have to watch what we write on social media
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
FINALLY NIGERIA THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIA

MEANWHILE NAIRALAND SAID NO TO SECESSIONIST even when they slaughter them we must be together as nigerians

DUMB DUMBS
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by joytothewise(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Tell this to your Jonathan

Pls who is Mohammed?? If Jona said that perhaps he is aware the northern alamajiris have been brainwashed that is obvious do you accept??
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
ISRAEL IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH THESE SERPENT SEEDS.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Iamkaro: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2019
farouk2much:
Nigeria is not a country...... No faith is safe muslims are dying chritians are dying too....

But some stupid Christians think that it's only Christians are surfer

Christians suffers alot, We don't deserve such a treatment from the Islamic State.
What have we done?
I pray Biafra comes into existence.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

They are not rumors my brother. The west want to break up Nigeria through ethnic and religious violence and many foolish Nigerians who cannot think want to fall for their plan

hmmmm.... undecided undecided
religion will be more difficult to handle than ipob.... undecided undecided
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
fairfora:
Behave like mugu you said? Wow! Just so you know, i have muslims in my family, including my sister and we love one another dearly. But those in the north believe they are holier and saner than our muslims in the south. The earlier we break away from them, the better. Was Al baghdadi trained by usa? In october, some Christians were abducted in yobe, including a lecturer from a college of education, midwives and aid workers. They released a video calling the fed govt for their release but nothing was done ...they were all executed. You pretend not to be aware of the happenings in Nigeria. If you read or watch nta news, you're endangering your life because what you'd see is nothing but lies. Channels is trying small but they're also afraid nowadays. Only the foreign news media would tell you the truth about Nigeria.

Yesterday when I was reading Buhari's statement condemning the killings on channels tv, I shook my head...he said boko haram beheaded both Christians and muslims... whereas only Christians were killed by the islamic extremist called boko haram. Did he think we're stupid? Was he afraid of retaliation from the Christians' camp? Our local News media too are being careful so they don't get penalised....it's dangerous to continue in this kind of perpetual likes as a nation. It won't move us anywhere. The earlier we call it quits, the better. We would still be our brother's keepers but the chaos in the land would be mitigated as every region would do their best to protect their territories.

There are 2 factions of Boko haram.

One is loyal to ISIS and they are called ISWAP. These are the ones focusing more on Christians.

ISIS is a creation of USA which went out of control and began fighting them and have now gotten a foothold in Nigeria through ISWAP.

Muslims in the north do not have a holier than thou attitude and we have lived in peace with them for decades until BH began.

Before the oil boom it was agricultural produce from the north that built Nigeria and they never complained about that. Now since the oil boom we keep saying we cannot take from the south to develop the north when they did just that years ago with their agricultural produce.

Let us be fair to each other. Thank God you have close family who are muslims. If you cannot see radicalism in those ones who follow the same Quran why do you see it in other muslims who are not part of Boko Haram?

I am a Christian and i hate generalizations and love fairness.

USA is solely to blame for this ISIS/ISWAP current menace against Christians
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Iamkaro: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
lincs25:
We are finished, Nigeria major problem is religion.
Nigeria major problems are Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Many people are stupid in this world. They read but cannot think.

The same USA created ISIS and the same Baghdadi was head of ISIS. They killed Baghdadi.

BH aligned with ISIS and became ISWAP now ISWAP killed christians as vengeance for what USA did to Baghdadi

Then USA turns around and tries to make it a solely Nigerian thing when they created this monster from the beginning and caused what happened.

So many Nigerians do not know that it would to the greatest gain of USA if Nigeria tows the path of religious and ethnic violence and we begin killing ourselves.
How this 'divide and conquer' strategy still works is beyond me. Modern history is riddled with with same heinous pattern but still people fall for it over and over again.

I've come to realise that more than 95% of the world only see things the was they told to see them.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
joytothewise:

Pls who is Mohammed?? If Jona said that perhaps he is aware the northern alamajiris have been brainwashed that is obvious do you accept??

I know and follow Jesus as my lord and Savior so you need to ask a Muslim who mohammed is and not me

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
And they will say American are killing them, bombing innocent kids in Iraq pls what does Nigerian Christian got to do with that...

So unfortunate
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by nwamabo247(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kalixx:

You better resist such outright nonsense instead of quoting stupiid scriptures angry
the scripture is not stupid,if we apply it in our daily lives things won't be this bad,
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by segun18(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
I pity any Aid Worker volunteering or working in Borno state,Yemen ,Somalia etc.

I pray that God will protect all the Missionaries preaching in those Areas in Jesus name name.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MRAKBEE(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's rascal and admirer of terrorists called @IAmStrange will avoid this thread cos it is one of the things he supports..
I tell yall once again , no Islam no religious persecution. The world will always be in turmoil as long as the so called holy book is not edited.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by PVision2020(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

You will never understand 'cis you're part of the cattle.
I will never understand any justification for terrorism... You need to burn every certificates you've, your education is a waste.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Sheriman(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
hammerU:

THE WORST THING ANY HUMAN CAN BECOME IS A MUSLIM.

IF ISLAM IS THE ROUTE TO HEAVEN, THEN I RATHER GO TO HELL.

Bro Take it easy, revoke that rubbish you just said

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by urchcoded(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
nwamabo247:
You can only kill the body but can't kill the soul

Yeah dat's because dia is no such tin as a soul
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nadio2019: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:
So these killings were all Trumps fault because he killed Baghdadi yet the same west are painting the whole thing to look like it is a Muslim vs Christian issue IN NIGERIA when they are the cause
Trump went after the man who was against American interest.
Even a goat from Yoruba land knows that Iswa/Boko Haram share same ideology and objectives with Moslems in the Sharia states of northern Nigeria. A Yoruba knows that both groups are not in the interest of Nigeria'S majority.

But crude oil in the Niger Delta would not allow the Yoruba gostie to subscribe to needed division of Nigeria for Oduduwa. Biafra, Arewa Islamic Republic, Middle belt country or countries, Niger delta countries.
Instead, the goatie watches people perishing and languishing in poverty from impossible one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by joytothewise(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

I know and follow Jesus as my lord and Savior so you need to ask a Muslim who mohammed is and not me

Look at you!!! You are supporting a course you know nothing about!! We coming on forum like this, doesn't mean we hate muslims but I hate the fact in the doctrine dey preach!! We can't hide the fact of the things dey study.. so bro calm either you are supporting PDP or APC just know Christianity preaches to love humanity but the Muslims doctrines is not a true doctrine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.