Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) (106950 Views)

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Another Keanu Reeves. Legends. Nwako Kanu did his part too unlike our brother Okocha

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ddippset(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
ackim:
Liverpool attacker Sadio Mane was pictured with a phone that has a cracked screen.

Many fans have questioned why Mane who is among the top earners at Liverpool is using that type of phone.

Well, others have argued that he's a humble footballer who prefers to spend his money on his philanthropic works rather than luxury lifestyle.

Speaking with nsemwoha.com, Sadio Mane opened up on why he prefers to spend a big part of his earnings on charity in his homeland.

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, twenty diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

"I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I win thanks to football, I can help my people.

Stunning both on and off the pitch:

"I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

"I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me."

Nobody's more down-to-earth than Sadio. A top player always stays humble and remembers his roots.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/see-liverpools-player-sadio-manes-phone.html?m=1
franugo:

Sadist ke U serious? Lol....go back to ur comment and see dt it sounds like d beginning of a mockery on d amount sadio gives to d families... No p though, just a misunderstanding I guess. Shalom
That's it right there, the bolded part;

It reads;

"I give 70 Euros per month to all the people"

It should be "I give 70 Euros per month to EACH of the families/people"

Anyone who knows his English language would think that he was giving 70 Euros to a community of people to share!

That's where I got my misconception from before you jumped rudely onto my mentions.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by principalgee: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
It is always cool for me reading post of this nature.
Nice one Mane
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by space9880: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
jiana02:
Simple lifestyle
hi
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by franugo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
That's it right there, the bolded part;

It reads;

"I give 70 Euros per month to all the people"

It should be "I give 70 Euros per month to EACH of the families/people"

Anyone who knows his English language would think that he was giving 70 Euros to a community of people to share!

That's where I got my misconception from before you jumped rudely onto my mentions.

Well if u aren't going to let it go .....ur comment was 70 euros or 70,000 euros.. Nowhere in ur original comment did u indicate family or individuals, its quite clear ur original post was putting emphasis on d amount not the beneficiaries.. Anyone who sees dt ur comment will "jump" to d conclusion I did.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
evilive:
Humility can be fabricated but not simplicity.

Simplicity is a byproduct of understanding and holy wisdom.

If you have ever tasted what divine love is, you will agree with me that all form of possession is nothing but accumulation of sorrow and pain.

Until you are able to love all without judgment, until you are able to see yourself in all beings, until you are free from identifying (with) and defining your limitless life (by) limited things of this plane; you are not yet human.

The sole purpose of living is to love.
Love is the only gateway to God.
Let love steer your heart so that your perception can improve.

By love, I didn't mean flesh clinging to flesh.

Thanks

So you don't want to be rich. Cause I can't believe you are rich.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Deeneji84: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
So touching. I love you bro
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Popoola009(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
He is on a lowkey

PHOENIX GLOBAL TECH PRESENTS TO YOU A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Reussite: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
ackim:

"I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

"I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me."

This right here depicts what Life should be all about.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
ackim:
Liverpool attacker Sadio Mane was pictured with a phone that has a cracked screen.

Many fans have questioned why Mane who is among the top earners at Liverpool is using that type of phone.

Well, others have argued that he's a humble footballer who prefers to spend his money on his philanthropic works rather than luxury lifestyle.

Speaking with nsemwoha.com, Sadio Mane opened up on why he prefers to spend a big part of his earnings on charity in his homeland.

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, twenty diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

"I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I win thanks to football, I can help my people.

Stunning both on and off the pitch:

Nobody's more down-to-earth than Sadio. A top player always stays humble and remembers his roots.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/see-liverpools-player-sadio-manes-phone.html?m=1
/
It is always poor people that define themselves by such stupid things as phones.

When a student is carrying iphone 11, it is obvious that there is a greater force at play than village people.
\

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
He's the best
That's how life should be
I love him so much
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by fF01(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nicklaus619:

The problem some of us have in this country is that
We spend the money we don't have, to buy the things we don't like, to impress the people we don't like..
SMH
It's fvcking deep bruh!!!

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
That's Islam for you
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
That's Islam for you

I guess that also applies to shekau?
Oponu!!!
Thread derailer!!!
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Guestuser:
Define “humble”
You nor get dictionary for house?

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by themanderon: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just like Ngolo kante, another footballer making waves but has shunned the bling bling kind of life.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
jnoz23:

I guess that also applies to shekau?
Oponu!!!
Thread derailer!!!

ISLAM TEACHES HUMILITY AND TO LIVE AS IF TOMORROW WILL NOT COME. THAT IS KNOWN TO EVERYONE. YOU CAN BRING ANYONE WHO HAS THAT FEAT IN YOUR OWN RELIGION. AS FOR SHEKAU, ASK JONATHAN COS HE SAID THEY WERE IN HIS GOVERNMENT. SINCE BUHARI CAME TO POWER SHEKAU HAS GONE ON EXILE.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
EbukaHades10:
That was given to them. He bought the one with him.

The point of ur picture being that they were given gold plated iPhones but does the one in the picture look golden to u?

The Answer is in your Question ����
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Abeycity93: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
He prefers that his people receive a little of what life has given him. In addition, he gives 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

Hmm! That's a powerful message.
highest amount of like I have ever seen on NL
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

Lolz. Na.joke I dey grin

Nothing do you ma nigga grin
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by profnigga(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2019
lol. guy diz face be like one guy i knew then when i was serving @ebonyi state..
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Popcaleb1: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Not everytone can do this. Lord bless me to bless people

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.