Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (130192 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by DCmonster: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Stillthebest:

You need to reread !

The Boy friend's mother was the one who Ate the body not the lady's mom
what else do you expect from a dumb buharist. Their mentor is ccertificateless, deaf dumb and you think they won't have comprehension issue?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by northvietnam(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
cococandy:
If you had any sense you’d know that this can happen to anyone.

In the face of a gruesome murder, you’re more concerned about who she may or may not be sleeping with.

slowpoke

I guess that's the name you call your father and your husband

Yes she is dead and no body deserves that kind of Gruesome death..

But there is an adage that says : na person wey water see him leg na him water dey swallow..

I can't be on dry land and water will swallow me.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Ifakiland(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
cococandy:
Because you’re a virgin right?

Be asking mumu question there, if you like keep sneaking out to meet boys without letting anyone know your real where about. She's going to school at lasu Lagos, ended up in osun....in her mind she was fooling her parents.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by KayCee92(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Osun state: the head quarters of ritual killing. It time BBC undercover report looks at this. Many such places where people are killed for money still exists.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Ifakiland(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
CSTR2:

How many girls can sit in one place?

The issue has gone beyond asking girls to focus on their books and leave the peniss alone.
Because they won't.

We need to start a massive national clampdown on ritualism and its perpetrators in high and low places, and reorient the youths on the futility of ritualism.

Otherwise, everybody"s sister is a potential victim.
A well brought up girl won't be pregnant and den lie about her whereabouts to her parents. What some girls call love is actually stupidity. Parents of these generation have failed the female child. I can only hope the next generation raises better females. Cos how come there are more female ritual victims Dan males?? Think about it, girls have never been so gullible like in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by habeesola(f): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I thought you would blame the LovePeddler for chasing dick around while she was sent to school by parents working hard to ensure she gets educated
Sir, are you saying he's right or what

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by obama30: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kestrel2top:
#JUSTICE FOR FAVOUR SEUN DALEY-OLADELE
FAVOUR SEUN DALEY OLADELE

Aged 22yrs, a 400 level theartre art student of LAGOS STATE University (LASU) was gruesomely murdered on the 8th of December 2019 at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire,Osun State.

She came home to see her parents, attended church service on Sunday, while with her parents that sunday, she received a call from one OWOLABI ADEEKO who was an ex Lagos State University student who asked her to meet with him at undisclosed location. Favour had told her parents she would be going to school as well as seeing a friend that afternoon this person happen to be OWOLABI ADEEKO whom she met about two months ago .

That same Sunday afternoon she spoke with her father and he wishes her the best of luck in her forth coming final examination. From then on, everything started happening in quick succession, her phone stopped going through, she did not returned calls neither did she call any of her parents to inform them of her arrival at school.

Unknown to the parents she had been murdered by OWOLABI ADEEKO an ex student of LASU in Collaboration with One prophet SEGUN PHILLIP who happened to be a serial money ritualist practising his satanic trade at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire, Osun state and One Mrs ADEEKO who also happened to be OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother.

These three people and others gruesomely murdered Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE. In his confessional statement, OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted inviting her to an undisclosed location before using One black Honda to take her to Fortress hotel at ikoyi ile ,later that evening OWOLABI ADEEKO and her mother, Mrs ADEEKO lured her to prophet SEGUN PHILLIP place, introduced later as an Uncle, Favour was drugged while at the named hotel, Owolabi futher stated that by the time they got to prophet Segun PHILLIP's place she was already tired, the three of them simply put favour under the tree close to an uncompleted well dug for that purpose, favours mutilated body was dumbed inside that well.

OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted further that he used pestle to smashed FAVOUR'S head while prophet SEGUN PHILLIP admitted that he used sharp knife to cut favours throat. Prophet Segun PHILLIP also admitted in his statement that he caught her open, removed her heart and certain parts of Favours body to cook native stew for OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother. Mrs ADEEKO a collaborator in this evil scheme admitted eating the said native stew called (Aseje) so that her family misfortunes can be changed and so that she and her family can become rich.

Again it's important for us to appreciate the good work of the investigating officers but what is most troublesome is that the duo of OWOLABI ADEEKO and prophet SEGUN PHILLIP were boasting that they will soon be released by the police.

We are calling on well meaning Nigerians to demand justice for Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE, we are calling on Nigeria's Students to rise up through various medium to demand justice for Favour. We are calling on good people within LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY to use their position to demand justice for Favour. Favour was said to be pregnant at the time of this incident..

Please #justice for Late Favour Seun Daley Oladele and spread the news .These perpetrators must be brought to face the justice...#justiceforFavour-Oladele

They accused Igbo's about money rituals without evidence, they said Igbo's love money, they said a lot concerning Igbo's about money. But most time if not always money ritual sacrifices keep on going in Yoruba land by Yoruba's. since this years we have counted not less than 50 news regard money rituals where killing of humans being is involve and all the perpetrators are Yoruba's. No tribe is crime free but the human sacrifices that keep on going in Yoruba land is too much and need to be stop. If we can agree let divide this nation so every region can live according to their natural life style and ideology. we are not suppose to be one nation because every tribe have different way to view things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nmezor(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Gosh, wat kind of tale is this
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mother and Son ... Chai afonja Amaka... How do they plan to change the misfortune of their family when they voted for change before h knew it they voted for continuation. Suffer never start for that region
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Charly68: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
She lived recklessly and died recklessly .Why carry belle dey waka about?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Kyrx(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is evil at his peak.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by somehow: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

READ NA!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Gokoyer0(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
[s]Mother and Son ... Chai afonja Amaka... How do they plan to change the misfortune of their family when they voted for change before h knew it they voted for continuation. Suffer never start for that region[/s]
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Chubhie: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Evil!!!! All for money!!!! Human beings!

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Westernlove: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Venza & Lexus came too early, this Is just the beginning and a tip of an Iceberg. I have no single pity for anyone again in shiithole. the murderer, the victim, the parents, they can all rot In hell for all I care.....the funny thing Is some are currently even performing their own ritual now, while some are planning theirs. some of them might even be reading this news now and probably laughing and be like, Awon Ase, Won mo enu e rara. When we the Kindhearted tell them about the kind of evilry going on In this nation. They will say our mouth Is smelling. You see those your prophets, pastors, fathers, Imams, Alfas etc and prophetess u are all praising, they are not an exemption. Everyone Is a thief and hypocrite. Na person wey morning meet na hin dem go catch lol. It's all about survival. Don't let anyone deceive you. No place Is safe on earth, It's just that Nigeria Is the worst place on earth a Sane human being can find his/herself

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Atolu01: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some comments make me shudder. One ode was even trying to fault female "gullibility" as the reason for females often being the victims of ritual killings. Evil, irresponsible creatures.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by klax(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:

No be small thing o

What is boiling me up right now is *they are boasting they would soon be release*

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Surfacebaba: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
they should be slutter too
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by MetaPhysical: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is this a script written for screen in Nollywood...or is this story real real?

Aaahhhhhhh...orisirisi!

They boast police would soon release them. They have done this before joor!

This should be classified as terrorism, in addition to other charges of criminalties involved.

I just cant piece words together to describe how i feel about this.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by klax(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
Mother and Son ... Chai afonja Amaka... How do they plan to change the misfortune of their family when they voted for change before h knew it they voted for continuation. Suffer never start for that region

It's very unfortunate you digressed the thread to this direction but I must tell you it's not funny at all. The issue of ritualism is appalling and spread across board and need to be stop by force by fire.

Bro just 2 days ago a pastor from our region SE was being held by 2 men trying to calm him down as he was shouting he want to confess he killed his wife for ritual to make his church big and blow I mean a pastor it was on Facebook so bro don't go tribal on this it's a big madness in this country and must be stop.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Lamanii22(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Abeg things they happen o

I swear... I'm gripped with fear... May God deliver us from evil people... Mehn it's disheartening.... See the stupid mum too... Eating your fellow human being.. Inu ma ni ika
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by MetaPhysical: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
May this girl's soul rest in peace!
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Disgusting!!!
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by MetaPhysical: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lamanii22:

I swear... I'm gripped with fear... May God deliver us from evil people... Mehn it's disheartening.... See the stupid mum too... Eating your fellow human being.. Inu ma ni ika

Who can one trust?
Anything that says boyfriend...becareful!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ubcandid(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
cococandy:

Then you have no idea what you’re talking about
dont get toxic over nothing. You sure read she was pregnant and schemed to go see a man. If she was circumspect she wouldnt have gotten herself into that mess.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by perryy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yoruba and rituals. Ogun, Osun lead in this evil act. That woman should be given to students for experiment. A woman for that matter ?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Ty440: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
May God help us
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Lamanii22(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Who can one trust?
Anything that says boyfriend...becareful!

I swear... Me I really have to careful cause i'm too nice.. And my mom usually warn me a lot... May evil people not find me ooo in Jesus' name.. Amen.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ooohoo: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

Try and read the news content.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by samuel19222(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Depressed101:
wow.. Would advise anyone to do any of them if at all

bros na all man for himself, why should/will I advise anyone in doing it? What works for mr a may not work for mr b, bros na him know wetin dey pressurize am, that’s why he went for a short cut, las las I know I know say osole dey work and he get grade

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by NiceHans: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Abeg things they happen o
I dey tell you, this one fear me
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by berty4real(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is disgusting and a terrible crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.