Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? (43402 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / New Year 2019 Celebrations Around The World / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Wronggee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry ooo grin grin grin
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
I lost too much sperm embarassed
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ab1x: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Flood swept away all my fish in the pond on July 28. About 25k pieces to be precise

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Respect55(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Chelsea cut my 36 million naira ticket. That day Bournemouth beat them 1-0. I nearly died
How much u take play am?
Always consider the money u used to play the game and not what u would have won

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Blessedchild24(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
katunboy:
Lost 120k to forex.
but did you learn b4 going into forex? I mean extensively
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by millionboi2: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Aremolekunowo:
My car was stolen 9th April this year Toyota Camry 2001 model
How did it hapn....u bought it within d city?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Teeboy15:

2019 wasn't particularly a good year for me.

March 22nd, two days after my mom's birthday I lost my immediate elder sister right before my eyes. God this hurts so so much..

I spoke with her till 11:48pm, she was full of life, never knew I would take her dead body to the mortuary the next morning.

How I wish I kept vigil with her.

Her six year old daughter's scream of 'my mommy, my mommy, my mommy' woke me up that morning.

I went to check my sister's pulse, didn't feel any, she was sleeping faced down. Was scared to agree with my conviction on what I thought it was until I summoned courage to flip her.

Lord have mercy, terrible urine smell oozed. My sister had choked. My own sister that I grew up with? Someone I spoke with last night? I was confused.

My breaking point was when my mom came to the hospital. She was looking at her daughter's dead body.

I almost died that moment.

Two months after I lost my job.

Things were hard.

Three month after I got another job, but it was filled deceit, had to stop.

Thank God for my family and my fiancé who have been wonderful and most supportive.

Been a very tough year but giving up is never an option.

Only thing I got is hope, that's the only thing I ain't giving up in my life

it's well! I speak good into your life.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Kingrexyl(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my dad and few months later my aunt, this year has been the saddest.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Many of the comments here are so touching. I sympathise with those who lost loved ones.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Krisddon: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
tonididdy:
1.5m...fake Dubai visa

Chisos! shocked
Abeg how e take happen?
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by cassyrooy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Swissheart:
Hmmmn..... Depressed, Heartbroken, pained are the nearest words I can pick on since it happened. I have been juggling between normalcy and psychological breakdown since May. My Mom was my closest girl. She was my real G. Everything reminds me of her. This minute it feels like 2019 should be erased because it took my mom.....and the next minute......It feels like it shouldn't end, so my mom won't roll off with it. It's been really crazy.

Thanks for commenting
If I didn't share similar experience with you, I would have just said sorry and passed. I sincerely understood you.

If you care to chat with me, feel free to hit me up.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by gpmorgan: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Buried my mother April, buried my brother in law October and buried my beloved brother November. Very painful and sweet year indeed. But glory be to God.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Britishcoins(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
My Mum, she was the greatest lost in my life....
2019 is the worst year in my life.. I missed u mum... U are the best in the world, although u are gone but I feel ur presence anytime, ever since you died more doors of success have been opening...

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by elrufaiforpresi: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
Borrowed 170k from my wife to add fix hilux i hires to companies...took a cab from rumuola to ikoku,reach ikoko money i no see again...i loss memory for 1week.my wife had to emback on 3days fasting asking for Gods intervention.

you sure say you no use d money play bet9ja cool cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost the password of my favourite nairaland alternate account. I had so many likes and shares on it. The thing pain me die.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by meskrano: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
obainojazz:
embarassed
My favorite younger cousin, only son and first child out of two.. Very lively boy.. Died of seizures.. This one really hit me bad.
......RIP NELSON My cousin,seems like am still dreaming...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by millionboi2: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
cassyrooy:
You'll be fine, I remember when I lost mine 4years ago, it was unbearable when any thing brings about her memories.

But now, I look forward to being happy because she'd want me to live, and live happily despite the pain that I carry within me.

I hope to marry early sha to get some comfort.
don't marry for comfort bro

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by cassyrooy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
millionboi2:
don't marry for comfort bro
Trust me, I'm working to determine the best circumstances under which I'd get married.

I know where you're coming from, and thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by millionboi2: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
SweetPreeq:
Lost over 100k to fraudsters last 2 weeks
How

How do u ppl lose money to dem

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Sleevia: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
tonididdy:
1.5m...fake Dubai visa

Chai...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by millionboi2: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
hayodejipop:
Was in debt, frustrated, humiliated and depressed all because of the debt... But I thank for life!!!!
debt very bad tin

E beta say u dey broke no hole anybody
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Ithream: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost a very good friend of mine named Collins....

Rest in Peace Master Coll.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by JentuPrinz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my dad.Even though i wasn't able to knw much about him.And i lost a very gud friend.I also dropout after 4 years in school.Alhamdulilahi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost a 5 litters gallon of Ogogoro angry
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by highchiefpee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my pop and my grandma in less than 2 weeks,It was so painful...august 2019 cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Mykel51(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jim99:
Lost 4.5m to wrong investments. That hurt me real bad

My worst year ever cry

Sorry bro, what investments ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by avalontony(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lost my dear mum .........

I was not there with her when she passed......but my siblings told me she was shedding tears, how can she leave her babies?, She endured a lot, she fought a good fight of faith...............

My consolation is this.........I will see her again on the resurrection day!.

Mum, those you touched with your kindness and selfless giving misses you.

Continue to rest in the bosom of Jesus Christ.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lizme21:
Lost almost all my late dad's hard earned goods and properties in our house to thieves in march. And this happened in an estate that has security oo, only because no one was in the house for almost 6mths. The thieves stole almost everything from beds, to inverter battery and wires, to cloths to generators, to our cooking pots, to ceiling fans, to tvs, blender, list endless... Still praying n hoping they get their rewards soon because the things they stole were of values. How can human beings be so heartless?? To say they cleared a whole house and till now, no one can tell how it happened.. Its well

This is an inside job

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Sleevia: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Incrediblepat:

I lost a job that pays me 1.5m - 2m a month
Now I jobless
spend time researching. I believe you have some savings.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by josn(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
After wasting over 5 months on Access bank internship recruitment, I wasn't called or regretted after medical and final interview. It was very painful to me. I wasted my savings on this recruitment, still trying to move on presently.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Amanda4life: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jidebabs88:
My Mother! undecided but her memory lives on.

Sorry, when
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Olamialphonso(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
I LOST MY DAD ( Chief Bola Alphonso) IT A GREAT LOST TO THE PEOPLE OF OYO STATE BECAUSE HIS GREAT MAN�������

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by CEOwatazs: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
crownedprinz:
Baby mama loading

He lost it to masturbation n not women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. / Origin Of Some Common Nigerian Pigin / Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.