Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day (48327 Views)

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by BRATISLAVA: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
midnighter:

Whats the difference between a reason and a justification?

Is this the new question that absolves you of supporting domestic violence/partner battery?
Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by midnighter(f): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

I didn't have to answer you once I saw that you don't understand human rights to begin with. If you don't understand that talking to your husband isn't a violation of any law, then why should I understand your perspective that she can be beaten for expressing herself?

I am just happy that you posted the link so that people can get a better grasp of how far you would go just to excuse a woman's poor behaviour. It will help them to make sense of the mess you are making in this thread.

To be honest I seriously pity anybody who comes to you for any sort of relationship advice. You have no emotional intelligence whatsoever.
Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by midnighter(f): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
Is this the new question that absolves you of supporting domestic violence/partner battery?

Im also happy that you have demonstrated that you cant answer this simple question. Because you know that thats where your entire position falls apart smiley

Its wonderful that people who are considering trashing their marriages because of you will be able to see through your flimsy arguments and make a good decision that wont scatter their homes. Keep exposing yourself love kiss
Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by BRATISLAVA: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2019
midnighter:

Im also happy that you have demonstrated that you cant answer this simple question. Because you know that thats where your entire position falls apart smiley

Its wonderful that people who are considering trashing their marriages because of you will be able to see through your flimsy arguments and make a good decision that wont scatter their homes. Keep exposing yourself love kiss

K.
Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

What if each time men did something to annoy women, they had the physical strength and bone density to beat them up? What if each time a man opened his mouth and another person picked "offense" they decided to beat them up? Can you now see why it's madness to support men beating women for speaking?

I never supported men beating women. I'm only saying women should advoid doing things that will attract beating. Simple!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by BRATISLAVA: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I never supported men beating women. I'm only saying women should advoid doing things that will attract beating. Simple!

How do they attract beating and the men don't? Beating is simply a control mechanism. Shut up or I beat you. Don't complain or I beat you. Take my beating or I beat you more.
So when women cannot speak, cannot complain, what will happen? So men get freedom to do as they please while women are watching over their shoulders, scared to attract
a beating? Is that life? It is no better than a master and slave dynamic.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by midnighter(f): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Very simple.
Re: My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day by Liposure: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=lolybaby post=85318997][/quote]hi angel

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.