Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki (58495 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp / NGE Demands Revocation Of Suspension Order Of DAAR Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Egbetuaaa: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

Everyone who has governed Kwara after Sarakis father to Saraki etc have been puppets of the Saraki dynasty except this present governor which is why they could not question the property acquisition.

Oya take and shut up
[/s]
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Egbetuaaa: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s][quote author=CaptainMeks post=85302404][/quote][/s]
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Liposure: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tryin times 4 d sarakis
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Biglittlelois(f): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:
I have met with a lot of Kwara Indigenes in my lifetime & one thing keeps defining them as a people: they are brilliant, studious, religious but very backward & razz & anti social.

Now enters Bukola Saraki, the guy is suave, monied, cool, well educated & exposed. This has marked him for hatred & envy by the people of Kwara State who see him as the causative factor of their failures in life. They think the wealth of Kwara State was stolen by Late Dr. Oloye Olushola Saraki to train his children in the best schools in the world & give them the best things life has to offer. This sentiment is what APC capitalized on to whip a populist outrage against Bukola in the 2019 elections & destroy his political machinery in Kwara State.

On this issue of revocation of title, I am not abreast of the facts but I only know that the Government is marching on with the victimization of the Saraki dynasty with the support of the majority illiterate population of Kwara State.

I don’t think there’s a more exposed & well traveled person in the whole of Kwara State than Dr. Bukola Saraki, the guy is a silver spooned & correct guy to the core. I stan the guy baje baje.

How can so much stupidity come from one person with so much authority?

You met with Kwara indigenes, you've never been or stayed in kwara, you don't know what happened or has been happening in Kwara all these years, but you "think" envy is what made people hate them

You think the people assume the wealth was stolen which is not true right? "you think"? You are clueless and stupid

You are not abreast of the facts but you can spew so much rubbish thinking you're right

So in the whole of Kwara, it is only Saraki that is well traveled, exposed, born with a silver spoon, by the mere "thinking of your mendula right?

Sometimes it's better to know when not to talk or comment so that you won't be perceived as being a dunce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Biglittlelois(f): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:
Dr. Bukola Saraki & Abdulgafar or whatever his name is are not in the same level at all in Nigeria or anywhere in the world ooo.

Igi imu jina sori. Saraki is just facing his problem with APC, who have weaponised populist poverty of the people of Kwara against Saraki. Saraki cannot be responsible for the fact that almost 70% of the state are illiterate Alfas. What were the people Kwara State doing when the Saraki family were sending their kids to school?

I know Saraki is a lootocrat like other politicians, but he’s definitely not responsible for the illiteracy & poverty of a whole state.

You lack wisdom, 70% of the state are illiterate Alfa's? Illiteracy and poverty of a whole state? You have been deprived of oxygen in your brain for a long time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Redhot111(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2019
lahizak:

So attacking the legacy of d past leaders of d state is now the best tin to do? Is there no way the court can be used to probe past leaders rather than tarnishing images.

Modified: to all of you guys mentioning me.

He haz already said he is taking it to court and we all know that he will win. That aside, one of u guys problem is that u dont even know politics and either unna like it or not the saraki's will always have a legacy in kwara state. 100years from now, the saraki's legacies will still be felt in kwara state. An ardent kwara citizen should say i'm wrong. And lastly, i am not a supporter of any politicians, wish all of dem can be gathered and burnt. However, if that cant be atleast let our leaders follow the appropriate channels, let them use their powers appropriately. Not to start seeking revenge like our darling Abdulrazak is doing. Same thing we seeing with Ganduje. Trust me if all leaders start doing wat dis man and ganduje are doing, nigeria will burn. Thats my piece, if u like understand it, if u dont u re on ur own

Bros 4 get that guy never try to tame a loosed cannon.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by RexTramadol1: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2019
imam07:
who told u the building on d land is a company?

I never said the building is a company

I only said the company owned the land
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Biglittlelois(f): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:
Razz ilorin people just full dis thread Dey vex for Oloye pikin.

These are the same people who voted in the Otogeee saga thinking all their problems in life will vanish with Bukola’s exit.

News flash: Bukola Saraki is not responsible for anybody’s illiteracy & unexposure.

They were collecting crumbs from Oloye when he was alive & they failed to improve themselves. Now they want to heap all the blame of their failures on Bukola. Things don’t work like that. You own your Bleep ups in this life. And APC & their mullahs will not lift anybody out of poverty. Rather, they will exacerbate the problem.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by RexTramadol1: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Everyone who has governed Kwara after Sarakis father to Saraki etc have been puppets of the Saraki dynasty except this present governor which is why they could not question the property acquisition.

Oya take and shut up

Whether they are puppets or not begs the question of if the land belongs to the Sarakis....

Even during military Jun ta, the state's leaders have been puppets huh?

Re-read and check when the land was allocated to Oloye Saraki first

The only reasonable bone of contention is if they have a C of O or not.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Arkeray1: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Chikpat(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Staro:
This is bad
Abdulrazaq should tread carefully

Have u heard the Gov's side? Do you really know the Sarakis of Kwara
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by BuhariAdvocate: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Are you okay I doubt that.
Staro:
This is bad
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by festacman(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2019
hush15:

But you forget, the otoge empire might fall even sooner than the sarakis if he continues that way

Let's face it. It is tragic that Nigerians like you feel pity for people who plundered our resources for their personal use. Sen. Saraki with all his elite UK education spent 8 years as governor of Kwara State and left office with the State remaining the same as he met it. What of depositors whose life savings disappeared as Societe General Bank was run aground by medical doctor turned bank executive, Bukola Saraki.

Look these people deserve no sympathy if somebody is courageous to recover things they illicitly cornered. Suffering such losses and where possible jail time to deter others.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Brush1: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Maxymilliano:
December 28, 2019

PRESS STATEMENT

Revocation of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed the Line’

Former Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has stated that Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has crossed the line of decency with his recent efforts to erase the legacies of his (Saraki’s) late father, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki.

Saraki, in a statement he personally signed and released in Lagos today, stated that the war of attrition waged against the legacy of his father and everything that belongs to the late politician simply portrayed the Governor as a man who lacks the sense of history and set out only to fight the Saraki family but not to serve the interest of Kwarans.

“Yesterday night, the Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq finally showed his true colour when he announced his decision to revoke the ownership of a property rightfully held by my late father, Dr. Olusola Abubakar Saraki on Plots 1, 3 and 5 Ilofa Road, GRA, Ilorin popularly known as Ile Arugbo, (Old People’s home) which since the Second Republic, has always been used to host the weekly gathering of a multitude of aged people in the society who are provided food, money and health services, as part of the social welfare programme sponsored by the late politician. The tradition has since been maintained.

“Before now, this same Governor had invited all the members of the State House of Assembly and directed them to commence the process of amending the law to change the name of the State University which the last administration renamed after my late father, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki. He then followed up on this act of vengeance by initiating a bill to rename the University and expunge the name of the late Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki. Now, he has decided to also revoke the titles of the landed property which belongs to the late politician. May be, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq thinks his will be the last administration in Kwara State but definitely, this is self delusion.

“The property had been rightfully allocated to my late father under the name of one of his companies, Asa Investment Limited, since the 1980s and contrary to the claim of the Governor, the land was properly allocated and a Right of Occupancy title issued on it. It should be noted that the excuse given by Abdulrazaq in his revocation order holds no water since it is clear that this is the height of his vengeance against my father, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki and I.

“Till today, many Kwarans have been wondering what problem the Governor has with the late Oloye Abubakar Olusola Saraki or what the late politician did to offend him. It is surprising that of all vacant plots of land in strategic places across Ilorin township, the one that Abdulrahman found useful for his vengeful plan is the one owned by late Dr. Saraki. It is beyond comprehension why a Governor would set as his main agenda the objective of undermining and waging a war of attrition against a man who is no longer around.

“This action is clearly a manifestation of vengeance and it shows that this Governor is not out to serve any public purpose or pursue any development agenda. In his narrow-mindedness, he believes his victory at the polls is an empowerment, entitlement and enablement to settle scores, provoke and pursue inter-family rivalry. Those who voted for the party in power in Kwara State and Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq obviously did not vote for the man to enable him wage war against Dr. Olusola Saraki and his legacies. They expected development and fulfillment of promises.

“If the Governor believes people are not taking stock of his misguided and deceptive actions and that because he is in power, he could do whatever he likes, he must be a joker. Also, this war against the Sarakis will not successfully veil his unpreparedness for governance and divert people’s attention from the glaring lack of visionary, clear-cut plan to deliver on his empty promises to the people. He definitely cannot get away with all the atrocities he has been committing.

“Since the outcome of the elections in March, despite the fact that there are clear grounds to challenge the results in court, I have decided to demonstrate maturity, statemanship and sportsmanship. I have chosen not to make comment on the policies, programmes and actions of the administration in Kwara State or that of its head. Also, I deliberately stayed away from the State to avoid creating any distraction for the administration. My decision is borne out of a genuine restraint to enable the administration settle down and fulfill its numerous promises to the people of our state.

“However, seven months down the line, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has shown that its cardinal Programme is to wage war against my late father and I. He has demonstrated that his only competence and astuteness is in the area of viciously assailing the late Oloye Saraki and I. Definitely, he is a man with no sense of history. Enough is enough. Now, he has crossed the line.

“Perhaps, I should let it be known that if Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq thinks he is taking all these actions to get at me, he is only deceiving himself. There is no basis for competition between us. Our paths cannot cross because the status that he is struggling to attain, Almighty Allah has given it to me many years before now. I became Governor 16 years before him and served out my constitutional limit of eight years. Within the period, I was Chairman of Nigerian Governors Forum. I have moved on to serve in the federal legislature and by the grace of God, I headed the National Assembly as the number three man in the country. No matter, how well he tried to rewrite history, it is on record that I left Kwara State a lot better than I met it. In fact, the University that he is struggling to rename was established by my administration as just one out of many legacies we left behind. This Governor needs a lot more efforts, years, Intelligence and resources to attain the level Allah has taken me, not to talk of my late father, Dr. Olusola Abubakar Saraki, the Senate Leader in the Second Republic. As Governor, I used the position to serve the people and during the period I did not dishonour his own father or anybody’s father for that matter.

“Just as I did after the election, my advise to Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq that he should devote his time and energy to providing good governance and genuine development of the state.

“It is well known to the Governor that I fear nobody, except Almighty Allah, the ultimate owner of all powers. With all his subterranean and open moves against my family, person and property, I remain unmoved. However, his open antagonism against my late father and his legacies is unwarranted and will not be tolerated. He has definitely gone beyond bounds as he cannot be allowed to ride roughshod on the deceased. In this war against my late father, he will not win.

“This Governor has shown that he is not a man who wants peace, co-operation and development. He believes that a constant attack on my family and I is all that he needs to win the hearts of Kwara people. The need to provide good governance is secondary to him.

“However, it should be made clear to Abdulrazaq and his administration that their attack on my late father cannot erase the legacies of Oloye. No evil design, negative plot or propaganda can successfully rewrite the history of Kwara State. This plot against my late father will not stand. And I will like to make it clear that we will contest this petty, malicious, dubious and bias action of a parochial, vicious and vindictive administration through all legal means. We are sure this is not an action taken in public interest. Rather, it is done in pursuit of a selfish and devious objective”, Saraki stated.

Signed

Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, CON

Former President of the Senate

Your deceased father was a prominent thief so are you. He kept people's money to himself when his bank shut down... He stole public funds. He has to lose all his properties.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by ambu2: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:
I have met with a lot of Kwara Indigenes in my lifetime & one thing keeps defining them as a people: they are brilliant, studious, religious but very backward & razz & anti social.

Now enters Bukola Saraki, the guy is suave, monied, cool, well educated & exposed. This has marked him for hatred & envy by the people of Kwara State who see him as the causative factor of their failures in life. They think the wealth of Kwara State was stolen by Late Dr. Oloye Olushola Saraki to train his children in the best schools in the world & give them the best things life has to offer. This sentiment is what APC capitalized on to whip a populist outrage against Bukola in the 2019 elections & destroy his political machinery in Kwara State.

On this issue of revocation of title, I am not abreast of the facts but I only know that the Government is marching on with the victimization of the Saraki dynasty with the support of the majority illiterate population of Kwara State.

I don’t think there’s a more exposed & well traveled person in the whole of Kwara State than Dr. Bukola Saraki, the guy is a silver spooned & correct guy to the core. I stan the guy baje baje.

What did Bukola Saraki do for 8 years he was governor to change the illiteracy level of Kwarans as well as make young people productive instead of using them as thugs and offering handouts?
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by hush15: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2019
festacman:

Let's face it. It is tragic that Nigerians like you feel pity for people who plundered our resources for their personal use. Sen. Saraki with all his elite UK education spent 8 years as governor of Kwara State and left office with the State remaining the same as he met it. What of depositors whose life savings disappeared as Societe General Bank was run aground by medical doctor turned bank executive, Bukola Saraki.

Look these people deserve no sympathy if somebody is courageous to recover things they illicitly cornered. Suffering such losses and where possible jail time to deter others.

Plunder what? What do you know about society general? Did you even have money there? You don't know the full story and if you do, how does this justify the governor's action? All he will get is to be engrossed in his own bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by adm212144: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
the only way Nigeria can be better is if the looting machines are caught and tried like sarki and co, they should be tried and frustrated for depriving the masses of basic needs and the bullion master who was chased out of Yankee will be stripped of his loots and also the red pig republic must be wiped out and Biafry must not.come.to.fruition Nigeria remains one
people like you are talking out of sense must you write on Nairaland.you are part of enemy of Nigeria haa
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by ambu2: 1:17am On Dec 29, 2019
hush15:

Plunder what? What do you know about society general? Did you even have money there? You don't know the full story and if you do, how does this justify the governor's action? All he will get is to be engrossed in his own bitterness.

I bet you that governor's own bitterness is a reflection of bitterness of majority of Kwarans. If Yele Sowore's Revolution took place today, believe me, common Kwarans would seize all properties of Saraki family and lynch them like common criminals on the street, if they were not quick in escaping from Nigeria.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by pquaver(m): 3:24am On Dec 29, 2019
all this people supporting saraki are the same people supporting ihedioha to go after rochas. if it comes Rochas now their line of thought will change.. Hypocrisy is bad
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
uninspired07:

[/s]
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by czaratwork: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Vengeance may take time but it will surely come. The people that connived to bring down intercontinental bank and oceanic bank (Saraki and Sanusi) are now at the receiving end. Be nice to people.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by pquaver(m): 3:42am On Dec 29, 2019
I will take you seriously if you lots will tell ihedioha and Imsg same thing about Rochas okorocha what is good for the goose is good for the gander. you cannot be calling for rochas head in imo state becos he is in Apc and you feel he didn't align with you and come here to tell us about justice for saraki in this case. All looters should be punished simple.
uninspired07:

I don’t support either of the main parties, but I prefer PDP because they are a truly national party & Nigerians weren’t this divided & hungry under the PDP.

I don’t even want to comment on the APC. It’s a disaster but God will save Nigerians.

On the issue at hand, I feel the reasons given by the KWSG are not genuine but a smokescreen to carry out a political vendetta against Saraki. The Judiciary—which I don’t trust under Buhari—should still be able to settle the issue & rule to protect Bukola’s right to private property.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:26am On Dec 29, 2019
uruba23:
Na wa o, people don't learn from history sha....I just hope the current governor is not digging his grave stylishly.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by pfadom: 4:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Will Saraki just keep quiet? Was Kwara made for the Sarakis or vice versa? Why should the only State owned university be named after Saraki when the family became, owned and possess everything at the expense of the state.

What has the FG past and present found worthy to be named after Saraki.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Yebosola(m): 4:38am On Dec 29, 2019
CloudResident:

Bro calm down,what legacy do the Sarakis have in kwara apart from perpetually milking the state dry all through the years,tell me!
Remember the expansive house the former governor gave him as a gift from taxpayers miner at the cost of 400million at GRA?

Shonga farms project nko.Billions were sunk with nothing to show for it.Nothing!

Societé general nko?If you have a relative whose money was trapped I guess you will say otherwise. Only Okocha was lucky with his 1.2Billion with the help of Obasanjo

ABS does not have good will in most parts of kwara state if you care to know,go to Oyun LGA,Offa,Baruten (Gwanara,Okuta,kosoubosou,ilesa etc)

Besides let him return to his home town in Ogun state.Yes if you care to know also.

He and his ilks are not above the law.They will be judged accordingly.
Wait for the sequel.

O to géé se.

PS.
An ardent citizen wrote this..

Nah only u get sense with your last statement "wait for the sequel "Saraki x 3. Borrow yourself brain oh, they want to treat your Bleep up, tread softly, your silence has been golden all this while, am not your fan, buy u have attained a position in politics of Nigeria, u will b brought down heavily, u will end up in jail and nothing will happen, all the people hailing u are the same tribe that always goading Dino, FFK and the rest, be careful, the are cooking u food u can't finish, is only AA the governor u are looking, the drummers are in Abuja, a word is enough for a wise.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Microwhy: 4:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Staro:
This is bad
Not bad..
Other politicians will tread carefully when in power because you don't know who might succeed you.
So protecting your household legacy means be a better person when in power.
Not everybody forgives, Ganduje is a typical example.
No doubt, Democracy in Nigeria will grow faster than anticipated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You lack wisdom, 70% of the state are illiterate Alfa's? Illiteracy and poverty of a whole state? You have been deprived of oxygen in your brain for a long time.

You must be from ilorin & my comment hit a nerve right?

Sorry.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 4:58am On Dec 29, 2019
pquaver:
I will take you seriously if you lots will tell ihedioha and Imsg same thing about Rochas okorocha what is good for the goose is good for the gander. you cannot be calling for rochas head in imo state becos he is in Apc and you feel he didn't align with you and come here to tell us about justice for saraki in this case. All looters should be punished simple.

What’s my business with Rocahas & Ihedioha? I am not Igbo abeg!!!
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by noleflendum: 5:01am On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:

I am Yoruba & support Bukola on this.

Not everyone against APC or its minions are Igbos.
so you're also aja Saraki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 5:14am On Dec 29, 2019
While it feels good to see looters squirm under the yoke of asset freezes & recovery of illicitly gotten funds, it must be done within the ambit of the rule of law. I refuse to accept the fable that the Sarakis are solely responsible for the poverty & backwardness of the people of Kwara as being peddled by APC minions on cyberspace, in Abuja or elsewhere.

When a people refuse to develop themselves & elevate religion above personal development, this is what they get. This populism & hatred for Bukola by kwarans is a temporary high which will not ameliorate their plight. Gbemi Saraki is a member of the old guard & she’s still a federal minister today.

Even if Abdulrahman succeeds in seizing all Saraki property in Kwara, he wouldn’t have discharged his duty to the people—unless if the witch hunt of Bukola Saraki is his major objective in Government—by uplifting them from poverty through massive significant investment in education & a paradigm shift from their theocratic mindset.

We outside observers are not affected by the happenings there, we only see things more objectively from the impassioned kwarans who want to send Bukola to the hangman as a soothing balm for all their pain over the years. Populist fervor will not help Kwarans, only good governance & education will.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 5:16am On Dec 29, 2019
noleflendum:
so you're also aja Saraki?

I have addressed your kind in an earlier post. Go check it out.

Agutan o jeun labe geesi, ise owo mi ni m’onje.

I have nothing to gain from Bukola, I only feel one shouldn’t be crucified for the circumstances of his birth.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by sevenhundred(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Seetto:

What legacy, by converting government land to private use, u don't mean it, what image is left for our leaders, they already tarnished their image by themselves, it is only left for us to fathom how we can take back what they have stolen from us, if that land is legally acquired, let saraki present C of O and approach court of law, simple...
very soon abfulrasaq will leave office too!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.