Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) (106959 Views)

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2019
timibare:
May God continue to elevate him, such a kind man, Obafemi Martins shey u see angry only to dey give dem Nigeria A list Musicians trips for Top bars en clubhouses....people wen don rich already smh

try not to say what you don't know. martins is a very generous man. i have worked with a company where he is a client, so i know.

you said it yourself that he gives. just the one you saw him do it foris what yiu have a problem with. i have seen him do it for ordinary people so many times before
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Tarabye: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2019
The award for African footballer should go to this guy..

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by mrsteel: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Numerouno94:
Nyc one frm Mane. If every wealthy individual in d world is gifted wit such luv, den i tink d world will b a better place 4 us all.
True

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2019
God bless Sadio Mane, more goals to your legs and more championships for Liverpool.

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2019
kong200:
Imagine what a supposed unbeliever is doing compared to what thieves called religious leaders do and dont do despite the monies being stolen from their members. Kudos mane

why bring church into this ?

last week a pastor built and furnished about 250 flats ( hostel ) and gave it out to a particular University , or u think that whatever u worship is better than Christianity ?

6 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by NLSOFT: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
This is good
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
unlike nigeria footballer those ones will be doing oju aye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

It is annoying, how can odoi and lingard(British micheal Jackson) earn more than mane?
dude mane is about signing a contract that will make him the highest paid in Liverpool,200k/ week contract

5 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Wronggee(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Happy birthday.... More blessings on your new age
DonFreshmoney:
I dont need to say today is my birthday. But as the Nairaland prospective PDP Presidential candidate for 2023. But I need to announce it here

Hello Constituency, today is my birthday. Please mame some noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by klax(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Yustash001:
Wow....

I have not really follow this dude or pick interest in his football career but with what I just read from today this guy earned my respect.

8 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by olong1(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2019
What is the saddest truth about life?

This is the picture of an African lion, just a minute before its death.

In his prime days, with a simple roar, he made the whole group of wild beasts freeze in fear, but now he is in his old age. He can barely move, let alone hunt. Look at his ribs. Look how thin he is. He knows it is the end. In some way, I see the picture of this lion similar to the age-old monk. This lion is so calm and looking straight in the eyes of death. He doesn’t scream, He is simply waiting for the next minute when everything is gonna be alright. No more pain. No more hunger. He tries his best to stand. He fought a valiant battle, till the end.

In some way, the fate of every human being is similar to this lion.

Are you proud of your wealth?

Are you proud of your beauty?

Are you proud of your dominating physique?

Are you proud of your fame?

There will come a day when all these things meant nothing to you. Remember celebrities like Chester, Chris Benoit, and Robins. True to the words of Chester, In the end, ‘It doesn't even matter’.

Just like this lion, one day you will have to face the end. Just like this lion, one day you will be the shadow of your past. Just like this lion, one day you will fade away in the space of time. Just like this lion, one day you will directly look into the eyes of death and finally accept it. You are not as powerful as you were. You are not as beautiful as once you were. You are just a fading star in the sky of million stars….

One day the whole life of you will flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I dont need to say today is my birthday. But as the Nairaland prospective PDP Presidential candidate for 2023. But I need to announce it here

Hello Constituency, today is my birthday. Please mame some noise.
happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2019
tophumble:
....what is making him hold on to the cracked phone are the content (contacts, messages, pics etc)…..
Contents that couldn't be transferred to a new phone if he wanted

7 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2019
He has a mind of his own definitely.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by fergieboy: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Go to mane instagram page

You can never see him flaunting cars, house and private jet pics

He is really a humble one

9 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Isnow: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
he's the man...he's not interested in those things..hes interested in what matters most..

I don't fancy costly phones don't know why..I will rather use the money for other things...i t baffled me when people say they needs iPhone this iPhone that..I wld say for what naa

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Olibboy: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Touch a life today
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
LINTUNE:
dude mane is about signing a contract that will make him the highest paid in Liverpool,200k/ week contract

200k is small sef... Anything less than 250k is a rip off.. So he will be only 80k better than lingard that has no goals no assist this year?

7 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2019
God all I ask for this day is, when you pick my call please give me as well humility such as this.

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lekzy116(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2019
The guy doesn't give Bleep about all this material things, as far as the phone is working.

5 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2019
cracked screen guard.

Rough boy
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kong200: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2019
majamajic:

why bring church into this ?

last week a pastor built and furnished about 250 flats ( hostel ) and gave it out to a particular University , or u think that whatever u worship is better than Christianity ?

Did he do that with his own money or stolen money? Would you praise a thief or a Yahoo yahoo etc doing the same thing that pastor did?

Also, did I mention anything related to church or christianity? You see how fuxking dirty your mind is and still not ashamed about it

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2019
What do you expect from Kante's brother?
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Roroapple: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2019
I just love dis guy
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

200k is small sef... Anything less than 250k is a rip off.. So he will be only 80k better than lingard that has no goals no assist this year?
thats English football for u,they hype their own so well

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by mrsteel: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
agarawu23:
A good way of living. Keep chasing luxury when some people you know personally can't feed once In a day. Remember, you will leave all these shittt you want to archive.
How humans comfortably do the bold baffles me
U see them riding expensive cars in cities, wasting money on prostitutes, but their people at home can barely feed

7 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by cescky(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Guestuser:
Looks like it’s the screen guard abeg

Of course it's the screen guard
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2019
This is a responsible African, I love his humility.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Wolgrace:
Simple mind detected.

Not everyone is materialistic driven as you. What matters most is that he does his job.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.