Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? (43277 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / New Year 2019 Celebrations Around The World / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
My car was stolen 9th April this year Toyota Camry 2001 model

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Swissheart(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
2019.... I watched My Wura ( Mom) transits into glory. It's been too tough

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
Take heart. The lord giveth and the lord taketh. We cant question him. I pray u hav truck load of cigar com 2020

Amen my brother!

Not even a stick I took from it before it disappeared. That was what hurts the most.

Brand new.

I have pleaded to God to help me dash the person who finds it cancer of the lungs

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Pidginwhisper: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
telim:
Lost my big bro to hepatitis B. His I don't care attitude and putting much trust on shitty Nigerian doctor cost him his life.
Sorry Bro. RIP to the dead
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by luluosas(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thank God you overcame depression
Realtalk20:

Long story

Was offered a job abroad , work permit and accommodation I had to make some down payments for all . Was alot of 7 figures

Smh I just tire bro

Hit me so hard financially.. I believed I was relocating to start a new job... Based on international work resources grin

Sold off my assets , gave alot of stuff out like.santa claus

Liquidated everything I owned

Put off my.wedding to my fiancee all in excitement grin

She warned me and I shouted her down telling her how this was for us and how she didn't want me to go to the next level

I accused her of being selfish and just wanted us to do a wedding when she knew I needed to send money abroad to this company to finish processing

So I put everything into this, allmy savings , out combined funds,wedding money, sold my car , I was expecting I was making initial mortgage payments on a home grin

And paying for fast tracked working permit and all grin

Look I don't want to remember allthis

Omo I nearly commuted suicide

She broke up with me after it turned to be a scam we did get back together briefly after some months but it was never the same and we ended it

Life huh?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by MariaAngeles: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
lildonna:
I lost my son.
Sorry embarassed
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Pidginwhisper: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bigcola:
My painful loss was when I lost my dad all of a sudden. Sept 30th. Misses him every day cry cry cry
Sorry Bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by faderayo(f): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
My job. I lost it around February. It's so tiring can't get another. But I give God the glory.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Pidginwhisper: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jidebabs88:
My Mother! undecided but her memory lives on.
Sorry Bro
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by clovislouis(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
my beautiful mum

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by oviejnr(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
My 3months old puppy passed away in my arms last night ☹️

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by obainojazz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Chelsea cut my 36 million naira ticket. That day Bournemouth beat them 1-0. I nearly died
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by MariaAngeles: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
liz4eno:
Lost my immediate younger sister on the 10th of this month, I'm yet to recover.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Expert17: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Realtalk20:

Long story

Was offered a job abroad , work permit and accommodation I had to make some down payments for all . Was alot of 7 figures

Smh I just tire bro

Hit me so hard financially.. I believed I was relocating to start a new job... Based on international work resources grin

She warned me and I shouted her down telling her how this was for us and how she didn't want me to go to the next level

I accused her of being selfish and just wanted us to do a wedding when she knew I needed to send money abroad to this company to finish processing

So I put everything into this, allmy savings , out combined funds,wedding money, sold my car , I was expecting I was making initial mortgage payments on a home grin

She broke up with me after it turned to be a scam we did get back together briefly after some months but it was never the same and we ended it

Life huh?

Sorry Bro.

No wonder ur name is REAL TALK

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Misplaced a packet of cigarette

Cant still forgive myself till this date.
u don't need to worry for that. Just go and put ur mouth in molue exhaust and u will thank me leta.

26 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by milemimi93(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
May d lord gives him/her cancer
OgunLaakaye:

Amen my brother!

Not even a stick I took from it before it disappeared. That was what hurts the most.

Brand new.

I have pleaded to God to help me dash the person who finds it cancer of the lungs
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Williamsesco(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my job and also lost my house things and also am stil own bank with sum of money.... By God grace i will stand firm again

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by cheerokee(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Help4rmme2u:
MMM took my #300k this year, and it was a worst experience thanks to bad advice from a friend. But I am bouncing back with better trading ideas.

MMM scammed you this year again ke?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by yetty247(f): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lost my precious Dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by MariaAngeles: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
viva1103:
Its very difficult to type it but i lost my darling mum today.
I'm so sorry for your loss
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by bonnyhope: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
For all those you have experienced loss this yr 2019, I pray that the ALMIGHTY continue to strengthen you, encourage you and also to grant you your heart desires.

The year 2020 shall be a testimony of JOY.

##Take heart brethren

27 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Vince77(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
My beloved brother. You will forever be in my heart.

21 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Stillthebest: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Daviddson:
And you just registered a few minutes ago. Clap for yourself.

Is that an offence? What if he did just to kill depression or to see if there are opportunities in nairaland just like many others think until they get here and discover than here is full of trolls, tribal bigots, Tonto Dike, Bobrisky and BBnaija product News etc.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
Welcome to the club bro. If u are not married u are goin to enjoy everlasting peace of mind. Mothers do push into depression and eventually sudden death by urgin us to get married. Thus, makin us marry wrong women who wud kill us b4 our time

Na by force to type

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Greatfullheart: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
johnkey:
What's the most painful loss you had this year? Drop your comments and release the weight from your heart before 2020.

For me, that'll be the AED 500 Beats by Dre Bluetooth speaker my babe sent me from Dubai, used it for 2 days. God punish those traffic robbers.
AKKPPOOR

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Offixialsecret(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
my greatest lost was the lost of my grand mum she was my pilllar

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Emaax43: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Meritocracy:

God will take control and console you. I have experienced it before. It wasn't easy, infact I lost my relationship join and only me and God remains. It's only when you have problem you know who truly loves you.
Thanks for your words of encouragement. It is well..
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my dad three days ago.I wish I could bring him back to life because I never knew he would leave so soon .

15 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Xxdd: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my father on Boxing day

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Realtalk20:

Long story

Smh I just tire bro

Life huh?

What a loss
You’ll be fine sir, trust yourself

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by MariaAngeles: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brighte:
Lost my savings, lost my investment. I lost money enough money. And half of the year was depression for me. But from October the dry bone is picking up. In life hope is what keeps us going.
Thank God for you
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by WORLDREED(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my 2 beloved blood brothers
Shit has killed me silently
People I was dreaming to hustle for so they have a taste of how sweet living can be.
This thread just opened my wound, Op u do well......

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / Origin Of Some Common Nigerian Pigin / A Snake In My Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.